Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Khyati55

Well right now I am dreamland dreaming about the upcoming exciting trip..

Rajrishi girls se zyada to me excited ho rhi hoon 🤪🤪... Trip ke pehle hi packing m hi itna excitement+ promo= sleepless night of imagination☺️...

Coming to the episode to Janak ji ne poori tayari kar di hai. Raghuvanshi house ke commentators ne spoiler Delhi tak pahucha diye h... Hone vale match ke pehle ye kya Rajrishi commentators m aapsi behas shuru hui thi but unse zyada unbhavi khiladiyo ne mahool sambhal liya h aur match ke pehle ke discussion mein Rajrishi commentators dono tes ki tareef karte hue aur ye jaanne ke liye betaab ki Match ka result kya hoga but Raghuvanshi Boys ki team ko madde nazar rakte hue aur unki tayarion ko dekhte hue ye match ek tarfa lag raha hai jahan ho skta h Rajrishi girls ki team unhe thoda pareshan kar skti h kyunki vo bhi manjhe hue khiladi h pr mujhe lagta h last m Boys ke aage clean bowled ho jayengi.. Mausam ki baat krein to Mausam bhi boys ki team ko favor karta hua unki practice match m bharpoor shayog de raha h.. ab ye dekhna bada hi intresting hoga ki ye match kab , aur kaisa mod leta h but ek baat tay h ki har pal ye romanchak hota jayega.. kyunki Raghuvanshi boys ne opponents ki team ka manobal apne favor m pyaar se karna shuru kar diya hai😜😜..dheere dheere match ke pehle hi Rajrishi girls ka manobal kum hota dikh raha h aur ho bhi kyu na aakhir pyaar ki goggly or goggly  dalne start kr diye h practice match m hi to original m to bouncers dalenge... Aur inhone Raghuvanshi Commentators and spectators se apne game strategy bhi discuss leli h...

Aage match m kya hota .. har pal ye match kitna exciting hota jata h ye jaane ke liye aur padhne ke liye hum phir milenge only on India forums produced, directed and broadcasted by The one and only @Saumya96...

Till then stay safe, stay healthy and happy.. and sochte rahiye kya hoga match m 😜😜🤪🤪...

Love you dear Saumya inna saara .. dekho tumhara update padhke mein crazy ho gai hoon ab jaldi update de dena please varna poori crazy ho jaungi to jhel na paogi🤪😎😜🤪...

Update soon 💖💖💖💖💖💖

Your crazy friend 😊😊💖

Wah ji... Aapki commentary to mene ek saans me padh li 😲😲

Trip ke pehle hi packing m hi itna excitement+ promo= sleepless night of imagination 😂 sahi kaha... Imagine karte raho aur wait karte raho 😁😁😁😜😜😜

Aur ladko ne to ekdum than hi liya hai, roothi hui biwiyon ko manakar hi rahenge... Kaise bhi... 😁😉

Ab ek trailer se itna craziness agaya khyati... Aage kya hoga..?? 😂😂😂

Stay tuned ☺️😉❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammy04

Hey congratulations for the first update of third thread.

Starting scene was so sweet, Rajrishis kitna khush he, apni daughters ke liye. Janak ne farmhouse me arrangements karwa di he, and now they are happy for their daughters. I loved Kushal's dialogue- chidiyon ne chehkna band kyu kiya, yar ye girls to sabki aankho ka tara he. Kushal and Chandra bhi shuru hogaye Dashrath Kranti jaise. Haye when elder couples fight, that is the most beautiful scene. 

And fir aate he couples ki conversation, ohh bhai. Kya sizzling conversation tha charon couples ka. Matlab I can imagine ladkiyo ka face, dikha rahi thi ki naraz he but mann me excitement ho rahi he. Green Blue pink red, charon ke dresses ki tayari hogayi. Wah beta Raghuvanshi boys. And dining table scene to hamesha hi mast hote he. Shatrughan, the funniest boy, I laughed so hard. Yar wait nahi ho raha. Jaldi update karna.

Love,

Sammy

Dresses to tayar hai.. ladkiyan tayar hai... 😁😁😁

Ab to bas Lonavala jana hai... 😍😍😍

Jaldi update karungi don't worey.... 

Stay tuned ❣️😜

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali00

Superb update❤️

Boys teasing their wives for dresses😛..n girls pighal rahi hai dhere dhere😅

Ram ka shona wala romance 😂....that stole the show😀

Dining table discussion and teasings were too cool🤭..sab maze le rahe hai boys ke😛

Excited to see vacation of super 8😍😍

Thanks 😊

Ram ke shona ne hasa Diya sabko 😜😍😍😍 Siya bhi pighal hi gayi thi ki firse self control kar liya...

Super 8 ki super excited trip hogi... Stay tuned ❣️😉

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: golden_aura

Loved it Saumya dear

Awesome and beautiful part😊😊

Chalo finally all are set to leave for their destination & Janak as set the place

Rajrishi family too is happy for kids that they are going to have a good time😊

Even that unke son in laws kitne acche hai betiyon ka khayal rakhte hai🤭

I loved sweet bantering what husbands are doing to make their better half feel happy

Songs dress honeymoon teasing all was really sweet hope they all enjoy😊

Loo Kranti & Sumitra ko bhi pata chal gaya ke boys ne kaise manaya girls ko 😅 

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon😊

Thanks Goldie ☺️

Sab kuch ready hai...sahi kaha .. bas abhi nikalna hai... 😍😍😍

Lots of fun, romance, excitement... Coming up...

