Shivi scene today

ananya269 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Today’s Shivi scene was so special. For the first time Shiva actually said something meaningful to Raavi. 

Shiva’s dialogues were so meaningful and he revealed his care for his mami ki behen ki beti. It is true that only he has the haq to annoy her and if anyone else tries to mess with her, he will kill them! Does Shiva actually know he cares so much about Raavi? Sometimes it actually seems that he likes her a lot, but doesn’t show it. He can’t see her in tears ❤️

And I get where Raavi is coming from. She’s mad at Rishita but more hurt at her “iski life mein pyaar nahi hai wala comment,” and she thinks Shiva is the reason for that. That’s why she said Shiva!

Another thing I noticed today was how Raavi never says that she hates Shiva. She’s more preoccupied with the thought that he hates her. I wish the writers would let her know soon that Shiva didn’t leave her with the gundas. Once she knows that Shiva cares and loves her, she will give a befitting reply to Rishita then. She just needs that confidence. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail

The ITV writers know how to stretch the misunderstanding. Shiva genuinely wanted to help her but Raavi’s anger was misplaced.  At this time except for nok-jhoks, there is absolutely no progress in their relationship.  I am telling you we will need lot of patience to watch their love story which is going to be a slow burn😳

ananya269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

The ITV writers know how to stretch the misunderstanding. Shiva genuinely wanted to help her but Raavi’s anger was misplaced.  At this time except for nok-jhoks, there is absolutely no progress in their relationship.  I am telling you we will need lot of patience to watch their love story which is going to be a slow burn😳

It is slower than a slow burn 😭

This is the only misunderstanding they can put between Shiva and Raavi, because they’ve known each other all their life. Usual misunderstanding of ITV won’t work on them. 

Raavi’s anger is misplaced all the time now. If only she analysed everything in her head. Shiva was trying to attract the gundas toward himself so they would leave Raavi alone. 

tintin1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree its slow burn. 

Today  writer could have taken an opportunity to develop the equation of Shiva & Raavi's relation. But No they want to show us Rotlu Dhara and her lecture I was genuinely hoping for shiva  & raavi's meaningful scenes and progress. but nahi dhara ka lecture jyada imp tha show makers ke liye.😔

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya269

It is slower than a slow burn 😭

This is the only misunderstanding they can put between Shiva and Raavi, because they’ve known each other all their life. Usual misunderstanding of ITV won’t work on them. 

Raavi’s anger is misplaced all the time now. If only she analysed everything in her head. Shiva was trying to attract the gundas toward himself so they would leave Raavi alone. 

Pandya house mein baat karneka aur sochna aur gyan dene ka haq sirf Gaumbi and Dhara ki hai.

Rishita sabke saath rude hain, usko sirf Mera Dev chahiye

Dev shows no remorse, apology toh dhoor ki baat hai. He owes an apology to both Raavi and Shiva

Shiva is more hell bent giving a horror touch to a good family story and constantly worried about his Rishita ko daraoh plan

Krish ko Kesar chudali banne ka aur laal ribbon wali ke peeche jaane ka shok hain

Raavi apni misery/self pity mein doobthi rahathe hain

There is absolutely no meaningful dialogue/conversation or even monologue/introspection from each one. 
keecho keecho storyline, love story ko aur keecho😳

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I loved the scene too❤

I get both their perspectives. But here the problem is that they are stretching the goons misunderstanding far too long! I know they've added these fun elements by this ghost plot but in between this the main issues are being sidelined. It's high time the writers clear the misunderstanding.. if it is stretched more I'm afraid that raavi will keep on showing her anger n hatred to him and holding him responsible for all her problems.. and meanwhile shiva might up his guard.. things will get worse than better.

I understand slow burn n all but yes it's slower than that too. They have not even properly taken one step in the forward direction but more backwards. This way it gets difficult for the audience to hold on too.

Else the scene was beautifully done. Alice and Kanwar always rock the screen together 💛

ananya269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakmen

I loved the scene too❤

I get both their perspectives. But here the problem is that they are stretching the goons misunderstanding far too long! I know they've added these fun elements by this ghost plot but in between this the main issues are being sidelined. It's high time the writers clear the misunderstanding.. if it is stretched more I'm afraid that raavi will keep on showing her anger n hatred to him and holding him responsible for all her problems.. and meanwhile shiva might up his guard.. things will get worse than better.

I understand slow burn n all but yes it's slower than that too. They have not even properly taken one step in the forward direction but more backwards. This way it gets difficult for the audience to hold on too.

Else the scene was beautifully done. Alice and Kanwar always rock the screen together 💛

I feel the writers won’t focus on the main plot till this haveli track is over and they go back to Mumbai. Why else would they delay? But since the lockdown has been extended and they are not coming back anytime soon, the writers should give them some clarity.

I think the reason we have so many fanfics is because of the slow burn. We’re all frustrated 

I agree it’s high time that gunda MU should get cleared. Can’t take it any longer. 

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The writers are actually picking up plots from the original and penning down story around it so now as they don't know what to do of it amisdt the haveli track as it didn't go so long in their and are trying to just make scenes Ek scene idhar se dahalo ek udhar se khud socho ab tak teen din hue h unhe haveli aaye show k hisab se jis din aaye the pooja wala din aur ab ye next day mtlb shadi ko char din char din main ab thik toh hone se raha na

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I'm more sad watching today's shivi scene rather than on Saturday when there was no scene the way she blamed shiva my 💔uski kya galati thi bhala can't she notice wo shiva jo usse ghar main gushne nhi deta tha ab usse apne room main rakh raha hai even he is equally affected sabse badi life change toh shiva ki hui jis ladki ko bardasht nhi karta tha wo bhabhi se shida biwi bn gayi h ulta Raavi ussi ko suna rahi h wo bhi ro raha h kya atleast Raavi ka ek Sapna toh pura hua to be pandya parivar ki bahu shiva ka toh woh bhi nhi😏🙄

ananya269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: frnd_ship

I'm more sad watching today's shivi scene rather than on Saturday when there was no scene the way she blamed shiva my 💔uski kya galati thi bhala can't she notice wo shiva jo usse ghar main gushne nhi deta tha ab usse apne room main rakh raha hai even he is equally affected sabse badi life change toh shiva ki hui jis ladki ko bardasht nhi karta tha wo bhabhi se shida biwi bn gayi h ulta Raavi ussi ko suna rahi h wo bhi ro raha h kya atleast Raavi ka ek Sapna toh pura hua to be pandya parivar ki bahu shiva ka toh woh bhi nhi😏🙄

I couldn’t even enjoy the Rishita ko darao scenes. I was just so upset with everything 😭

Shiva bechara. Humesha uspe blame aata rehta hai har baat ka.