Contrary to rumours, Hrithik is very much doing Vikram Vedha remake!

Posted: 2 years ago

"Vikram Vedha is very much on with Hrithik as a gangster and Saif Ali Khan in the role of a righteous police officer. Sets were being erected in Mumbai when the lockdown was announced. The film has only been delayed due to the current COVID-19 situation and will get back on track as soon as things normalize. Hrithik is very excited to play a negative role and is looking forward to work with Saif Ali Khan for the first time," the source told us."

Bro I know Na Tum Jaano Na Hum didn't do well but at least don't deny its existence 

Originally posted by DushtKanya

" Hrithik is very excited to play a negative role and is looking forward to work with Saif Ali Khan for the first time," the source told us."

Bro I know Na Tum Jaano Na Hum didn't do well but at least don't deny its existence 

The movie must've scarred him that he had to completely wipe it from his memory 😆

This is the only na tum jano na hum he respects now 😎

Meri Galliyan — ▻Favorite Songs/Music Videos:Na Tum Jano Na Hum I...

"Vikram Vedha is very much on with Hrithik as a gangster and Saif Ali Khan in the role of a righteous police officer. Sets were being erected in Mumbai when the lockdown was announced. The film has only been delayed due to the current COVID-19 situation and will get back on track as soon as things normalize. Hrithik is very excited to play a negative role and is looking forward to work with Saif Ali Khan for the first time," the source told us."

https://youtu.be/VTfyB532-vo

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

The movie must've scarred him that he had to completely wipe it from his memory 😆

This is the only na tum jano na hum he respects now 😎

Meri Galliyan — ▻Favorite Songs/Music Videos:Na Tum Jano Na Hum I...

Ayy hello Raj ☺️

But honestly I actually feel that NTJNH was the better movie amongst his string of flops at that time. And it had pretty good songs 

https://youtu.be/JT700f8rlc8

Ayy hello Raj ☺️

But honestly I actually feel that NTJNH was the better movie amongst his string of flops at that time. And it had pretty good songs 

https://youtu.be/JT700f8rlc8

I used to have this song on repeat!! Great song ❤️

Omg I love Hrithik but can't remember Saif being in any film with him.. Na tum jano hum had Esha right? 😲

Originally posted by Ennuyi

Omg I love Hrithik but can't remember Saif being in any film with him.. Na tum jano hum had Esha right? 😲

Haan re, they even had their own Kanta Ben in that movie 😆

Bollywood has made us so used to remakes that we don't even question or complain about no original ideas or projects just like we don't question logic.