Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Gumshuda hai Sai aur Veeru ka dil ko na hai chain.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

As today's episode was awesome thanks to the new lyrics of the title track.  I think there is no one bigger fan than me about their title track. 🤣 I deserve an award for that. 🤣 
But also thanks for didi's beizzati by Veeru. 🥳 
These two things charged me again for my daily thread. 😎 

Shut the f*ck up man. Why stop a mother from praying for his child ? Kaku we know you don't care about your own daughter but there are mothers who actually love their children like anything. 🤓

Crazy People GIFs | Tenor

Ok my bad, they ended up showing concern for Ashwini. 

MY BAD GIF | Gfycat

What did Mohit see in Karishma ? 

Seriously GIFs | Tenor

Poor girl is pareshan for her Virat Sir. 😒

She is looking good in sleeveless dress. I wish she was given sarees with sleeveless blouses. 😳
She would look so hot. Veeru bhi dekh kar pagal ho jaayega. ☺️

That funny moment when didi had to squeeze her eyes to let her tears come out. 🤣
Kyun didi ? Ansoo nahin nikal rahe the kya ? 😈 🤣

New lyrics yeaaaah !!!   

Aankhon mein yeh manzar sujha na tha aayega
Khwabon ka joh darr tha aise samne aayega
Gumshuda hai neendi dil ko na chain hai
Tere khaatir aaj haar aankh mein naam hai
Kaise jeeya jaaye koi toh baatlaye
Chaand mein aks aaj tera hi dikh jaaye
Ghum hai kisi ke pyaar mein

Dekh Veeru tere liye sab ro rahe hain. 🤓 I am so much in love with the title track that after listening to this new version, I was thinking that when Sai will be in the hospital I really want a male version of sad song for Veeru. If possible with new lyrics. 😈 

Veeru is back... khushi ke aansoo. 😭

Ufff finally SaiRat in one frame. 

Look at these babies and their eyebrows raising talk. 😳

"Aap mujhe phata phat promise kijiye ki aap aaj ke bad khabhi bhi mujhse jhhagdenge nahin, mujhe daantenge nahin aur mujhe ghar ke bahar bilkul toh nahin nikalenge." 
Errrm girl Vaada Boy and promises are enemies. Kabhi bhi alag ho sakte hain. 🤣

That look he gave like "Hailaa yeh aurat meri izzat toh nahin loot liya." 😲

Veeru khush ho gaya yeh sun kar ki unki baiko aayi thi. 
He knows his BFF's harkate. She must have sent Sai away.  Beizzatilekha then started ranting on her mahan kaam of staying to take care of him. 
Behen tu kya tareefe sunne ke liye ruki hui thi. So it's not because you cared for him. 🤔

"Ek pair pe khare reh kar." 🤣
Kyun ? What happened to the other leg ? 🤔 Tu kya chicken hai ? 😲

135 Rooster Standing One Leg Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from  Dreamstime

His happiness has no limits seeing so many missed calls from Sai. 

The way he jerked away when she tried to touch him. Veeru you won my heart. 👏
We can forgive the writers for not making Sai the first person Veeru saw after waking up.
Because they gave us didi's beizzati. 🥳
And they even surprised us with Veeru imagining Sai so all good. 😲
Chal nalle writers humne aapko maaf kya. 😆

"Sai mere liye ro rahi thi." Dekkiye is Sharmila Tagore ko kitna sharma raha hai. 😆
Haan bhai, Sai tere liye nahin royegi toh kya padosan ke liye royegi ? 😳

"Abhi toh jaal paani water pee lijiye." I love this positive Sonali so much. 

Beizzatilekha again called Sai khudgarz.  Sai ek phatak se thappad maar de. 😡

Slap Gif - Bolojawan.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Your post made me lol so hard! Especially the chicken! 🐔

Aaj Ashwini ka dialogue was best - “is ghar mein aisi cheezein kyun hoti hain, jo nahi honi chahiye”. Sahi kaha aapne Ashwini! Hum bhi wohi pooch rahe hain!

