•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

It's now officially kairat.

Today Mohsin khan shared some pictures and may be for the first time he used #kairat.

It's a day dream to think about return back of naira.

Truly this character doesn't deserve this and it's really pathetic ending of kaira.

Btwn naira followed maintained shinghania's ladies footsteps.Their death style is same.

Akshara also fallen down from the edge of the hill.Even I heard her mother in law also fallen down..

But their characters are ending in a valid reason like hina khan wanted to leave the show and there was nothing new her character and who wanted to do mother in law role??

But is naira's death is necessary for the show??

Isn't the same team who writes 8 years for akshara's character??

I don't watch akshara's era but I think if they wanted they can show new new things.But this write bhavna confined the same limit resulted uncountable number of separation and milan/ marriage and divorce.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COuVey1BZ_w/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/COu8_gKsihY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

credit-page owner

Edited by jannatsara - 2 years ago

Let’s see. Mohsin & Shivangi are clearly trying to promote the new couple, idk if that’s their plan or they have been instructed by Dkp, but regardless the character of Sirat is being bashed a lot.

Also Dkp is promoting her & Ranveer. 

I don’t understand if they want fans to accept kairat than why are they promoting & showing Sirat & Ranveer’s romance? 

PS: Mohsin posted a fan edit of Kaira’s right after. 

Originally posted by Kaira_123

Let’s see. Mohsin & Shivangi are clearly trying to promote the new couple, idk if that’s their plan or they have been instructed by Dkp, but regardless the character of Sirat is being bashed a lot.

Also Dkp is promoting her & Ranveer. 

I don’t understand if they want fans to accept kairat than why are they promoting & showing Sirat & Ranveer’s romance? 

PS: Mohsin posted a fan edit of Kaira’s right after. 

Even I don't like sirat.I like ranveer character. But a large number kaira and especially shivin fan doesn't okay with the role.Some takes him to a competitor of mohsin khan😂

Edited by jannatsara - 2 years ago

Originally posted by jannatsara

Even I don't like sirat.I like ranveer character. But a large number kaira and especially shivin fan doesn't okay with the role.Some takes him to a competitor of mohsin khan😂

I am neutral to him but he’s definitely more bearable than Sirat. That’s one character I can’t stand. 

Kaira fans want him to leave with Sirat, so either Naira comes back or Kartik is left to himself & Kaira/Kartik aren’t ruined. 

Shippers want him gone because they don’t want to watch Shivangi romance him 😂