•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Was betrayal supposed to hurt this much? The woman he worshipped his whole life betrayed him. She lied about his mother, his mother did not run away and never ran. His father had been abusing her and once he tried to kill him to teach his mother a lesson. To save him his mother killed his father. This is the truth, the truth which he was not said and he could never find out if his chachi could have not said the truth after seeing his destructive behavior for few days. He had hired a private investigator who digged all the information available and gave him. When he confronted dadi, his dadi first pleaded innocent but when kept all the proofs she confessed the truth. 

" She took away my child, I wanted to do the same to her " she had confessed. Ahaan realised that his dadi never loved him nor sonu they were only pawn in her revenge game against his mother. The mother who tolerated all abuses and beating of his father for his sake but only killed him for saving him. He got his dadi arrested for trying to harm his mother. Got his mother admitted in a good hospital and sat with her and sonu. 

" You will be alright Maa, Dadi will never try to harm you again " he assured her again and again. 

" I could have been dead if not for that girl " his mother said and he knew she was talking about ishqi. The pain in his heart tightens at her thought. He had hurt her very badly when she tried to reveal his mother's truth. Called her names which she did not deserve to be called. What had he done? Will he ever be able to get her forgiveness?. 

He had tried to call her but she blocked his number. He had gone to meet her. Her mausi had refused to let him meet her. 

" You have done so much for us ahaan. I will always be thankful for that but I have never seen ishqi this broken. Please leave her "he swallowed the hurt. He pleaded and pleaded still Her mausi sighed in defeat and let him in. 

He saw her doing something with her laptop probably working .

" Ishqi " he softly calls her name and she looks up in shock as she sees him. 

" what are you doing here? " she asks him with a blank face. Before he begins his apologies she asks him to leave. He looks at her hand where red marks still visible, other type of pain engulfs him as he understands he had done it to her. The previous time he had manhandled her badly that it left red marks over her hand and that time he did not even regret that at that time . He was so close becoming his father whom he loathed to the square of infinity now. 

" Ishqi please... Let me just explain "

" I don't want explanation ahaan I want you to leave me. Is it so much to ask " she says to him and tries to do her work only to be pulled by him. 

" Ishqi listen, I'm sorry that I did not listen to you, I'm sorry that I did not trust you, I'm sorry that I called you names which you don't deserve to be called. I'm really sorry but don't leave me. I need you now. Please be with me " He does not tell her he loves her, it was close to a confession. He loves her it was the truth but did he deserve her love right now. He did not deserve her nor her love but he would one day deserve both the things and he would work towards it. There will come a time where ishqi could not need his confession to feel his love, he would protect her and cherish her for rest of his life. He knew he should let her go of his life after all the hurt he had caused she should find someone else who would treat her with respect and love her but he was selfish. God has already taken so many things from him and he can't let ishqi be one of the things. She has become his sanity and now he can't think of life without her nor he want to think of it. 

" But I never left you ahaan " her voice shatters his thoughts. 

He lifts her chin up so that she can look into his eyes, " I know it was I who pushed you. I'm so sorry. I will never do that again. If next time I try something like that slap me and hit me off but don't leave me "

She nods her head silently and holds his hand entwining their fingers together. This was enough for him right now and his ache in his heart feels empty and here is no pain anymore. Here is only contentment. He would never let this contentment go away from him he promises 

Nice one

Ahaan got to knw abt his dadi's truth nd realised Ishqi was not at fault

He manhandled her badly..at last he apologised nd she forgave him too❤️

Beautiful.. please do keep writing 

Loves the story ❤️❤️❤️

Thank for writing on ishkan 😊

It’s nicely written, but she is not a thing