A lot of fangirling, a little analysis!

Posted: 2 years ago

Today's episode belonged to Shiva and Raavi - we got such a beautiful insight into the kind of relationship they must've shared growing up. Now we know it wasn't all Shiva spitting fireballs and Raavi stepping on his toes, they've got a fun side too smiley27

The facet of Shiva we got to see today awed me and I'm absolutely in love with this carefree, mischievous and happy version of him. It's been so long since we saw him smiling this wide, and it's definitely the first time we see Shiva having so much fun since the leap - you could really see that the prank served as an outlet for some of the intense baggage he's been trying to keep in. This is a glimpse of Shiva with all his layers of anger and stoic exterior pealed back - a fun, pure soul. 

What's beautiful is how he reached the peak of his happiness in Raavi's company - laughing his heart out without a care in the world and not even realizing he was so exuberant for once, that could be foreshadowing that we'll get to see his inner persona peak out more often in her presence as they spend more time together and stop putting up barriers. 

That moment when Raavi is fascinated with his laughter was just beautiful - I don't think any amount of explanation could do the scene justice. I loved how he reeled himself in consciously after her comment and Raavi herself was a bit conscious for a second there, she's witnessing a rare sight and he's experiencing what's become a rare emotion in the past few days, that too in the company of a person he wouldn't expect to be found dead being chummy with. 

I'll probably never get tired of saying this - Shiva is such an enjoyable sight without his anger, he wasn't angry at all for perhaps the first time in yesterday's episode and today he was on all out masti mode. 

Shivi's bedroom dynamics are adorable and give you domesticated couple vibes and children in adult bodies vibes at the same time. Shiva really does enjoy annoying her - when he's not getting annoyed by her, that is smiley36

The way he kept teasing Raavi incessantly and her falling for his words - Shiva definitely knows her inside out, he was pushing all the right buttons today. Their little walk down the dark corridor was hilarious and endearing, he kept speeding up to scare her and the way he held that candle as though warding off some spirit smiley37

I can totally imagine many such fun moments of camaraderie between them during their childhood where he actually enjoys messing with her and they have a more toned down back-and-forth.

I absolutely adore that bgm, knew we were going to get a nice Shivi scene the second it played. I also loved the opening of that shot, Raavi running down the corridor and stumbling into Shiva was very aesthetically done. 

Like someone mentioned in the EDT, they keep alluding to their marriage all the time, yesterday with the saath janam dialogue, today with the pati pati, biwi biwi mat khel... they've already accepted they're tied for a lifetime, even if they haven't processed the connotations of this new relationship yet. It's suprising how comfortable they are saying stuff like that, makes you wonder if some part of their conscience is okay with this saath janam arrangement, perhaps even recognises this is what they really want/need smiley36

Also, someone's getting loose-tongued about Raavi these days, "meri waali chudail" smiley27

On a side not, Rishita will probably regret ever messing with his chudail. I remember someone mentioning that they might feel only the other is allowed to excercise that kind of haq on each other, to insult and taunt. While what Rishita is accusing Raavi of here is way more serious and harsh - not to mention an unfounded allegation - that mindset might come into play too if Shiva ends up getting air of this, apart from sticking up for her as a husband. 

Urgh. I could go on singing praises of my undisputed favourites all day so I'll plug my rave session for now!

Coming to the rest of the episode, as much as I usually criticize Simran's performance, today she was phenomenal in the horror act. I loved her performance - very realistic and convincing. She was also good in the bonfire episode with Gaumbi. 

For once, I'm happy with Dev. Atleast he didn't hit snooze on Rishita's screams and go back to sleep. He acted quite like you would expect a sensible partner to in such a situation. The one brain cell seems to have fired up after his 186 hours of intensive inaction. 

There's a lot of other random nonsense I came here to spout but forgot, and that's probably for the better lol. If you've read to the end of this unnecessarily long post that's been written for no particular reason, I'll take it you've got a lot of free time like mesmiley37

Honestly I don't know what this is, I just wanted to type some thoughts out.

