Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

you are right.She should have been honest with him n the outcome would have been different. 

Originally posted by: kavitha_r

In part 2, it seems that Anu is so desperate to get Amrutha married, for which she dressed her hair with an extension & made her wear traditional silk sarees to impress the guy. The conversation between Jai & Amrutha didn't seem natural as I feel that she doesn't have to say that she likes long hair. Had she been the way she is, the outcome might have been different. Latha's questions on Jai rejecting Amrutha were valid as looks & dress sense should not be the criteria. The nok jhok between Jai & Raj on arranged marriage vs. love marriage was cute. It reminded me of the common debate in schools & group discussion interviews. 

I guess Jay saw Amrutha in a different dress made him stop the car.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

trust that you are well

thanks for the pm

Part 2

lovely update

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 2 

Fabulously Awesome 

Both Jai and Raj are so different in so many ways 

jasminerahul thumbnail

Thank u so much Kavitha,coderlady,Khwaishfan n Taahir

Mohabbat phir ho jayegi..Love will happen again.. Part 3

Jai was driving the car. Suddenly he saw something on the right side of the road..He was shocked.He stopped the car.

Jai saw Amrutha walking with her friends.She was laughing and chatting with them.

She was in long top and jeans.Jai noticed that Amrutha's hair was not long also.

Jai got out of the car and walked towards her.

"Amrutha",he called her.

She looked at him.

She became nervous as she realized that she was caught red handed.

Amrutha said in her mind:Oh no...now he saw the real me.How will he react?He will be really angry.If he disagrees to marry me seeing my real look mom will scold me.

Jai:Can I talk to you personally?

Amrutha:Yes.

Jai and Amrutha walked to a corner.

Jai:Where is your long hair?Did you cut your hair?

She was silent.

Jai:Say the truth.

Amrutha became more scared.

Amrutha:Actually it was hair extension.Mom made me wear the hair extension yesterday.She thought that you might reject me seeing my thin hair which is not long.That's why.I am sorry.

Jai laughed.

Amrutha was confused why he laughed.

Jai:What about the traditional silk saree which you wear 24 hours?

Amrutha:I don't wear sarees at all.Mom told me to change my dressing style thinking that you like only traditional girls who wears only sarees.She forced me to wear saree that day.

Jai laughed.

Jai:Thank God!I am relieved that the Amrutha I saw yesterday was fake.This is the real Amrutha.

Amrutha was not able to understand anything.

Jai:Actually I was not interested in thus marriage alliance.Not because I thought that you were not nice,but I felt that you were not suitable for me.My dream wife was not someone who was wearing silk saree always and spending time in combing hair.

Amrutha became dull.

Jai:But now seeing the real you I am convinced that my mom chose the perfect girl for me.You are just like I want my dream girl to look like.

Amrutha was surprised.

Amrutha:I thought that you are traditional man who wants long haired traditionally dressed up girl.

Jai:No way.I respect such girls.But as my wife I expect something else which you are.

Unknowingly she blushed.

Jai:By the way,you did not tell me what you expect from me.

Amrutha:Seeing you in dhoti I was also feeling weird.But I agreed to marry you for my mom.But today seeing the real you,I feel happy.

Jai:So we both misunderstood each other.

Amrutha:Yes.

They both laughed.

Jai:Shall we proceed with this alliance?

Amrutha:But I have a demand.

Jai:Demand?

Amrutha:My dream is to open a small bakery.As you know I was a home science student.Though I love cooking,what makes me happy is making sweets.So I want to open a bakery.I hope you won't discourage me.

Jai:Why should I discourage you?If I can help you in fulfilling your small sweet dreams I will be the happiest person in the world.

Amrutha:Then it's yes from my side also.

Jai was very happy.They smiled at each other.

They both reached home.

Amrutha:It's mom who made me do such stupid things.Gladly Jai is not like you think.

Sunil:Anuradha,you are more foolish than i thought.

Anuradha smiled due to embarrassment 

while Amrutha and Sunil laughed.

Jai told everything to his family members.

They also laughed.

Deva:Anyways my son did not have to reject a long for silly reasons like hair and dressing.God saved us from that embarrassment.

Latha:That's why I did not say 'no' to them immediately like Jai asked me to do.

Jai:Thank you for not listening to me mom.Otherwise everything would have been a mess.As you said one day is enough to change our opinion.It became true in my case.One day changed my attitude towards Amrutha.

