•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I have always read on different forums after any of the leads/side characters do some grave mistake (they are not bad people according to story) everyone discusses how the character deserves a second chance (especially if it's any of the lead which is mostly male lead in case on ITV). After reading all those takes I have always wondered do people really deserve a second chance? Like in this show, Virat threw Sai out when he thought she did something wrong. No I'm not siding with Sai. I'm trying to understand if Virat deserves the second chance? Let aside be everything but can we really like or stay with someone who would throw us out if we are found guilty of a mistake. I know he was angry and what not but he did say he liked her (in previous episodes). Do we really throw out our loved ones on their mistakes? We may not talk to them or fight with them. Ask them why they did what they did but we never throw them out. Enough discussion has been done but realistically saying, does Virat deserve second chance? Does Sai deserve second chance? Does anyone deserve second chance?