Namak Ishq Ka

Yug yug!!!😍😍😍

kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Omg

I just love love yug!! Massive respect too him!! Hope in the future he doesn't let go of kahani!! I just loved today’s episode!!!! Yug is the man!!! Loved him! 😍😍

worth watching the episode!!! Loved how he said that he dosent care about the past of her! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Just love yug!! 

Looking forward to the next episode tomorrow!!πŸ™ˆ
πŸ’ƒπŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

yes i was worried that yug-kahani going back to square 1 with hate but no.. I'm happy to see recent episodes πŸ˜ƒ

seeing the look on disgusting saroj and gunjan was best part too πŸ€’

sparti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes! I too was worried that it would create distance between Yug and Kahani!

I loved the way he stood up for Kahani! But I guess he's too much in love now, he's reached the point of no return πŸ˜‚

But still, I don't like that everyone, including Yug, believe Kahani got an abortion! I think it's high time, the members of this house start to see kahani for what she really is now πŸ˜•

Edited by sparti - 2 years ago
kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparti

Yes! I too was worried that it would create distance between Yug and Kahani!

I loved the way he stood up for Kahani! But I guess he's too much in love now, he's reached the point of no return πŸ˜‚

But still, I don't like that everyone, including Yug, believe Kahani got an abortion! I think it's high time, the members of this house start to see kahani for what she really is now πŸ˜•

yeah agree on that... 

Have seen the precap for today’s episode let’s see if gunjans moms gonna shot herself πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

also I can’t stand yugs mother she is soo annoying..