They smiled.

Both the families informed each other that they are happy with the alliance.

Jai and Amrutha's phone numbers also got exchanged through their parents.

A beautiful girl was waiting for someone in the park.Raj went near her and embraced her from behind.

She blushed:Raj!

Raj smiled.

Raj:How did you realize that it was I who hugged you?

She:Can't I feel your touch?Can't identify you by feeling your skin?

He smiled.

She:Then... who will show the guts to touch Annie Fernandus?

Raj smiled.

Annie looked at him romantically.

Annie:Annie is only for you Raj.

Raj smiled:I love you Annie.

Annie:I love you too Raj.

They embraced each other.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Glad to know that my guess towards Jai was right. Their conversation was funny and romantic. God that both the families accepted the alliance. Glad that Jai agreed to support Amrutha in establishing a bakery shop. Raj and Annie dialogs are romantic. 

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 3 

Fantastic Update

khwaishfan thumbnail

thanks for the pm

Part 3

Marvelous update 

jasminerahul thumbnail

Mohabbat phir ho jayegi..Love will happen again.. Part 4

Jai dialed Amrutha's number.Seeing his number on the phone screen Amrutha blushed.

She picked up the call.

Jai:Hi..I am Jai.

She smiled:Hi!

Jai:You may not have recognized me when I rang you up.

Amrutha:Nothing like that.I recognized you as I had saved your number in my phone.

Jai was surprised.

Jai:You have saved my number in your phone?How did you get my number?

Amrutha:Mom had taken your number from your mom.

Jai:Why?Did you ask your mom to take my number from my mom?

She became shy.

Amrutha:Did you also ask your mom to take my number from my mom?

Unknowingly he said:Yes.

She blushed.

Suddenly he realized what he said.Jai became shy.

Jai:Ok.Say about your likes Amrutha.Your favourite colour,..place..movies..actors....

Amrutha:You also say.

They both talked to each other about their likes and dislikes.

Every day they talked to each other over the phone.

One day...

Jai:By the way...is talking on the phone enough?Don't you think we should meet directly also?

Amrutha smiled:Yes.

He smiled.

The next day ...

Jai was waiting for Amrutha at a park.

Amrutha reached there.

Seeing him there she smiled.

She called him:Jai!

He  looked at her.Seeing her, his face blossomed.He walked towards her cheerfully.

Jai:You look very beautiful in this white suit.

She smiled:Thank you.

Jai:I thought white colour is meant for ghosts as in films ghosts are seen in white costumes.But now I realized that there can be beautiful human beings also in white.

She chuckled.

Amrutha:White is worn by Angels also.

Jai:You are right.Right now I am seeing the Angel of earth.

She smiled.

Jai:You look more beautiful in real.

Amrutha:You are saying this as if you are seeing me directly for the first time.

Jai:To be frank yes.The first day seeing you in silk saree and long hair I could not see anything else.Later when I saw your real appearance in that excitement I could not see you properly.Now I am seeing you peacefully and carefully.

He looked at her face deeply.She could not stop blushing.

Raj and Annie were having a bike ride.Suddenly Annie saw a beautiful sea on the side.

Annie:Raj...stop the bike.

He stopped the bike.

Annie:Such a beautiful sea.We will sit there and watch sea waves.It's fun.Right?

Raj smiled:Ok...as you wish.

Raj sat on the rock in the mountain area.Annie laid her back on his chest and sat.He wrapped his arms around her and they viewed the sea waves with a smile.

They had romantic moments there.

Annie:Can I ask you something?Raj:Yes.

Annie:Now we are sitting on a mountain area.It's quite dangerous.What if I slip and roll down to the sea and die?

Raj:Stop it Annie.Is this a question?

Annie:Cool down Raj.I was just kidding.

Raj:O really?Can this be even a joke?What will you do if I roll down and die hitting my head on the rock?

Annie frowned:Don't dare to talk about your death.What will I do if something happens to you?

Raj:So when I talk my death you go hurt.Then what would have been my condition when you talked about your death?

Annie became dull.

Annie:Sorry Raj.Now I realized what you felt.I won't repeat this.

He smiled and they melted in an embrace.

Thank u so much Kavitha,coderlady,Khwaishfan n Taahir

Edited by jasminerahul - 2 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Nice part dear

Loved it

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon😊

khwaishfan thumbnail

Part 4