Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Goa authorities cancelled the permission given for shoot

ana-twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Oh no!!!!!!! I was expecting something gonna happen. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

this is really bad I guess they will need to take a break. but I feel its really needed for them too. everyone has worked so hard over the months without break. 

I read people are worried show will shut shop. 

i doubt show bandh hoga. its doing well on voot and if I am not wrong is one of their top shows currently there. plus if they are now cracking deal with amazon prime and know that so many wanna watch IMMJ2 Internationally they will not just throw the show off air. 

They can take a break and give time for everyone to get back home to mumbai safely, relax, take a much needed break and come back with a bang. situation in india is really bad and this is done also in the best interest of actors and crew. 

I know we are all scared ki kya hoga lekin soch kar bhi kya faida lets just pray and keep our fingers crossed that everything works out in eveeyones best interest. 

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Arrrre yaaar! Kabhi socha nhi tha ki ye goa bhi dhokha de jayega😭😭

Iya10again thumbnail

I am really to accept whatever will happen in future. Hopefully Helly and everyone will reach their houses safely.

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Safety is the most important thing right now. Just imagine what all of the cast and crew must going through.. They try their best to keep working, but they must be worried for their love ones and also the fact they are not home. 

I hope they can wrap this track up and take a break. Good thing is IMMJ2 is now a OTT show. It's quite normal to take a break and come back with new episodes. Hopefully this can be the case for this show. Nothing has been decided. 

I know when lockdown happen in 2020 in Tamil Nadu - most of the shows just continued with their stories after lockdown got over. They didn't shut down most of the shows.

Let's wait and see what they decide to do.