Dr Advait character

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Dr Advait character becoming one of my fav character in the show he is soo sensible i love the advice he give to vanraj in today episode

when he said to vanraj

after divorce tum log as friend reh sakte ho then vanraj said

wo dost se zyada ban kar rehna chahta han

then dr advait said

uss ke liye jo naye kahaani hain uss mein tumein wapas apne jaga banane hoge par uss se phele purane kahaani bhulne padege

what vanraj did he dont deserve forgiveness if ab wo genuinely anupama ke saath rehna chahta han ussko pyaar karna chahta han because now he understand usske family Anupama ke bina adhuri han first he need to tell kavya that he dont want her he want to be with anupama because usske family ke khushi ussmein han then vanraj try to win anupama trust jo ussne thoda han but here also he have no right to force anupama to being with him just because now he have realization that he love anupama or family anupama ke bina adhuri han and all 

vanraj have to be selfless not selfish 

Dr. Advait Khanna - A Friend and a Guide to All ❤️❤️

Undoubtedly Dr. Advait is awesome yaar. I want his more scenes with Anupamaa. He is like Saarthi to all and guides in the right direction. I hope his role is not limited to this resort track. I wish to see him later also. 

Liked what he told Vanraj today, he told him that Anupamaa is right amd how she is carrying a baggage which she needs to lose. I hope Vanraj understands what he said and Anupamaa ko divorce deke azaad kar de.

Edited by neo7 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Susan.Dsouza

Dr Advait character becoming one of my fav character in the show he is soo sensible i love the advice he give to vanraj in today episode

when he said to vanraj

after divorce tum log as friend reh sakte ho then vanraj said

wo dost se zyada ban kar rehna chahta han

then dr advait said

uss ke liye jo naye kahaani hain uss mein tumein wapas apne jaga banane hoge par uss se phele purane kahaani bhulne padege

what vanraj did he dont deserve forgiveness if ab wo genuinely anupama ke saath rehna chahta han ussko pyaar karna chahta han because now he understand usske family Anupama ke bina adhuri han first he need to tell kavya that he dont want her he want to be with anupama because usske family ke khushi ussmein han then vanraj try to win anupama trust jo ussne thoda han but here also he have no right to force anupama to being with him just because now he have realization that he love anupama or family anupama ke bina adhuri han and all 

vanraj have to be selfless not selfish 

exactly this!!! he was and is still being selfish. He just cannot change his mind and now decide that he wants Anupama, hell with Kavya. 

If he has any shame in him, he should first end the relationship with Kavya. He just cannot drop her like that after all she went through for him and his fake promises. 

Then work to get in Anupama's good books again and be a part of her life. She has to accept him. 

But Vanraj being himself, he just tells Kavya to get lost and use family's name to make Anu accept him. 

Originally posted by neo7

Dr. Advait Khanna - A Friend and a Guide to All ❤️❤️

Undoubtedly Dr. Advait is awesome yaar. I want his more scenes with Anupamaa. He is like Saarthi to all and guides in the right direction. I hope his role is not limited to this resort track. I wish to see him later also. 

Liked what he told Vanraj today, he told him that Anupamaa is right amd how she is carrying a baggage which she needs to lose. I hope Vanraj understands what he said and Anupamaa ko divorce deke azaad kar de.

i want him later too as Anupama friend 

he always guide right way 

Originally posted by puja0507

exactly this!!! he was and is still being selfish. He just cannot change his mind and now decide that he wants Anupama, hell with Kavya. 

If he has any shame in him, he should first end the relationship with Kavya. He just cannot drop her like that after all she went through for him and his fake promises. 

Then work to get in Anupama's good books again and be a part of her life. She has to accept him. 

But Vanraj being himself, he just tells Kavya to get lost and use family's name to make Anu accept him. 

exactly my point kavya jaise hain aur jo wo kar rahe hain just because vanraj bring her in his life now deal with it you just cant run away from her like this 

vanraj dono ke saath galat kar raha hain 

agar ussko sach mein realization han good but he need to tell about his feeling to kavya let her move on jo wo karege nahin still she have right to know 

Love how he is always with anupama and her family