I feel kind of sad for ‘CN ke bade’. I know they are hardcore criminals, but the day they realise what is actually in Patralekha’s mind for Virat, it is going to shatter them actually. They believe it’s Sai / Ashwini’s jealousy and insecurity for Virat. Next I hope Samrat is back soon. Mazaa aayega!

Yes, Sai should give one tight slap to Patralekha for saying she is khudgarz. She has also said she is a gold digger. Patralekha needs to answer for every word she used against Sai - as Sai said, “sooth sameth”. Yeh toh bas shuruat hai. I really want Sai to just push her aside like Ashwini did, and go in. Asal ki rock thodi hai jo push nahi kar sakte! 😁

Edited by archanan14 - 2 years ago
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

As today's episode was awesome thanks to the new lyrics of the title track.  I think there is no one bigger fan than me about their title track. 🤣 I deserve an award for that. 🤣 
But also thanks for didi's beizzati by Veeru. 🥳 
These two things charged me again for my daily thread. 😎 

Shut the f*ck up man. Why stop a mother from praying for his child ? Kaku we know you don't care about your own daughter but there are mothers who actually love their children like anything. 🤓

Crazy People GIFs | Tenor

Ok my bad, they ended up showing concern for Ashwini. 

MY BAD GIF | Gfycat

What did Mohit see in Karishma ? 

Seriously GIFs | Tenor

Poor girl is pareshan for her Virat Sir. 😒

She is looking good in sleeveless dress. I wish she was given sarees with sleeveless blouses. 😳
She would look so hot. Veeru bhi dekh kar pagal ho jaayega. ☺️

That funny moment when didi had to squeeze her eyes to let her tears come out. 🤣
Kyun didi ? Ansoo nahin nikal rahe the kya ? 😈 🤣

New lyrics yeaaaah !!!   

Aankhon mein yeh manzar sujha na tha aayega
Khwabon ka joh darr tha aise samne aayega
Gumshuda hai neendi dil ko na chain hai
Tere khaatir aaj haar aankh mein naam hai
Kaise jeeya jaaye koi toh baatlaye
Chaand mein aks aaj tera hi dikh jaaye
Ghum hai kisi ke pyaar mein

Dekh Veeru tere liye sab ro rahe hain. 🤓 I am so much in love with the title track that after listening to this new version, I was thinking that when Sai will be in the hospital I really want a male version of sad song for Veeru. If possible with new lyrics. 😈 

Veeru is back... khushi ke aansoo. 😭

Ufff finally SaiRat in one frame. 

Look at these babies and their eyebrows raising talk. 😳

"Aap mujhe phata phat promise kijiye ki aap aaj ke bad khabhi bhi mujhse jhhagdenge nahin, mujhe daantenge nahin aur mujhe ghar ke bahar bilkul toh nahin nikalenge." 
Errrm girl Vaada Boy and promises are enemies. Kabhi bhi alag ho sakte hain. 🤣

That look he gave like "Hailaa yeh aurat meri izzat toh nahin loot liya." 😲

Veeru khush ho gaya yeh sun kar ki unki baiko aayi thi. 
He knows his BFF's harkate. She must have sent Sai away.  Beizzatilekha then started ranting on her mahan kaam of staying to take care of him. 
Behen tu kya tareefe sunne ke liye ruki hui thi. So it's not because you cared for him. 🤔

"Ek pair pe khare reh kar." 🤣
Kyun ? What happened to the other leg ? 🤔 Tu kya chicken hai ? 😲

135 Rooster Standing One Leg Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from  Dreamstime

His happiness has no limits seeing so many missed calls from Sai. 

