Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

felixfelilah thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

It says winner next to Sanchit's name lol. People have already made their minds.... though I still think it might be hard to overthrow Florina's popularity. 

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

I wonder how are they going to go about with eliminations this time given the lockdown and the fact that they are shooting now in Daman.

felixfelilah thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I have a feeling they might try to stretch this as long as possible than quickly get on with the eliminations. But the first elimination would probably happen soon, so there'd be only Super 12, and we can see the kids dancing in pairs.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

There is very little contemporary TBH. Stage-performances are given little-to-no importance such as hard-core classical whether it is Indian, ballet, etc. It's semi-classical. Only show which I remember did pure classical was Just Dance, SYTYCD (Indian version), DID-5 (Shruti Sinha who attempted to bring ballet to Indian TV), and Dare2Dance. Otherwise I just see street-based performances heavily given the prominence, or some contemporary here & there.

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

This is an attempt on shuddh classical representation to those who are wondering what I'm talking about. No bollywood music score done in Just Dance which aired on SP --- rather it is live music! Typically, this is part of Kathak rang manch pravesh wherein a lot of times you have to coordinate with the musicians to display your knowledge of what was learned. I've also been to Kathak graduations where already-created scores are easily available on YT, Spotify, etc. But coordinating with musicians has its own flavor & taste.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVGFsIT-5qg&ab_channel=nilchad

Yes, there is mere dholna sun ka theme albeit it is more classical

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago