Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Members' Post: Real life romance

natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey guys! This is just a fun post like we see in Bollywood Forum etc, to increase activity and also trying to see where reality meets reel on ITV.

Have you ever had any filmy ITV moment in your actual life? Or any scene of SaiRat / GHKKPM which has happened with you?

Obviously not the Beizzati arena or kidnapping family (I hope not 😆) but head massage or hair moving scene etc? Or any bookish romantic moment you've had. If not, any particular scene which you would really like to see on SaiRat which has happened to you.

You can share your own love story if you want :)

Let's have a fun Sunday.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I have had my moment, when I was protected from the sun the same way....long back.. have been stared at when I am not aware.. have had been fed many times...on an important day have been given chocolates....and too many..

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

Hey guys! This is just a fun post like we see in Bollywood Forum etc, to increase activity and also trying to see where reality meets reel on ITV.

Have you ever had any filmy ITV moment in your actual life? Or any scene of SaiRat / GHKKPM which has happened with you?

Obviously not the Beizzati arena or kidnapping family (I hope not 😆) but head massage or hair moving scene etc? Or any bookish romantic moment you've had. If not, any particular scene which you would really like to see on SaiRat which has happened to you.

You can share your own love story if you want :)

Let's have a fun Sunday.

🤣🤣

Oh lord, Mera toh no personal story, as in that type of love story, but yes,I do have my parent's moment to share.

Well, after the lunch drama, the khaana khilaana scene.

Not exactly hand holding drama happens, cuz I know my mum will whitewash my dad if he holds the hand that way🤣But,when she is mad at him after an argument, he remains silent the next day, but while he is coming back from work , he brings her favourite street food , and my mum does nakhra, so he cutely feeds it to her calling her pet names, and my mum laughs off and have food. 

It might seem romantic, but trust me ,it's super duper comedy🤣

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

not tipical ITV romance but have sairat romance moments in my life☺️

my husband actually feeds me when i am busy or if i am feeling low... so so sweet of him

and that cute walla scene where virat mentions girls after him and sai being younger.... is a somewhat common topic between us.... he proudly says that he has so many girlfriends.... and i actually tease him for his age as he is older than me..🤣🤣

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

I have nothing to share but reading all these love stories/ moment... Way cute...

Lot of love and positivity filled thread 😁😁💝💝💝

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Unfortunately I’m single like a bumble bee! Meri pass kuch nahi hai! Kash hota! Par aap sabh batao I’ll read and dream 😂

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Waise ek aya yaad

Middle school main crush tha and one day aise hi jaate jaate my locker keychain fell in the naali 🙊🙊 

Banda jumped inside the naali to pull it out for me! 

I can’t tell you kitna acha laga dil ko uss din 😂😂 

It was super cute, naali khol ke (thank god paani nahi tha) uske andar jaake keychain nikala 

seems filmy actually 🙊🙊🙊

Edited by Svt611 - 2 years ago
Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

Unfortunately I’m single like a bumble bee! Meri pass kuch nahi hai! Kash hota! Par aap sabh batao I’ll read and dream 😂

Hifi, mera bhi khud ka kuch nahi hai🤣

#KhaaliDabba🤣

But would love to read through all the stories❤️

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Hifi, mera bhi khud ka kuch nahi hai🤣

#KhaaliDabba🤣

But would love to read through all the stories❤️

#khaaliDabba 🤣🤣 

Ohh god ... Waise toh same story at being single 

But dabba was took much 🤣🤣

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

Waise ek aya yaad

Middle school main crush tha and one day aise hi jaate jaate my locker keychain fell in the naali 🙊🙊 

Banda jumped inside the naali to pull it out for me! 

I can’t tell you kitna acha laga dil ko uss din 😂😂 

It was super cute, naali khol ke (thank god paani nahi tha) uske andar jaake keychain nikala 

seems filmy actually 🙊🙊🙊

Hai hai, bahuth filmy hai..too good