Edited by Felicie - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Felicie

The facet of Shiva we got to see today awed me and I'm absolutely in love with this carefree, mischievous and happy version of him. It's been so long since we saw him smiling this wide, and it's definitely the first time we see Shiva having so much fun since the leap - you could really see that the prank served as an outlet for some of the intense baggage he's been trying to keep in. This is a glimpse of Shiva with all his layers of anger and stoic exterior pealed back - a fun, pure soul. 

What's beautiful is how he reached the peak of his happiness in Raavi's company - laughing his heart out without a care in the world and not even realizing he was so exuberant for once, that could be foreshadowing that we'll get to see his inner persona peak out more often in her presence as they spend more time together and stop putting up barriers. 

That moment when Raavi is fascinated with his laughter was just beautiful - I don't think any amount of explanation could do the scene justice. I loved how he reeled himself in consciously after her comment and Raavi herself was a bit conscious for a second there, she's witnessing a rare sight and he's experiencing what's become a rare emotion in the past few days, that too in the company of a person he wouldn't expect to be found dead being chummy with. 

Excellent analysis as always Felicie! 

All these days, I loved seeing angry Shiva, especially when that anger was directed towards Rishita, but I agree, carefree, mischievous, happy Shiva is the best Shiva. When he laughed wholeheartedly on screen, I couldn't help but smile so wide! Ever since the marriage, I've been craving to see that smile... and I am so happy we got it while he was with Raavi, and I'm even more happy that Raavi was able to witness the happiness in Shiva's face. I think it brought her back in time... making her fascinated and happy, especially since all their fights so far have probably tired them out.

The words you mentioned in @bold, can't emphasize more! I LOVE how he seems to be the most open of books when he is with Raavi. He's able to hide with the rest of his family, but with Raavi, he brings out his anger, sadness, disgust, happiness. Dhara may cool down his anger and make him think, but Raavi allows him to express his heart's desires. They are still at the beginning of the relationship, but knowing how much these two have grown in these past few days... I can't wait to see where they are in the future. Just as their marriage alluded with the sindhoor falling all over Raavi's face, I think Shiva and Raavi will be the happiest of all couples in the house. Their childhood tendencies bring the best out of them, and Shiva's emphasis of speaking his mind only makes me think he would never fault/ask Raavi to repress her feelings (like Dhara and Gaumbi have been alluding to to preserve the family)

Lol what a lovely post! Haha, I definitely don't have a lot of free time. I'm delaying on finalizing some reports to be issued on Friday, but when it comes to ShiVi, I just can't have enough of their Analysis. I soo want another double/one hour episode.

And I am fangirling on everything ShiVi today with you. And Raavi for the first time since their wedding, didn't look at him with hatred, annoyance, and anger when he was laughing and that too at her expense. I just rewatched the scene, and it seemed like she was embarrassed at first, but then she didn't regret it and was looking back at him dead in the eye. They're progressing.

Won't lie, precap dampened the excitement, but BTS scenes are keeping my hopes high. The husband shall stand in for his wife.

"While what Rishita is accusing Raavi of here is way more serious and harsh - not to mention an unfounded allegation - that mindset might come into play too if Shiva ends up getting air of this, apart from sticking up for her as a husband" ❤️❤️

lovely post!

loved this carefree, open, laughing shiva today 

shiva teasing raavi and shivi together were adorable ❤️

The one brain cell seems to have fired up after his 186 hours of intensive inaction. 

this line cracked me up 🤣

our frustration with dev 🤣😈

Originally posted by Mountains_Lakes

Lol what a lovely post! Haha, I definitely don't have a lot of free time. I'm delaying on finalizing some reports to be issued on Friday, but when it comes to ShiVi, I just can't have enough of their Analysis. I soo want another double/one hour episode.

And I am fangirling on everything ShiVi today with you. And Raavi for the first time since their wedding, didn't look at him with hatred, annoyance, and anger when he was laughing and that too at her expense. I just rewatched the scene, and it seemed like she was embarrassed at first, but then she didn't regret it and was looking back at him dead in the eye. They're progressing.

Won't lie, precap dampened the excitement, but BTS scenes are keeping my hopes high. The husband shall stand in for his wife.

"While what Rishita is accusing Raavi of here is way more serious and harsh - not to mention an unfounded allegation - that mindset might come into play too if Shiva ends up getting air of this, apart from sticking up for her as a husband" ❤️❤️

is there any such BTS where Shiva takes a stand for Raavi? Can you share the link?

