Truth or Dare :: Note and Final round pg 62 :: - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Γ— Results Γ—

I'm crazy for thinking I could judge when there are such freakishly creative people out pouring out such great entries. 

I'm done.

Before being done, here are your scores

Truth 

Amekha 

I enjoyed reading your list πŸ€£

Make up kit is definitely a must, with all the party you're planning to throw, you got to look presentable πŸ˜†

Score : 5

Radiant_eyes_

A microphone to sing songs.. poor animals πŸ˜³πŸ€£

I love the idea of spider Tarzan. Totally do that.

Also I don't think there's a human animal translator πŸ˜³πŸ˜† is there? That would be so cool!

Welcome to the game. πŸ€—

Score: 4

AwaamKiJaan 

Mard lekar jaana hai toh acha wala le jana. πŸ˜† 

My gawd, yeh toh chota mota big boss ho Gaye. Omg! Eureka! Big Boss next theme can be stranded island!! Or has it been used? Maybe I should contact the makers about this. 

Score : 3.5

Sonatia 

Your list is jam packed and I likes it  Can't believe you gonna do 5 minutes craft.. I would never try that even if I'm alone and stranded on an island πŸ€£ Take me with you, sath mil kar rum party karenge πŸ€£

Also Robinson Crusoe indeed was a genius! We'll make raisin together πŸ˜†

Score: 5

_Nina_

Definitely take your set of TV shows. Nothing more useful than that πŸ€£ Nokia phone zindabaad though!

Opsora2090 

I like the idea about the concert. Also bhai selfie stick k sath take your mobile too..aise hi selfie kichogi πŸ˜† 

I wasn't aware about the book by Vijay. Now I'm interested. 

tournesol 

Love your idea about the scuba diving and sky diving. You gonna have an adventurous time there..enjoy

hasini009 

Your entry made laugh so hard πŸ€£ Indeed why should humans have all the fun πŸ˜‰ Also on the behalf of mankind, thank you for taking Kangana away. You get extra for this selfless act. πŸ€£ can't wait to see Salman's new moves

SoniRSippu21 

Umm yeah I know what you mean.. cough PDA cough. β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£ mansion, boats that never run out of fuel. My dear, are you confused with previous round.. yaha  koi genie nahi hai πŸ€“πŸ€£

But this is one luxury life and honestly the only one I would prefer. 

Score : 4

Savera84

Silk saree will be the best option for the tigers wedding. πŸ˜† Also what's with everyone wanting to inject animals with vaccine πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Car bhi must hai. πŸ˜Ž

Amphitrite 

She's gonna make a new ITV show in the island with Sherlock as a guest. πŸ€£ Anyone interested to watch Kasauti Island ki? 

dusk2dawn 

Someone has designed a romantic vacation and I'm in for it.  You gonna make a cute romantic movie with all those things.

Thank me later for the impromptu honeymoon πŸ€£

Dare 

Now I may have enjoyed reading all my marriage prediction with Sidharth Malhotra β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£  Umm Hinna are you still alive ya jal gayi 🀣But, I'm not gonna judge on the basis of what my future prediction was but rather what your friends prediction was, so here it is

Unique.Sheep 

With a weird fortune ball, bhai thunder hai woh πŸ˜³

I love the prediction of my game being a super hit. Matlab it's a known fact but neitherless πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£

Your prediction about your friends were weird... but guess you know them well. So congratulations to Anmol for finally growing up and Sakshi for turning into a radio! Just stay away from PK..πŸ€“πŸ€£

Score : 3.5

Ariyatogether 

Your predictions were quite sweet. Swara is gonna have the time of her life it seems. And Sakshi again? Guess she wasn't quite satisfied with Hinna's fortune telling πŸ€£  

I have zero idea about IPL so I actually believed RCB will win but man was that a good shade. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

I love the wedding one. Btw don't forget to call Hinna to the party. She gonna be mad otherwise πŸ€£

Score : 4.5

-Ayushi-

Mereko bhi Shivi k sath bhej do Seoul β˜ΊοΈ Lucky Shivi πŸ€“πŸ˜†

I do hope Rishi will find her soulmate and get to India too. 

Your predictions were so sweet. I mean I would love being proposed by Sid  But your predictions really were beautiful! 

So the winners are 

Winner Of truth round

Robinson Crusoe of IF are Amekha, hasini009 and Sonatia 

Winner of dare round 

Seer of IF is -Ayushi

Congratulations to all! Remember all your points count towards a final win too. 

Scroll down for next round. 

Γ— Mini Round 6 Γ—

Welcome to another mini round.

Rules are the same. 

You choose either truth or dare. Tag me in your entry post. 

Now that's cleared. 

Our theme for today is quite interesting and everybody can relate to. Its Bollywood. 

Truth question 

Have you heard a dialogue in a bollywood movie and wondered what they actually mean? Movies often sugar coat dialogues, make it more endearing. But, we sometimes know what they mean or what the character actually wanted to say. 

So given below are five movie dialogues and you have to write what you think they actually mean or what the character may have meant to say. 

Heres an example 

Dialogue: Main meri favourite hoon 

Meaning : I'm self obsessed and will love myself more than I'll ever love you πŸ˜Ž

Dialogue : Ja simar ja, jee le apni zindagi 

Meaning : Here's a chance to ruin your future and your beloved's too. 

Here are the dialogues you need to decode 

1) Pushpa, I hate tears

2) Dosti ka ek usool hai madam, no sorry, no thank you

3) Hum jaha khade hote hai, line wahi se shuru hoti hai 

4) Picture abhi baki hai mere dost 

5) Thapad se darr nahi lagta sab, pyaar se lagta hai 

Dare task 

There are so many scenes in our movies that make zero sense. You just sit back and think what in the world are they trying to show? πŸ˜΅πŸ˜† 

We all had that moment. πŸ˜†

Find one of such scene from a Bollywood movie. It can be a song, a scene or a dialogue. 

Post the link to the scene/song/dialogue you've chosen and then write a few lines on why that particular scene is a masterpiece. 

You can be sincere, you can be sarcastic. But make your post unique and interesting. 

Don't write an essay, a few lines will suffice. 

You can post your entries until 11:59PM. Scores will be out tomorrow. 

Until then, 

Congrats Amekha, hasini009, Moumita and AyushπŸ₯³ 

Congrats Hasini, Amekha, Sona and Ayushi πŸ₯³

Hasini u brought award at home hehe, Anmol was right ytd

Thanks Sam πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much guys πŸ€—πŸ€—

Congrats Ayu, Hasini and Sonatia

πŸ₯³