Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Celebrities in the news for Positive change

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/COh3THDhgqK/?igshid=1t0xfqd3tjlt2 watch the reel

https://www.instagram.com/p/COhoFoWrvBW/?igshid=1r72poxotao5r

For a change celebrities are united for a common cause and journalists are posting positive news rather than dating rumours or bashing celebrities 

I hope the situation in India improves soon 

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Again, great initiative Jacqueline. 👏

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Can’t help but notice that in 3/4  pic, the dude is not wearing his mask above his nose 🤦‍♀️

Man what to do with such people 🤔

anyways, good job Jacqueline 👍🏻

Edited by Nishita123 - 2 years ago
loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Can’t help but notice that in 3/4  pic, the dude is not wearing his mask above his nose 🤦‍♀️

Man what to do with such people 🤔

anyways, good job Jacqueline 👍🏻

We have those nuts everywhere. Today I had to go to MVC for something and the security guy there was wearing his mask on his chin🤔. When I asked him to first fix his mask, he was like I know what I have to do. I had to threaten him that I will complain about him and put his picture on the Social Media which got him to finally wear his mask properly. It’s disheartening to see people still not understanding the enormity of the situation that we are in.

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Glad she is doing this. Why did they write YOLO= you only need once? 😆

Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

We have those nuts everywhere. Today I had to go to MVC for something and the security guy there was wearing his mask on his chin🤔. When I asked him to first fix his mask, he was like I know what I have to do. I had to threaten him that I will complain about him and put his picture on the Social Media which got him to finally wear his mask properly. It’s disheartening to see people still not understanding the enormity of the situation that we are in.

Yep pretty frustrating to see those careless people, even educated ones I have seen being careless and in US - cdc has announced fully vaccinated people do not need to wear mask 😳🤦‍♀️

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Yep pretty frustrating to see those careless people, even educated ones I have seen being careless and in US - cdc has announced fully vaccinated people do not need to wear mask 😳🤦‍♀️

That’s the scary part. Like as if they have it all figured out. Tomorrow they will come back and say oh this new variant needs even the vaccinated people to wear the mask. Why can’t they just shut up when something is beginning to work. :/

Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

That’s the scary part. Like as if they have it all figured out. Tomorrow they will come back and say oh this new variant needs even the vaccinated people to wear the mask. Why can’t they just shut up when something is beginning to work. :/

Yep ever flip flopping cdc. Kabhi haan kabhi naa. 

Hope people do their due diligence and follow protocols even though fully vaccinated. Cdc gaya tel lene. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Good for Jackie 

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Call me a cynic but when public help comes this late, can’t help but think it’s publicity. Publicity ke naam pe kisi ka bala hota hai, toh chalo kuch toh acha hua.