Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

Whatever Kanchan said today - Clue for Anokhi or Babli?

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

I kind of enjoyed the episode today after quite sometime...

Kanchan bashing Saberwal family and their soch right in front of Anokhi... Maybe to add fuel or just to probably motivate Anokhi that she can too be herself like Kanchan is now trying to be!... Or that she might need to fight for her rights there...

Also I loved Anokhi's expression of understanding Kanchan when they were outside hotel talking about how after marriage and as a woman, you are always under pressure to take up orders from family members... So far, Yash hasn't been shown to have too strict family oriented side... Plus the fact that he is letting Kanchan do all the shopping kind of represents how bechare normal man would be in Saberwals... Okay.. Anyone else feel bechare for him? Or... 😆

Makers were definitely trying to focus on Babli.. And hoping Babli gets what Kanchan is trying to convey.. And her words today were so much more inline with what's expected... Anokhi, Kanchan, Babli, Astha can definitely form a good team... 

Kanchan saying pehle mein Kanchan hoon... Was much in sync with Anokhi's debate speech... Pita ka naam and Pati ka naam... But mein Anokhi hoon! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athiraachu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

For both i guess....

For anokhi...it's in your hands to tame those....

And for babli...it's you the person at first...other relationships are after that....

True...i loved how Anokhi was emotional..angry yet level headed and badaas too...

The slap was much needed...

For the 1st time...the actress was on point and Kanchan talked sense other than being love guru...

This is how you manage an epi...without a ML...

It can be done...no one will complain...

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: shahsb_26

I kind of enjoyed the episode today after quite sometime...

Kanchan bashing Saberwal family and their soch right in front of Anokhi... Maybe to add fuel or just to probably motivate Anokhi that she can too be herself like Kanchan is now trying to be!... Or that she might need to fight for her rights there...

Also I loved Anokhi's expression of understanding Kanchan when they were outside hotel talking about how after marriage and as a woman, you are always under pressure to take up orders from family members... So far, Yash hasn't been shown to have too strict family oriented side... Plus the fact that he is letting Kanchan do all the shopping kind of represents how bechare normal man would be in Saberwals... Okay.. Anyone else feel bechare for him? Or... 😆

Makers were definitely trying to focus on Babli.. And hoping Babli gets what Kanchan is trying to convey.. And her words today were so much more inline with what's expected... Anokhi, Kanchan, Babli, Astha can definitely form a good team... 

Kanchan saying pehle mein Kanchan hoon... Was much in sync with Anokhi's debate speech... Pita ka naam and Pati ka naam... But mein Anokhi hoon! 

Even I enjoyed today's episode. I think Kanchan was trying to motivate Babli. She was also trying to tell how despite being a Saberwal bahu she's trying to maintain her identity. Hope Anokhi takes it in the right sense. Kanchan spoke sensibly today. The conversation was nice and I was glad that both Kanchan and Anokhi did not mention about Shaurya. Good that they are bonding and Shaurya is not the only topic that they talk about.

Coming to Yash I can't understand what the CVs have planned for him. His interactions are limited to Kanchan alone. Will he ever speak with the other Saberwals? Will he come to know about Shaurya's kidnapping?

Nidhi14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I also liked today's episode. Today Kanchan was talking like matured person. The dialogues were very positive and nice. She basically targeted two birds with one stone. Hope she will continue to support Anokhi.

Anokhi slapping Vineet is what I was waiting for so long.

Overall interesting episode with some meaningful contents.

asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Kanchan is damn irritating as love guru but today she was good I think she was giving hint to Anokhi that she can become a Sabarwal bahu and  than they both can team up against Sabarwals🤣(saath mai mil ka band bajayege)

shahsb_26 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Athiraachu

For both i guess....

For anokhi...it's in your hands to tame those....

And for babli...it's you the person at first...other relationships are after that....

True...i loved how Anokhi was emotional..angry yet level headed and badaas too...

The slap was much needed...

For the 1st time...the actress was on point and Kanchan talked sense other than being love guru...

This is how you manage an epi...without a ML...

It can be done...no one will complain...

Exactly! Finally an episode where I didn't miss Shaurya... Whatever the hell whole Sabs were bechain... The whole episode was well-executed! 

Kal phir se it will go towards mission Shaurya.. But that's okay.. One episode I can watch many times... That slap and that talk between Kanchan and Anokhi! 

Edited by shahsb_26 - 2 years ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: anuprem

Even I enjoyed today's episode. I think Kanchan was trying to motivate Babli. She was also trying to tell how despite being a Saberwal bahu she's trying to maintain her identity. Hope Anokhi takes it in the right sense. Kanchan spoke sensibly today. The conversation was nice and I was glad that both Kanchan and Anokhi did not mention about Shaurya. Good that they are bonding and Shaurya is not the only topic that they talk about.

Coming to Yash I can't understand what the CVs have planned for him. His interactions are limited to Kanchan alone. Will he ever speak with the other Saberwals? Will he come to know about Shaurya's kidnapping?

@Bold - exactly... They can have much more to talk about other than Shaurya and their prem kahani... And when such woman gang up... I love it! 

It truly shows scope of empowerment over woman always trying to put each other down... Like in other shows... 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nidhi14

I also liked today's episode. Today Kanchan was talking like matured person. The dialogues were very positive and nice. She basically targeted two birds with one stone. Hope she will continue to support Anokhi.

Anokhi slapping Vineet is what I was waiting for so long.

Overall interesting episode with some meaningful contents.

I am glad you I wasn't the only one feeling her words were not only targetted to Babli.. But also Anokhi... Kanchan does not know what Anokhi has learnt about Saberwals... But she has kind of added some more salt to Anokhi about it.. But also showed the stronger side that proved everything can be easily dealt with... Even within Saberwals... 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: asmitag

Kanchan is damn irritating as love guru but today she was good I think she was giving hint to Anokhi that she can become a Sabarwal bahu and  than they both can team up against Sabarwals🤣(saath mai mil ka band bajayege)

🤣 Arrey baba... Anokhi is still in second year... But true.. Kabhi na kabhi toh they have to join hands to literally band bajaofy Saberwals! 

eternal_soul thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After so long I watched the episode before on air time, and I loved it too.

That slap to Vineet by anokhi was the highlight and of the episode for me, (also the chilli sauce!) Very well deserved and deserves a lot more.

I liked Kanchan today too, I interpreted her words to anokhi as like, “I can understand (and somewhere relate to) what Babli is going through, and how society is the culprit behind this condition of women”, you know kind of in a general sense, but ho sakta she meant it for anokhi too🤔

Though it definitely points out to how sabherwals treat their dil but I think anokhi was too stressed about her di for her to think in that angle.

Yash definitely seems like a bechara spineless man, just like shaan😆

Sabherwals are becoming boring and monotonous honestly, in my opinion. 

I am loving anokhi in these episodes, she seems so herself; I missed her so much.

Anokhi Kanchan Babli convo was amazing. Women supporting women! 👏

One thing that came to my mind today is that Babli is one of the most consistent and also realistic character of saakk. She is very well written I feel, I am really rooting for her.

After a long time waiting for tomorrow’s episode, since precap looked intriguing too.

Bas I hope anokhi aise hi rahe aur shaurya bhi comes back to his old self (minus anger issues) just that assertiveness and the professor vibe he had to him. 

Bas og shakhi aa jaye, And consistent rahe, side by side kuch bhi dikhaye, I’ll watch😆 

Edited by EternalSoul17 - 2 years ago