Ishk Par Zor Nahin

Predictions on Ishqan marriage story

Prana1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

In previous shows like IPKKND and Ishqbaaz the ML gets the FL lead to marry by force but I have a feeling this will not be the case with AVM. Ishqi might be the one angry after the marriage with some misunderstanding I think.
Whereas Ahaan might find out Mayans’s truth and take Mayank’s place to avoid Ishqi being left at the alter so to say (to protect her) and to protect his sister and family from Sarla Drama. 

What are your thoughts on the marriage track? Would love to hear ☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_ChaoticSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prana1

In previous shows like IPKKND and Ishqbaaz the ML gets the FL lead to marry by force but I have a feeling this will not be the case with AVM. Ishqi might be the one angry after the marriage with some misunderstanding I think.
Whereas Ahaan might find out Mayans’s truth and take Mayank’s place to avoid Ishqi being left at the alter so to say (to protect her) and to protect his sister and family from Sarla Drama. 

What are your thoughts on the marriage track? Would love to hear ☺️

All GK shows have forced marriage and MU ( consider her new flicks Imlie and NIK) and I'm really expecting her to try out something new with this show. What I feel is  Isqhi will help Sonu escaping from Mayank's drastic plan. May be Sonu will run away from marriage. Ishqi's plan to expose Mayank will go in vain as nobody would believe her. This might cause a huge MU between her and Ahaan, as we know how much Ahaan is affected by the fact that his Mother just eloped. 

And I don't know why, I don't think Ahaan-Isqhi's marriage is on the way anytime soon. Its too early for some ITV show and there's no point of dragging MU till eternity for dramatic purpose. 

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I do think marriage wil happen as they have shown, ring and mehendi with IShqaan. But Ahaan is not someone who will force marry a girl with anger. He respects the institution of marriage a lot. And it doesn't make sense that Ishqi would help Sonu to run away from the wedding especially with Mayank who is Her fiance. I guess the reason would be something else like family/societal pressure. 

Edited by kankabhor - 2 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Maybe not forced marriage but I do think they will have some major misunderstanding after marriage which will make them hate each other

Prana1 thumbnail

Oh! I have not watched all her shows only IPKKND and most of IB. I stopped watching QH after ML slaps FL so didn’t know about the forced marriage trend in her shows. 

This too will be forced marriage but I don’t see AVM forcing it on Ishqi. Societal pressure perhaps 🤔 It does not seem like his style to force so let’s see...

Prana1 thumbnail

MU for sure but it might be that AVM finds out Mayanks truth and to protect Ishqi Ahaan may take his place as the groom unbeknownst to Ishqi 🤷🏻‍♀️

This might be a start of the MU track 

As per the new promo Ishqi is intoxicated so her helping Sonu does not seem to be a possibility. Don’t know where Kartik and Raj are but Savitri may help and then Ahaan might rescue her while Savitri hides or something.

Edited by Prana1 - 2 years ago
Prana1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Maybe not forced marriage but I do think they will have some major misunderstanding after marriage which will make them hate each other

with the new promo I feel strongly that Ishqi will be the one who will be angry after the marriage and have a MU. AVM already has his thoughts about Ishqi being irresponsible and does not know about her Masaji so MU from his side have already begun. Now that she has confessed her feelings it makes sense that she is the one taking it back as in getting upset with him and the MU from her end.

A_ChaoticSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

I do think marriage wil happen as they have shown, ring and mehendi with IShqaan. But Ahaan is not someone who will force marry a girl with anger. He respects the institution of marriage a lot. And it doesn't make sense that Ishqi would help Sonu to run away from the wedding especially with Mayank who is Her fiance. I guess the reason would be something else like family/societal pressure. 

No, not escaping with Mayank but she might run away for some other reason. As far as groom-interchange is concerned, why would Ahaan cover up for Mayank? He would expose him right on the face. May be this time sonu is saved, but I've a feeling something drastic is on the way. Then if Ahaan gets to know about Mayank, he should rather cancel off Isqhi's marriage with him instead of unknowingly interchanging. Yea it may happen that Ahaan will be forced to marry Isqhi due to some societal pressure but that would be then known to all. I don't see any major MU to fit into the picture.

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_ChaoticSoul

No, not escaping with Mayank but she might run away for some other reason. As far as groom-interchange is concerned, why would Ahaan cover up for Mayank? He would expose him right on the face. May be this time sonu is saved, but I've a feeling something drastic is on the way. Then if Ahaan gets to know about Mayank, he should rather cancel off Isqhi's marriage with him instead of unknowingly interchanging. Yea it may happen that Ahaan will be forced to marry Isqhi due to some societal pressure but that would be then known to all. I don't see any major MU to fit into the picture.

@I think their major MU would be when Ishqi will take Ahaan's mom side instead of dadi. Maybe I am being too positive but marriage may not be their major MU this time. I also think Ahaan will start hating Sonu for running away and Ishqi will trust Sonu and think there is more to the truth. When she will try to help Sonu, Ishqaan can have their differences also. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prana1

with the new promo I feel strongly that Ishqi will be the one who will be angry after the marriage and have a MU. AVM already has his thoughts about Ishqi being irresponsible and does not know about her Masaji so MU from his side have already begun. Now that she has confessed her feelings it makes sense that she is the one taking it back as in getting upset with him and the MU from her end.

If she is angry then why would she agree for marriage in first place? Now I do have doubts that it may be forced or even a contract marriage😆