Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Kya karoon ram mujhe normal handsome buddha mil gaya

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Yeh writers pakka fans ke comments padhe honge if it's not copy pasted from original version. 😆
All the fans said didi is suffering from amnesia. LOLOL how Sai said she needs to consult a doctor. 

Mental GIFs | Tenor

Oh didi tension toh tu deti hai Veeru ko.  Bechara I feel bad for him. 😒

Zeit tempo GIF - Find on GIFER

Veeru ko pata chal gaya ki biwi aayi hai aayi hai biwi aayi hai. 

"Mein aaj bhi unki patni hoon aap nahin." Samjhi besharam didi ? 😡 Ab nikal wahan se. 🤬

Damn the man is coughing and calling his wife and this woman has no empathy at all. And she claims to love him.  A person who loves someone would ensure the guy is fine or not. 😳

F*ck man why was Sai wasting her time ? 🤔 Call a doctor or even the security guard to kick that lady out of the hospital. 🤬 Seriously wasted seven minutes with her bakwaas. 

I seriously have a telepathy connection with the writers. 🤔 Yesterday night I wrote the next chapter of my OS and I made him fall down and in today's epsiode he is on the floor. 🤓 
Yah phir Ghum writers and I are both sadists who wanted to see Veeru gira hua. 😈 🤣

How much he loves her touch. 😳

She wiped his tears away.  That guy got happy seeing that she cares about him and was even crying for him. 😳 Waise who wouldn't go gaga over this pretty crying face. 

Veeru ka haath kaise pakad ke rakha hai. 😲 Veeru ko kuch kuch ho jaata toh ? ☺️ 

Veeru was first so shocked that she was holding his hand. 😲 Then he got happy that she was worried about him. 😊 Then he was curious to know what was that nightmare she had. 🤔

They started again their food romance. 😆
Just imagine your lover is romancing wih you "Honey, you are my coconut. Softy softy inside and strong strong outside." LOLOL 🤣 🤣

"Nadiyal bhi toh sehat ke liye achcha hota hai. Ho gaye na nadiyal aur tum same to same."
And Sai khush bhi ho gayi. 😳

Haath pakad liya aur kheech liya aapne paas.... hayeee this is so hot.  And then he kept her hand on top his body. ☺️ Oyeee hoyee our poor heart. ☺️ He couldn't take his eyes off her. 
I can totally understand. He has such a beauty so close to him.  ☺️

BTW we were pretty lucky yesterday we were blessed with new lyrics and today they played one of their own versions of the title track. 

I think this is the first ITV show where the main romance happens through hand holding and this is the first couple that make such simple romance look so hot. 

When he almost rolled his eyes when Pakhi said she cares about him. 😳

"Logon ko bhagane ka department toh waise bhi aapka hai.", LOLOL Sai you are so awesome. 😎

He got happy when biwi said people shouldn't argue in the presence of the patience. 😳
And he knows this is called the real "taking care of someone" not what didi claimed by staying on one leg the entire night.  🤣

That stupid lady called his wife khudgarz again and he didn't say a word.  I got reminded of the night she was thrown out of the house.  And instead of saying "I am good and I can take rest while Sai is here" he should have said "I feel much better when Sai is here so I want her here. You go home."  When biwi wasn't around he was quite vocal and now he is back to being quiet.
No wonder biwi miunderstands him. 😕

"Aisa koi khaas handsome toh hai nahin ki meri nazar unse haate nahin."
This is like very poetic. Oh man I laughed so hard. 🤣 🤣

Veeru is like WHAT WHAT WHAT in Ekta dramatic show style. 😲
His "Oh hello" cracked me up. 😆

"Mein handsome nahin hoon ?" 🤓
"Hain na. Mera matlab tha ki aap ho handsome lekin woh normal handsome waise celebrity handsome nahin." 🤣
"Yeh normal handsome celebrity wala handsome kya hota hai ? Handsome handsome hota hai." This entire conversation was so SaiRatish. 

