When do Babli will get out of all this 😢

Posted: 2 years ago

Since the show started  , Babli has been shown as a victim of domestic violence. So, guys ( who have seen Mohor) can you give me any idea about when Babli is going to get the actual happiness she deserves 

Originally posted by Rudhita18

Since the show started  , Babli has been shown as a victim of domestic violence. So, guys ( who have seen Mohor) can you give me any idea about when Babli is going to get the actual happiness she deserves 

apparently Babli (idk the character’s name in Mohor) will get married to Vicky. If we go w Mohor’s story, Anokhi and Ahir will help Babli get out this marriage and they help her get married to Vicky. When shaurya gets Babli’s invitation card he thinks it’s Anokhi and Ahir’s wedding card and sends a lot of jewelry to Anokhi. Anokhi realizes Shaurya misunderstood and sends all the jewelry back to Shaurya the next morning and explains it’s her sister’s wedding not hers. 

Originally posted by lauraanne

apparently Babli (idk the character’s name in Mohor) will get married to Vicky. If we go w Mohor’s story, Anokhi and Ahir will help Babli get out this marriage and they help her get married to Vicky. When shaurya gets Babli’s invitation card he thinks it’s Anokhi and Ahir’s wedding card and sends a lot of jewelry to Anokhi. Anokhi realizes Shaurya misunderstood and sends all the jewelry back to Shaurya the next morning and explains it’s her sister’s wedding not hers. 

I hope they don't show or stretch the MU about the wedding being of Anokhi-Ahir. In mohor, it became so intolerable that I stopped watching until the MU was cleared

I hope this time, they involve Shaurya too in helping Babli and punishing Vineet. 

Originally posted by Sumaiya27

I hope they don't show or stretch the MU about the wedding being of Anokhi-Ahir. In mohor, it became so intolerable that I stopped watching until the MU was cleared

I hope this time, they involve Shaurya too in helping Babli and punishing Vineet

I want that too! I can't watch them misunderstanding each other anymore. I want them against the world not against each other. I thought the post-riot misunderstanding thing was long enough but this is about t be even longer ig

bt babli husband is lawyer, how easily he agreed for divorce? also by reading that anokhi explained shaurya abt babli weeding and clears his MU it seems some positivity in story.Bt in mohor prsent kidnapping was track shown in serial ?

@bold - I'll be happy to see this MU track of Shaurya ðŸ¤£

Babli's name was Titir in OG 

@bold - ðŸ¤£

Edited by butterturnips - 2 years ago

Apna shaurya alag hai wo bol chuka hai wo Ahir ko "Goa ke samundar ke paani me dubo dubo ke mare ga"🤣

Jewelry ki jagha khud jaye ga as a gift anokhi ke pass girta padta hua🤣