The way he jerked away when she tried to touch him. Veeru you won my heart. 👏
We can forgive the writers for not making Sai the first person Veeru saw after waking up.
Because they gave us didi's beizzati. 🥳
And they even surprised us with Veeru imagining Sai so all good. 😲
Chal nalle writers humne aapko maaf kya. 😆

"Sai mere liye ro rahi thi." Dekkiye is Sharmila Tagore ko kitna sharma raha hai. 😆
Haan bhai, Sai tere liye nahin royegi toh kya padosan ke liye royegi ? 😳

"Abhi toh jaal paani water pee lijiye." I love this positive Sonali so much. 

Beizzatilekha again called Sai khudgarz.  Sai ek phatak se thappad maar de. 😡

Slap Gif - Bolojawan.com

that’s why I always Ray ur post are awesome and my favorites, so hilarious man I read it twice,, 

That’s why I call them Muguet special, with Muguet tardka ok it, 

Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Muguet: Simply superb👏. Straight away besharamlekha to beizzatilekha. I think Mrs.MIA will have more names than the total number of episodes. That chicken picture🤣🤣. What is this? I imagined the chicken in hospital ICU

Virat happy seeing missed call, but I wonder seeing missed saas. Where is Mansi sasumaa? She should do beizzati of Mrs.MIA. 

Next should be beizzati of Mrs.MIA by pati patni cum hospital doctors and nurses. Well, I want someone to really slap Mrs.MIA urgently in the presence of Kaku.😎 At least Ashwini imagining to slap her

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

🤣Really hilarious your posts are🤣I'm so glad your daily post is back😆That slap in the end 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻#AmusingAsAlways

The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

You have a great sense of humour🤣🤣🤣

But you didn't add sairat handholding😒Wanted your comments over that too😆

This content was originally posted by: archanan14

Your post made me lol so hard! Especially the chicken! 🐔

Aaj Ashwini ka dialogue was best - “is ghar mein aisi cheezein kyun hoti hain, jo nahi honi chahiye”. Sahi kaha aapne Ashwini! Hum bhi wohi pooch rahe hain!

I feel kind of sad for ‘CN ke bade’. I know they are hardcore criminals, but the day they realise what is actually in Patralekha’s mind for Virat, it is going to shatter them actually. They believe it’s Sai / Ashwini’s jealousy and insecurity for Virat. Next I hope Samrat is back soon. Mazaa aayega!

Yes, Sai should give one tight slap to Patralekha for saying she is khudgarz. She has also said she is a gold digger. Patralekha needs to answer for every word she used against Sai - as Sai said, “sooth sameth”. Yeh toh bas shuruat hai. I really want Sai to just push her aside like Ashwini did, and go in. Asal ki rock thodi hai jo push nahi kar sakte! 😁

I am French so we have special bond with chicken on one leg. 🤣

I loved Ashwini's dialogue too... this entire week the writers made so obvious about the Chavans parampara of EMA that it's sickening. 🤢 That's why I don't think it will actually affect the elders. In fact Kaku and Ninad will be very happy even more if Samrat doesn't show up. They would gladly marry Veeru with Pakhi. 🤢

I really hope Sai will show didi's place. All the things she said and did should be returned. 😡 LOL true. Sai is bigger rock than didi. 😆

This content was originally posted by: maahi11

that’s why I always Ray ur post are awesome and my favorites, so hilarious man I read it twice,, 

That’s why I call them Muguet special, with Muguet tardka ok it, 

Ohhh thank you. That's really so kind of you. 😳

Didi was quite funny today. 🤡 Beizzati came back so are my posts. 😆

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

That few moments, after didi called to inform that Virat is OK now, Chavans actually gave me normal family vibes. And they looked so good like that. I so wish they would've actually been like that.

Arre you shouldn't have put that murga ka photo for 'ek pair blah blah blah.....'. Bechara uss murge ki toh koi izzat he nahi rahi

Krishnaravali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi can anyone please tell the meaning of these words:

1.manzar 

2.sujha 
3.Gumshuda 
4.baatlaye

5 aks