Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

What is pakhi's place in virat's life ?

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Acc to me sai can never take place of pakhi in Virat's heart coz it's not love place , its place of a person for whom virat felt something special for d first time ( makers only show she is first girl in Virat's life😆) virat respect that thing ,sai is d person for whom he is falling but nobody can take Sai's place in his heart . Virat had not thought pakhi as his wife ever.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Acc to me, Pakhi is just going to be a person Virat met at the resort. He found her attractive and that was it. 

But Sai is that special one piece in Virat's life. Virat's life changed right after he first met her. His thoughts revolved around her in GC itself. He had already started liking her in GC and was in awe of her.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Who knows first woman or not. Isme bhi na Virat didi ki beizzati kar de. 🤣 Seeing how he is in self-praise mode of ladkiyan peeche padti thi, Pakhi os not even that. 🤣 Pakhi's face when he said he had the girls go gaga over him. 🤣 So she is just one if those he was attracted to. 🤣

fatssrilanka thumbnail

I feel Pakhi is nowhere near Virat's heart. You can say it as a person who he met for a couple of days at a resort and became friends and nothing beyond that. You can name it as an infatuation or attraction but not love. In the other hand he got attracted to Sai the first time he met her and over the days she became her priority and fir whom he left his cousin's wedding midway to save her from Jagtap. And, slowly she turned into a part of his life. 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Who knows first woman or not. Isme bhi na Virat didi ki beizzati kar de. 🤣 Seeing how he is in self-praise mode of ladkiyan peeche padti thi, Pakhi os not even that. 🤣 Pakhi's face when he said he had the girls go gaga over him. 🤣 So she is just one if those he was attracted to. 🤣

Ab yeh aur ek beizzati hogayee 🤣. Mujhe laga beizzat ki jaap laganewali Pura Chavan parivaar ko yeh bhi batana de🤣

This content was originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Ab yeh aur ek beizzati hogayee 🤣. Mujhe laga beizzat ki jaap laganewali Pura Chavan parivaar ko yeh bhi batana de🤣

Didi is going to go crazy agar pata chala toh. Na biwi ban payi na first love. All I get is just a girl he got attracted to. 😕

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@bold 

True, she was like what?? 

Mai kya karu mar jaun 

This content was originally posted by: Wildreaper

@bold 

True, she was like what?? 

Mai kya karu mar jaun 

Exactly she was like dafack 😳 She got even more pissed seeing them talk about it so casually. 😆

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Didi is going to go crazy agar pata chala toh. Na biwi ban payi na first love. All I get is just a girl he got attracted to. 😕

Aur use bhi woh ek bura sapna samajh ke bhulna chahta hai🤣

Gayathrirau thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think pakhi was someone he was attracted or infatuated with. Nothing more nothing less. 

The wedding situation made him to give her the place of a friend as he couldn't completely ignore her especially if she comes into the house as samrat's wife. He still didn't have time to understand her as a friend either. It was more namesake friendship than anything. 

After his marriage with sai and them coming to his house, pakhi doesn't leave a single chance to taunt and insult sai and also complaints to him about her. This is truly the time where virat is getting to know pakhi as they are both in same place and see each other and understand each other's behavior and personality. 

In guilt that he destroyed pakhi life as she is lonely even after marriage, makes him side with her more often as he more or less feel guilty and sad/sympathy for her current situation

But if you notice, slowly he was understanding her feelings and behavior in these fights and many episodes he has been shocked of how she reacted (mohit food eating scene, ladakh scene, sai food eating scene, when she took him food after he stopped sai from going to pulpit house, etc). All these scenes if u look closely, u can see him being very shocked of her reactions/behaviors

Finally, after realizing she still has feelings for him (after coming back from GC), he has stopped mentioning her as his friend. All the hospital scenes, he refers to her as his elder brothers wife and didn't add the friend tag.

So he has realized that he doesn't know anything about pakhi and the feelings he felt was infatuation and not love. He didn't get the situation to know her before and after getting to know her at CN  he doesn't even know who he met at yoga resort. Thats y I believe thr scene where he said to pakhi when she professed her love after he returned from GC that when u get to know someone, ur feelings for them change. I believe he said that about pakhi

Sorry about my rant😁🙃. Im new to IF and i am usually a silent reader. Plz let me know if u guys think the same or differently.