Wonderful post!! ShiVi are definitely love. The way Raavi was looking at Shiva laughing, mesmerized is the word that comes to mind. 

She really does say whatever’s in her heart. She’s such a sweetheart. Rishita ko screen mein ghuss ke maarne ko dil karta hai. 

Do char sandals aur Dev ka sar!! 

Originally posted by Felicie

Today's episode belonged to Shiva and Raavi - we got such a beautiful insight into the kind of relationship they must've shared growing up. Now we know it wasn't all Shiva spitting fireballs and Raavi stepping on his toes, they've got a fun side too smiley27

I'll probably never get tired of saying this - Shiva is such an enjoyable sight without his anger, he wasn't angry at all for perhaps the first time in yesterday's episode and today he was on all out masti mode. 

Shivi's bedroom dynamics are adorable and give you domesticated couple vibes and children in adult bodies vibes at the same time. Shiva really does enjoy annoying her - when he's not getting annoyed by her, that is smiley36

The way he kept teasing Raavi incessantly and her falling for his words - Shiva definitely knows her inside out, he was pushing all the right buttons today. Their little walk down the dark corridor was hilarious and endearing, he kept speeding up to scare her and the way he held that candle as though warding off some spirit smiley37

I can totally imagine many such fun moments of camaraderie between them during their childhood where he actually enjoys messing with her and they have a more toned down back-and-forth.

I absolutely adore that bgm, knew we were going to get a nice Shivi scene the second it played. I also loved the opening of that shot, Raavi running down the corridor and stumbling into Shiva was very aesthetically done. 

Like someone mentioned in the EDT, they keep alluding to their marriage all the time, yesterday with the saath janam dialogue, today with the pati pati, biwi biwi mat khel... they've already accepted they're tied for a lifetime, even if they haven't processed the connotations of this new relationship yet. It's suprising how comfortable they are saying stuff like that, makes you wonder if some part of their conscience is okay with this saath janam arrangement, perhaps even recognises this is what they really want/need smiley36

Also, someone's getting loose-tongued about Raavi these days, "meri waali chudail" smiley27

On a side not, Rishita will probably regret ever messing with his chudail. I remember someone mentioning that they might feel only the other is allowed to excercise that kind of haq on each other, to insult and taunt. While what Rishita is accusing Raavi of here is way more serious and harsh - not to mention an unfounded allegation - that mindset might come into play too if Shiva ends up getting air of this, apart from sticking up for her as a husband. 

Urgh. I could go on singing praises of my undisputed favourites all day so I'll plug my rave session for now!

Coming to the rest of the episode, as much as I usually criticize Simran's performance, today she was phenomenal in the horror act. I loved her performance - very realistic and convincing. She was also good in the bonfire episode with Gaumbi. 

For once, I'm happy with Dev. Atleast he didn't hit snooze on Rishita's screams and go back to sleep. He acted quite like you would expect a sensible partner to in such a situation. The one brain cell seems to have fired up after his 186 hours of intensive inaction. 

There's a lot of other random nonsense I came here to spout but forgot, and that's probably for the better lol. If you've read to the end of this unnecessarily long post that's been written for no particular reason, I'll take it you've got a lot of free time like mesmiley37

Honestly I don't know what this is, I just wanted to type some thoughts out.

Such a good analysis. Perfectly penned. Would love to read your analysis on every episode. Such analysis gives more insight of the character. Thank you❤️

An entire AT for Shiva would be not enough to praise him.

What a character ♥️ 

There really must be a backstory as to why he tries to keep the „hatred“ towards her.

The viewers know that there is no hate between them.

Something does irritate him, maybe he has some fond memories of his dad were Raavi was included, but because he blames Maami he is pissed that Raavi is with him in those memories

I totally agree amazing episode but precap ruined it I hope as per bts shiva may take stand for raavi 

One more noticeable thing after both slept on same bed shiva woke up and saw raavi such a cute scene it was 

Thank you for sharing your thoughts 🙏 My conclusion after reading your full update is yes, you are right 👍 It seems, i indeed have a lot of free time 😜