Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Yeh teekhi teekhi Mulgi, dekha joh tujhe jaanam hua hai bura haal.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

"Mein ek dum statue ki tarah let gaya. Majhal hai mein hiloonga." Hilna aur statue banna has a huge place in SaiRat's life. These two are cartoons man. πŸ€£

These two are so beautiful that every time I say today I won't take caps of their scenes I end up taking them anyway. 

You are experimenting me as a guinea pig.
"Tum nahin chahte ho mere is khubsurat aur fauladi badan ko chhuye." πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Look at her expression she is like "God what a narcissistic husband I have got." πŸ˜³

"Mad - Miss Angry Doctor"
Haan bhai phata phat jhooth bol de nahin toh mukka maregi yeh mad. πŸ€£

He gets so pissed whenever she mentions Pakhi's name. πŸ˜†
OneLegLekha if she sees that her name is enough to kill his mood toh what will she do ? πŸ€“
Sai needs to stop bringing her all the time between them. 

Oh the parallel. Both love to touch each other's shoulders that too with their fingers. 
"Meri parwa aapko hazam hi nahin hoti." πŸ˜†

"Mujhe tumhara yeh gussa wala roop zyada pasand hai. Gadchiroli ki teekhi mulgi."
We knew it since day one she had such an impact on him. That's why even during his phone calls with Pakhi he used to talk about his Teekhi Mulgi. 

The dude needs his dose of fights with his biwi to get well soon and to be in good mood. πŸ˜Ž

The thunderstorm sound when she said "Jhagda toh mein abhi bhi kar sakti hoon mujhe aadhi raat bahar nikal ne ke liye." That just hit him hard in the heart. πŸ₯Ί "Abhi bhi naraz ho na ?" 
I loved it how she said he broke her and it will take time to forget. πŸ‘ She came back as a wife.
His "Humare rishte pe abhi bhi bharosa hai, hain na ?" 

His eyes... Hot toh hai banda... 
But what was he looking at ? Which part of his biwi he was checking out ? πŸ˜² β˜ΊοΈ

Normal chai. No didi special chai. πŸ₯³

This looked so good... Ayesha looks so beautiful when she smiles and cries at the same time. 

Yeh Teekhi Mulgi saare Chavans bhaiyon ko peetegi. πŸ˜† So adorable between Sai and Mohit.
I now want Samrat to come to see what she does to him. πŸ˜³

This guy doesn't need to hear anything from his wife. She just says "pati hai yeh mere patni hoon mein unki" and he feels he is the luckiest and the happiest in the world. 
How innocent is Sai though. πŸ˜³ Didn't get it that Aayi, Mohit and Virat were teasing her. πŸ˜†

"Yeh pati hai mere mein patni hoon inki. Yeh husband hain mere mein wife hoon inki." πŸ˜†
Reminded me of his "Mera pati mera pati chhodo" scene. πŸ˜†

This type of harkate will melt Sai's heart. πŸ˜³

Haan bhai tu dua kar Bappa se tu kabhi theek na ho but try also to manaofy her, to regain the lost trust and make her believe that you won't repeat your mistakes then she will be forever yours. πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Let's not talk about the third cap of Viru in garden. Hamesha nazrein wahi hoti hai.

I liked today's episode. Especially when Sai non chalantly tells that she will stay in CN only till Viru's recovery. She didn't get weak at that moment and was quick and firm with that decision.

Viru has a long way to go. He needs to regain her trust, put all the wrongdoers at their place and the most important thing show didi her place and do her beizzati. 

He needs to be rude with her whenever she starts blabbering nonsense against Sai and Aai. That rudeness needs to be of the same intensity that he shows in front of Sai.

Thank you β€οΈ

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
OneLegLekha πŸ˜‚

Why not Mrs. Angry Doctor? πŸ€”

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Lovely post. Virat somehow managed to convince Sai to come along with him to Chavan Niwas although she's not so happy about it but is ready to stay with him till he's fully recovered. The way he said about getting a nurse looked as if it was a child trying to pacify his mom πŸ€£. Mohit, Ashwini Ayi and Virat teased her and she unaware of anything accepted that she takes him as her husband. I don't know how will Virat convince her to stay back but the first thing he will have to do is the moment they reach Chavan Niwas he will have to warn the vultures and Paapilekha to stay in their limits. And, he will need to be sure that Paapilekha doesn't interfere in their life and that she's nothing more than a vahini for him. 

And, one more thing Sai should stop bringing up Paapi in their conversation any more. She has seen Virat getting irritated whenever she takes her name, so better if she stops doing it. 

Edited by fatssrilanka - 2 years ago
Unnatiy123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I have one doubt .......do he got irritated with pp since sai left the CN or he got irritated from the starting (since the pp marriage)....???

I think from his behaviour it looks like he was observing her behaviour from her marriage but never said anything bcz of her marriage guilt....but now he speaks it bcz sai left him and she always irritate her.....like a ghost....

Originally posted by: Unnatiy123

I have one doubt .......do he got irritated with pp since sai left the CN or he got irritated from the starting (since the pp marriage)....???

I think from his behaviour it looks like he was observing her behaviour from her marriage but never said anything bcz of her marriage guilt....but now he speaks it bcz sai left him and she always irritate her.....like a ghost....

He always used to get irritated. He always said "Why do you bring Pakhi in every conversation ?" πŸ˜† Remember how he was pissed when she asked if he wanted her to bring the food or will Pakhi bring it. He started shouting Pakhi's name in irritation. πŸ€£ Or when she asked him to buy roses for Pakhi and he was so pissed. πŸ€£

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

OneLegLekha πŸ˜‚

Why not Mrs. Angry Doctor? πŸ€”

Maybe he thought that would mean he is the angry guy and he is an IPS officer not a doctor. πŸ€£

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As usual ek dum dadoo sutto post babeπŸ€—

Sairat the love birds maan karta hai dekhte hi rahe in dono ko

Aai and Sai was so happy to meet each other

Sai and Mohit is the cutest yaarπŸ˜†

Beta aise mat bol kabhi thik nahi hona chahta thik hona padega aur Sai ko patana hoga warna hame junior Chavan aur junior Sai dekhne ko nahi milenge

Love it dearβ€πŸ€—

Khushidum thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Loved it as usual.  Was looking forward to seeing this as I’d read mixed reviews of the episode.  I can watch it tension free now I’ve seen your pics 😊

How will Virat convince Sai to stay

Especially looking at the trailer of their welcome home....seems just as πŸ’© as when she came after getting marriedπŸ™ˆ

This time Sai will give as good as she gets...go girl πŸ‘