"Normal handsome hota hai theek thak jaise aap. Aur celebrity wala handsome hota hai ki ohhh Bappa celebrity handsome."  This was freaking cute and Veeru ki kar di beizzati. 🤣

"Oh hello mere college mein ladkiya girti thi mere peeche.", Pheku... 🤣
See I always said Veeru is not our sanskari boy par meri baat kisi ne suni hi nahin. 😆  
Dekho kya kya gul khilaye hai isne. 😎 Didi also was in shock. "What I am not your first girl."  😲

"Like oh my God Virat. Oh m God Bappa. Aise sab bolti thi. Tumhe kya pata." 🤣
Nautankibaaz. Show off. 🤣 I just love how he becomes like this in her presence. 😳
And see the beizzati these two did of didi. EPIC ! 🤣

"Nahin tum kehna kya chahti ho." Yehi ki tu buddha hai Veeru. 🤣

"Hum behas nahin kar rahe hain. Hum toh aise hi baat karte hain. Hum asal mein behas karenge toh tum use kya kahogi ?" And their smile at that. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Loved it ❤️❤️😁

The handsome convo was fabulous..... Typical them...... Fun even in pain 

Didi Na Hoti toh aur mazza as jata.... Smthin always better than nothing.... 

U are amazing and make hilarious post.... Such a. Mood changer ❤️❤️🤗💐

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

🤣

Virat:

#PyaarKaBaahaarLekeAayiHaiMeriBaiko😆

#Awesome post for the #HandsomeCoconutChutneyCouple🤣

#LovedIt

❤️

methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you so much was waiting for this. I got a good laugh!! Still waiting for the next part from you on hospital OS. First Part thappad, 2nd part arrest, now please in 3rd part kuchh maze ka karo. Didi ko kahi parmenant bhejo🤣

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Finnnnaaaaallllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy, you gave a maturity tod update. This was so so amazing.💗

Sachme, didi should consult a doctor,budget bhi bachega agar usi hospital mein check karvaaya toh, zyaada se zyaada kya bolenge Doctor, ki didi's maturity meter has fell deeper than Mariana trench,usse zyaada kya kahenge,kya keh sakte hai, sabse toh beizzati hoti hai🤣

Didi auar unka nakli pyaar, nakli pyaar ko diya hua vaada, vaada se hui impact, ek na ek din toh girna hi tha iss bande ko, chalo aaj gir gaya, kaha tha mat le pange vaade ke chakkar mein,suna kaha isne🤣

Aur ladkiyan girti thi iske peeche,iske saare tragic nakli love story girne se hi kyu chalu hoti hai🤣

And he is soooooooo handsome, he is bappa ,celebrity handsome for me Saare pics kamaal ke the☺️

😃

Sahi kaha, hand holding and khaana romance can ignite fire and fury only and only with Sairat.💗

Aur didi inka pyaar,mohabbat,love aise hi hota hai, aur arguments, mumma....ouch,shivering and cold😕

Bol mein kisse rahi hu, jinko nakli prem ke alaava kuch nahi dikhta🤣

The whole episode was amazing and the update was fabulous 💗💗🤩

Thankyou for this🤗

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

itne dino bad khushi mili hume!!!!

thats all i can say!!! i am super duper happy!!! lovely as always muguet!!! ❤️

Shivi7362 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

As always mast post!!👌👌😍

Episode was good too except didi ki bak bak!!!!🤣

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Mera sawaal : Why did Didi get pissed off when Sai said I am younger to you Virat sir and then she said koi choti nahi ho tum.. She doesnt like Virat getting attracted to her childlike nature and innocence?

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: asmi_joya

Mera sawaal : Why did Didi get pissed off when Sai said I am younger to you Virat sir and then she said koi choti nahi ho tum.. She doesnt like Virat getting attracted to her childlike nature and innocence?

yep she saw how comfortable he was in her presence and forgot his pain, was laughing and was lost in her conversation... plus when he said mere pe itne ladkiyan marti thi her reaction was like wtf!! whereas sai laughed.... 

all this adds and shows how insecure she is..... Sai's childlike nature and her presence makes virat feel comfortable and change into who he actually wants to be carefree, loving, enjoying his life etc and she cannot bear it! 

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Lovely post! Give some more ideas na. Thoda kam karne do, cvs ko.😆 now thodasa romanchik ideas please. 

Sai talks her usual badbad and how he enjoys it. He didn't take his eyes off her.