Sonu Nigam questioned for not wearing a mask while donating blood

Posted: 2 years ago

Reacting to the criticism, Sonu commented, “For the Einstiens here, let me answer you in the language you deserve. Saale gadhon (donkeys), ullu ke patthon (Idiots), one is not allowed to wear a mask while donating blood. Kitna giroge saale leftists (How low will you stoop, you Leftists)?”

Masks are still required during blood donations in the U.S from what I know. India has different guidelines so he is in the right. 

What does masks have to do with leftists?

Originally posted by oyebollywood

Reacting to the criticism, Sonu commented, “For the Einstiens here, let me answer you in the language you deserve. Saale gadhon (donkeys), ullu ke patthon (Idiots), one is not allowed to wear a mask while donating blood. Kitna giroge saale leftists (How low will you stoop, you Leftists)?”

Wow, such a beautiful way to speak. 

Finally Sonu has done something the legend Udit would himself not be able to do 🥳👏

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

Wow, such a beautiful way to speak. 

Finally Sonu has done something the legend Udit would himself not be able to do 🥳👏

And what in the WORLD does this have to do with Leftists?

Originally posted by Sashay01

And what in the WORLD does this have to do with Leftists?

just to show he is another illiterate bhakt   😆

Originally posted by oyebollywood

Such a polite man😲 also, I dont think leftists are the ones criticising him, any sensible person would want to know why he isnt wearing a mask, for his OWN safety

did kangana take over him, usually she speaks like this😲

Wow, wth ? I keep taking the mickey out of Sonu because of Arsalan's awesome threads, but I am an absolute fan of his singing and have 3-4 Sonu specific playlists in my music library

This just made me lose respect for him big time. What kind of language is that ? And bringing up leftists in this just shows what an idiot this guy is. Just goes on to show - you can have all the talent in the world, but common sense or sense in general is something even God cannot gift you

Didn’t know that the risks for contracting Corona or spreading it to others magically disappears while donating blood 🙄.