Suniel Shetty lashes out at politicians amid Covid-19 crisis

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I didn’t know this before but India had the largest no:of casualties of any country during the 1918 spanish flu pandemc?

12 million or 17- 18 million people may have died - numbers vary according to the sources

It’s believed to have started in Kansas... So started in Kansas or China, poor, innocent Indian people have to pay the prize cz of the indifference of the government officials... 

Edited by BettyA1 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by BettyA1

I didn’t know this before but India had the largest no:of casualties of any country during the 1918 spanish flu pandemc?

12 million or 17- 18 million people may have died - numbers vary according to the sources

It’s believed to have started in Kansas... So started in Kansas or China, poor, innocent Indian people have to pay the prize cz of the indifference of the government officials... 

Poor , innocent Indian ppl paid n paying d prize all over d world .

I am curious... So many BW bigwigs got it during the second wave and recovered in a jiffy ( and I am glad they did, I wish them a long, healthy life) but small actors and their family members are dying no matter what their age...

Do the top stars have access to some special medications, treatment?

Speaking of which, what IS the recommended treatment, protocol in India right now, for the early stages of covid-19?

Edited by BettyA1 - 2 years ago

Surprised to see an ex-mainstream actor criticising politicians

Finally log jaag rahe hain - this lot of politicians is no better than the last lot. When shit hits the fan, they will always fend for themselves

well finally someone’s calling out these politicians , it’s high time everyone starts holding them accountable 

Suniel sir is most genuine 👍🏼