Posted: 2 years ago

Did Anokhi actually go to confront Vineet after finding Shaurya's watch? And how did he let her go to the Sabharwals knowing that she knew his identity? He should have kidnapped her too and locked her up at least till he got the ransom. 

Or was the precap upside down? I mean she went to Sabharwals and then Ahir came up with some plan to catch Vineet red handed so he sent Anokhi there. Otherwise Anokhi's directly going to question Vineet is very stupid on her part.

By the way all the kidnappers in this show are good for nothing. The ones who tried to kidnap Anokhi forgot to tie her mouth and she kept shouting which alerted Shaurya. Now Vineet left a clue in his room for Anokhi to find. Upar se his henchman turned out to be smarter than him and incensed the ransom amount which is still very low IMO.

Just trying to increase forum activity. 

Originally posted by Idiotboxer

Did Anokhi actually go to confront Vineet after finding Shaurya's watch? And how did he let her go to the Sabharwals knowing that she knew his identity? He should have kidnapped her too and locked her up at least till he got the ransom. 

Or was the precap upside down? I mean she went to Sabharwals and then Ahir came up with some plan to catch Vineet red handed so he sent Anokhi there. Otherwise Anokhi's directly going to question Vineet is very stupid on her part.

By the way all the kidnappers in this show are good for nothing. The ones who tried to kidnap Anokhi forgot to tie her mouth and she kept shouting which alerted Shaurya. Now Vineet left a clue in his room for Anokhi to find. Upar se his henchman turned out to be smarter than him and incensed the ransom amount which is still very low IMO.

Yes even I was wondering after that slap Vineet won't let her go easily. I think she would follow Vineet and watch them talking. She won't go in front of them.The precaps are misleading many times.

Precap is always confusing. I think Anokhi went to confront Vineeth after informing Saberwals. But I doubt if this will be Aahir's plan. Maybe Anokhi just followed Vineet and then confronted him. But how she will escape and come after speaking with Vineeth? I think this kidnapping drama will drag for this week.Actually the whole concept of kidnapping Shaurya is funny. How is it possible to kidnap a 6 foot man from a hotel in broad daylight?

Good thing atleast Babli Vineeth track is coming to an end. I really Iiked Anokhi standing up for her sister and slapping Vineeth. I was dreading that Anokhi will call ACP and take his help for Babli but good that she herself slapped him. Even Kanchan Anokhi conversation was good. Overall a nice episode and a good start for the week.

🤣 about that.... 

Here is my idea... 

Anokhi found watch, she went to Saberwals... They didn't believe her, rather accused her for taking part... Maybe they felt that she is just using this opportunity to get justice for her sister??? Lol... Saberwals can do say and think kuch bhi... 

But of course... Ahir/Astha won't be the one to not believe Anokhi so these three kind of planned to get Shaurya by themselves.. Only way to make Saberwals regret for not believing her... 

I hope Anokhi did not stop at one slap 😆

Hope she kicked him too where it hurt the most 😈

I loved the way she called him Vineet Bhatia  in the precap not her ever respectfully  “Aap Jeeju”

For the first time kanchan spoke sense 

And yash got his million dollar query solved 😆

How does Vinnet know Anokhi ? Lol 🤣

I loved the episode ❤️❤️❤️

Precap : 

Hope Devi does not jump into conclusions that Anokhi is involved in the kidnapping  coz she announced shaurya’s engagement to Shagun 🤣

About the henchmen in Goa or Chandigarh 

Sab chaar aaney. Ki murghi aur Baarah  aaney ki masala types 

Budget waste on those characters😆

Originally posted by anuprem

Precap is always confusing. I think Anokhi went to confront Vineeth after informing Saberwals. But I doubt if this will be Aahir's plan. Maybe Anokhi just followed Vineet and then confronted him. But how she will escape and come after speaking with Vineeth? I think this kidnapping drama will drag for this week.Actually the whole concept of kidnapping Shaurya is funny. How is it possible to kidnap a 6 foot man from a hotel in broad daylight?

Good thing atleast Babli Vineeth track is coming to an end. I really Iiked Anokhi standing up for her sister and slapping Vineeth. I was dreading that Anokhi will call ACP and take his help for Babli but good that she herself slapped him. Even Kanchan Anokhi conversation was good. Overall a nice episode and a good start for the week.

I think kidnapping idea is taken from forum poll🤣

Originally posted by Nidhi14

Yes even I was wondering after that slap Vineet won't let her go easily. I think she would follow Vineet and watch them talking. She won't go in front of them.The precaps are misleading many times.

But she is shown to call Vineet by his name. Anyways, let's see what actually happens in the episode.

But she is shown to call Vineet by his name. Anyways, let's see what actually happens in the episode.

Let's see how fast she ran from that place😆

Originally posted by anuprem

Anokhi should not try to be one woman army and go to confront Vineet without any backup. There is a thin line between courage and stupidity. Hope she doesn't cross that.

I am also enjoying Babli Vineet track and Anokhi's slap but at one point Anokhi will have to take the help of the police. Hope Babli stops thinking about society and family honour and takes a stand for herself. Aastha can help her to understand that it is possible to survive in a society as a chhori hui aurat. For all her flaws, Aastha did manage to survive in our judgemental society for 25 years as a separated woman that too with her head held high.

Edited by Idiotboxer - 2 years ago

Originally posted by shahsb_26

🤣 about that.... 

Here is my idea... 

Anokhi found watch, she went to Saberwals... They didn't believe her, rather accused her for taking part... Maybe they felt that she is just using this opportunity to get justice for her sister??? Lol... Saberwals can do say and think kuch bhi... 

But of course... Ahir/Astha won't be the one to not believe Anokhi so these three kind of planned to get Shaurya by themselves.. Only way to make Saberwals regret for not believing her... 

If they don't believe her then Sabharwals are not fit to run SIAC. But anything can happen. I am anyways unable to digest their sugary sweetness. They need to go back to being evil.😆

I hope Ahir Anokhi don't go together to rescue Shaurya. If he sees them together, he would ask the kidnapper to take him away from there.🤣