Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha

Darsh - Nandini os walking away

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

First of all I'm not regularly viewer. Please try to ignore the mistakes. I hate itv males most of them for their behavior and I hate itv fl who trying to prove their love inspite ml behavior. 

He did not know how she felt when he accused of her things she did. He was rewarded silence by her for his accusations. It only made him hurt that all the all the things charmi said were true and the girl who he thought loved him married him with conditions.  Little did he know it would be the last time he would see her before she disappears from his life for a long time. 

The next morning, she was not here nor were her things. Most of his family were somewhere happy except his mother he could make out that. What shocked him was when he heard she had left all the jewellery and Sarees given by his family. Was not she supposed to be a gold digger. He did not understand. What he understood was his mother's disappointment.

" Nandini never kept any condition. It was her sister's mother in law who kept that condition. Nandini never knew anything about this " his mother's voice stunned both him and shobbit who was equally guilty. 

" What have you done darsh? Today Nandini had said me how you misunderstood her and how hurt she was with your misunderstanding. I pleaded her and requested her not to leave you but she refused to listen even though I assured her I will clarify everything to you " rajvee added sadly.

Shobbit apologized again and again to him for misunderstanding but nothing could reduce the pain he felt for he has done. He had doubted the woman who loved him unconditionally. Shobbit and he had searched everywhere they could, used all the influence they can to find her but Nandini had disappeared without a trace breaking his heart. He broke down and sobbed for the loss. Shobbit had abandoned gunjan but did not marry charmi. He had left both gunjan and charmi realising both of them had a hand in destroying his brother's life. 

It was after two years, he felt her presence in his house. She had come to free him from this relationship legally she had said. He had apologized again and again. Pleaded her and even begged her for treating her badly. His mother requested her to give him a chance, his brother did the same but she was clear that she did not want him back not after what he did to her. He went on professing his love for her.

" You love me " she had laughed off humoursly, she had come near him, he inhaled her scent, " where was your love when you locked me in the bathroom whole night, you said I am tainted, you manhandled me and accused me doing things that I could never do . Was that your love? I loved you unconditionally and thought you were some prince charming from stories with whom I live happily ever after but your not even fit enough to call yourself a animal. A animal will have more sense and humanity than you. You're blind by your eyes and even your heart is also blind. You don't love me come out of your illusional. If you would have loved me you could have trusted me. Here is no love without trust and respect " Nandini's outburst shut it up. 

" please sign this and let me go. I have someone who truly loves me and trusts me in my life and I want to marry him" her words shattered him. She did not listen to anyone and even warned that if he did not sign she will fight legally in the court and get herself a divorce. He could hear her walking away from his life forever as angony engulfed his life forever. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice one dear

Would be nice if she leaves him and goes on to find her happiness but it never happens in shows

How much ever they torture, she will behave as if he is parameshwar

StarryStarryNyt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Loved this OS! Wish they showed it in the show as well.

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Love it! That's what Nandini needs to do..

Ayra_lovers thumbnail

Great great great ! This is what I really want to happen in the series! You really wrote what came on my mind

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Lovely 

But I don’t think even 1% of this will happen in show 🤔