Fan Fictions

Arhi FF - Falling For You (Rewritten) - New Chapter Updated - Page 7

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Diving cage and sharks? This is no run of the mill tour.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Arnav clearly let her know what he feels for her. She has to come to grips with it, but at least she heard it.

imshveta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi, 

It's amazing how well you are able to express exactly what those characters must be feeling with your words. I have loved the flow of the story. And the picture that comes with the title of each chapter is so apt. 

I am glad to see Khushi taking a baby step. 

And through your words I was really able to imagine all those beautiful sights in Cape Town 

Wonderful part 

imshveta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Have you written any other stories as well? I would love to read any other stuff you might have penned down. 

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Just loving this story and you have penned another fabulous chapter. Coming to the chapter we can say finally Arnav brainwashed or manipulated kushi to join the family on an outing to South Africa and Kushi could not refuse Arnav and had a blast with the Raizada family in South Africa.

During this tour Arnav eyes were always on kushi one could say she was under his vigil to see that she is enjoying her vacation and not depressed so also towards the end of their holiday he confronted kushi at the beach and very frankly expressed his feelings for her and he also asked her to trust him and accept him in her life by doing  so he wants her to forge the past and lead a happy and carefree life .

Will wait to see what happens next

hummingword thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Everyone! Hope you are doing good!smiley1

Edited by the Fanfiction DT

Happy Reading and don't forget to sign up at my blog site and leave your thoughts about this chapter theresmiley27

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 2 years ago
hummingword thumbnail

Thank you my dears!

I glad you are enjoying the story so far. Also, don't forget to add you comments on the blog. As I said in my note on the blog, I am working on a second story which I plan to open to only engaged readers. And I don't want to forget to add you to the list when it is ready! β€οΈ

Edited by hummingword - 2 years ago
hummingword thumbnail

Thank you swts! Aww, I love putting those pictures too - gives me a way to feel the flow of the chapter while I am writing it.❀️

Welcome Aboard! And dont forget to leave you comments on future chapters on the blog. As I said in my note on the blog, I am working on a second story which I plan to open to only engaged readers. And I don't want to forget to add you to the list when it is ready! (ah, just realised you asked about my other works in your other comment πŸ˜ƒ)

This content was originally posted by: imshveta

Hi, 

It's amazing how well you are able to express exactly what those characters must be feeling with your words. I have loved the flow of the story. And the picture that comes with the title of each chapter is so apt. 

I am glad to see Khushi taking a baby step. 

And through your words I was really able to imagine all those beautiful sights in Cape Town 

Wonderful part 

hummingword thumbnail

Thank you my dear!

I glad you are enjoying the story so far. Also, don't forget to add you comments on the blog. As I said in my note on the blog, I am working on a second story which I plan to open to only engaged readers. And I don't want to forget to add you to the list when it is ready! β€οΈ

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Lovely chapters 13 and 14 

We got to roam around to a place when everything is closed 😁😁 

Arnav confessed but Khushi is still stuck in the past.... Poor soul..... Getting out of trauma can be very taxing.... Further, trusting again after such a deep damage is also difficult..... 

Planning and plotting is happening with the corporate circle.... AR should sail safe from them... The older gent seems more malicious. 

Party and ppl and not great equation with Khushi.... She tried and the professional her was able to be ok in the party....

Her reply to arnav was sooo sad and heart breaking.... 

She should find her happy place soon!!!

Happy writing!!! πŸ’—πŸ’—