Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

STOP IT! Just Stop It! Stop Calling Pakhi...

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey Guys...

I am new to the GHKPM Forum ... this is my first post here and my first post on IF in months. 

I have been watching GHKPM for a while now. Honestly it is one of the most poorly written stories on TV but it is my guilt pleasure ðŸ˜‰ but seriously this has got to STOP!

What? 

Calling Pakhi - Educated and Mature and Responsible and Culture etc. etc. She is all that when it suits her BUT In my opinion she is anything but. 

OMG! Ever since this Hospital Track started it's like Pakhi has lost her ability to understand and comprehend things along with acting like a complete uneducated, immature, irresponsible and uncultured and to some extent deranged person. 

In the last 3-4 episodes Pakhi has been saying the same thing again and again. I wonder what it is that she hopes to accomplish? Be it berating Sai, stopping Sai from meeting Virat (seriously who gave her the right?) or trying to show herself as the only person who cares for Virat etc. she has mouthed the same lines again and again. And honestly during all those moments where does she come across as educated and mature? When she was picking a fight with Sai? When she was screaming in the hospital - a place of recovery? When? Show me one instance.... 

Virat SHOULD REALLY STOP saying that she is mature every chance he gets because it really obnoxious. 

Even after Virat clearly stated not once but twice that he does not want Pakhi around especially in the absence of Samrat and Sai, she comes back shamelessly and then blames him for insulting her. She acts hurt but in truth is delusional because those words have no effect over her. She is right back to where she was - trying to worm her way into Virat's life. 

Honestly it is getting boring to see Pakhi character - because there is no growth. More than a realistic fictional character, Pakhi comes across as a Robot who goes through the same emotions and says the same lines like clockwork.

Pakhi feels betrayed by Virat, she is hurt, she wants him back,... IT'S OK TO SHOW ALL THAT.  She's only human. But the creatives - in their need to continually show her as a victim; they are botching her character. She is the third wheel for crying out loud. Make her more interesting rather than this walking talking radio where the same station is being played. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It's high time Virat should call her 

Aaa pagal aurat

idkwhattoput thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I think the cvs are trying to show Pakhi as a psycho obsessive ex not a victim. 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Virat should call ninad-bk and tell him same line - "while samrat & sai is not here I do NOT want patralekha vahini around me" !!!!!!!!!!

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The title of this post really freaked me out 😬 

#ExclamationMarksCanBePrettyPetrifying ðŸ¤£

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hmmm, maybe the whole Vishwa knows by now that Didi is not susheel,shantipurvak, samajhdaar and suljhi hui as she claims and as the parivaar thinks she is.

But Yes, Patralekha might be all this, at some part of life, at some part of her brain, but she herself doesn't want to acknowledge that. As I say, this obsession is a slow poison to her as well. Well speaking logically, if Patralekha would have been just as Virat assumes her to be, then she would be a game changer. Cuz,how can someone blame such a good human being. But, in her obsession to gain Virat and degrade Sai and push her away from Virat, she is losing touch with her humanity as well as GK, cuz she forgot the meaning of 'no' . And at the end, beizzati ke patakhe udte hai

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: rickks

Hey Guys...

I am new to the GHKPM Forum ... this is my first post here and my first post on IF in months. 

I have been watching GHKPM for a while now. Honestly it is one of the most poorly written stories on TV but it is my guilt pleasure ðŸ˜‰ but seriously this has got to STOP!

What? 

Calling Pakhi - Educated and Mature and Responsible and Culture etc. etc. She is all that when it suits her BUT In my opinion she is anything but. 

OMG! Ever since this Hospital Track started it's like Pakhi has lost her ability to understand and comprehend things along with acting like a complete uneducated, immature, irresponsible and uncultured and to some extent deranged person. 

In the last 3-4 episodes Pakhi has been saying the same thing again and again. I wonder what it is that she hopes to accomplish? Be it berating Sai, stopping Sai from meeting Virat (seriously who gave her the right?) or trying to show herself as the only person who cares for Virat etc. she has mouthed the same lines again and again. And honestly during all those moments where does she come across as educated and mature? When she was picking a fight with Sai? When she was screaming in the hospital - a place of recovery? When? Show me one instance.... 

Virat SHOULD REALLY STOP saying that she is mature every chance he gets because it really obnoxious. 

Even after Virat clearly stated not once but twice that he does not want Pakhi around especially in the absence of Samrat and Sai, she comes back shamelessly and then blames him for insulting her. She acts hurt but in truth is delusional because those words have no effect over her. She is right back to where she was - trying to worm her way into Virat's life. 

Honestly it is getting boring to see Pakhi character - because there is no growth. More than a realistic fictional character, Pakhi comes across as a Robot who goes through the same emotions and says the same lines like clockwork.

Pakhi feels betrayed by Virat, she is hurt, she wants him back,... IT'S OK TO SHOW ALL THAT.  She's only human. But the creatives - in their need to continually show her as a victim; they are botching her character. She is the third wheel for crying out loud. Make her more interesting rather than this walking talking radio where the same station is being played. 

Welcome to d forum ðŸ¤—

Virat actually use maturity & samajhdari card to insult her ðŸ˜† she once said her maturity is shraap 4 her In Ladakh track.

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail

To be honest I'm fed up with this creature. Everyone has a thing called self respect. But, this creature doesn't have a single percent of it. A few days back my Mother in law too said the same thing. She said another person in her place would not have thought of running behind her ex lover after being insulted so many times. 

Annie_13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Must be really easy for the actress since She's already memorized her dialogues for the entire show. Wahi line to bolni hai-

"Sai jaisi khudgarz ladki...."

" Ahsan faramosh"

"Sayi ne tumhare liye kya kiya virat, kuch nahi"

"Kya hua virat? "

"Sayi ki galtiya nazar nahi aati"

"Sai ki bachkane harkate..."

"I'm too old for sayi's bachkana harkat"  

"Badi mami isko bolke koi faida nahi"

" Bado ka samman...." ( everyone is bada except       Ashwini and Shivani, wo dono kab bade honge?) 

"I'm too mature to be around Sayi"

" main ghar chod ke ja rahi hu"

" sayi se better hu" 

Didi ko job karna tha na kyuki didi to sayi se bhi qualified hai ye prove karna tha . Ab tak job nahi mili.

And that same expression as Gollum from LOTR. Her countenance resembles Gollum when she gives ugly expressions twisting her mouth while arguing with Sayi. Then whenever she looks at Virat She's like- 

"we wants it, we needs it, My precious!!! "