Stay tuned ❣️😉

Apukar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Haaye green, blue, pink and maroon dresses!!! Boys made girls blushy blushy ☺️ Ram and Lakshman was like- you have to take this dress! Shatrughan was so cute to make Shruti understand. Apna Bharat bhaiya to kuchh alaag hi toop dikha raha hein. I loved the update, it was too cute 

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apukar

Haaye green, blue, pink and maroon dresses!!! Boys made girls blushy blushy ☺️ Ram and Lakshman was like- you have to take this dress! Shatrughan was so cute to make Shruti understand. Apna Bharat bhaiya to kuchh alaag hi toop dikha raha hein. I loved the update, it was too cute 

Haan ji haan ji... Blushy blushy to kar diya 🤪🤪🤪

Bharat bhaiya ko forward banna padega warna Manvi danda lekar piche bhagegi 😅😆😂

Let's see what happens next...... Stay tuned ❣️

Srinivasan.R thumbnail

Dear awesome update 💓... waiting for the next despiratly...and a request to you.... please don't give promos or precaps na... already we can't control ourselves to wait for your update...and the promos add fuel to the fire yaar... morning subah subah update kardo yaar...taki the first thing I do in the morning after getting up is to read your update.. please please please please please please please please please please please 😁😍😍.. love you.. Jai siya ram ♥️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srinivasan.R

Dear awesome update 💓... waiting for the next despiratly...and a request to you.... please don't give promos or precaps na... already we can't control ourselves to wait for your update...and the promos add fuel to the fire yaar... morning subah subah update kardo yaar...taki the first thing I do in the morning after getting up is to read your update.. please please please please please please please please please please please 😁😍😍.. love you.. Jai siya ram ♥️

Wah kya demand hai 😂😂😂 sabhi episides ke thodi na promo aur precap milenge.. it's was just for thr special ones 😁😁😁

Stay tuned ❣️😜

Saumya96 thumbnail

Happy morning.. 😀😄

So, excited for the Lonavala trip...?? 😁😁

Well Raghuvanshis se jyada to hum log excited hai trip ke liye.. 😆😅

So let's start today's episode, but with the first scene with Lankeshwars 🥺😲🤐

Next day, Sulochana was seems to be restless, in her room. Ever since she had known about Suvarna's kidnapping, she is getting worried for her. Already, Suvarna has troubled everyone in the house by leaving her family and Chennai. And now, when Indrajeet and his Appa will successfully abduct her, she is going to burst like a storm, and Sulochana knows that. When she got to know about the plan, Sulochana immediately told Manda about it. Manda confronts Indrajeet, though Sulochana already told her that it's of no use. And Indrajeet, being his Appa's son, didn't bothered to listen to his Amma at once. And again, the point remains same for Sulochana- getting worried for Suvarna. 

SULOCHANA- Katavule.!! What should I do.?

Sulochana questioned to the God, asking him to show her some way to help Suvarna. 

SULOCHANA- ye dono baap beta to manne se raha.. Paati has also not returned yet.. and.. Amma and Chithappa will not be able to do anything..

Sulochana kept on taking the results out of the options which are available with her. She settled down on the bed, closing her eyes thinking about another option.

SULOCHANA- Enna ceyya ventum.? (What should be done.?)

Sulochana immediately opens her eyes when something clicks her mind. Indrajeet and his Appa will not cancel their plan of abduction, in this case, the only one who can be made understood is Suvarna herself.

SULOCHANA- yes.. Atthai se baat karna hoga..

Said Sulochana in a low voice. She looks for her cellphone around the room, and found it on the side table. She hurriedly runs towards the table and takes the hold of her cellphone. She dialled Suvarna's number and placed the cellphone on her right ear, turning towards the main door's direction to have a check on Indrajeet. 

Here, Suvarna was about to enter the premises of the Raghuvanshi enterprises when she found Sulochana calling her. She closed her eyes in disbelief.

SUVARNA- oh god.! Why can't these people just let me be..?

Suvarna frowns looking at the caller while Sulochana looks impatient as her call was not getting received.

SUVARNA- what..?

Sulochana sighed in relief as she finally heard Suvarna's voice from the other end.

SULOCHANA- thank god Atthai.. please do not disconnect my call.. listen at me first..

Sulochana requested her immediately as she knows Suvarna will definitely not hear anything from her and will cut the call giving extra suggestions to Sulochana.

SUVARNA- listen.. I don't have time with me.. just speak up what you want to..

Sulochana turns towards the door once and got her concentration back on the call.

SULOCHANA- Atthai.. jitna jaldi ho sake, just leave from Mumbai..

Sulochana's words made Suvarna to stop in between her way, having a confused expressions on her face.

SULOCHANA- leave that job, leave that city and go wherever you want to.. but please, Viraivil atai ceyyunkal (do it as soon as possible)..

Suvarna takes a deep breath closing her eyes for a moment. She scratches her forehead and tried to be calm while talking.

SUVARNA- abb aisa planning kar raha hai tum log.? To make me resign from my job.? And to make me return there.?

Sulochana scrunched her eyebrows in confusion hearing Suvarna's misunderstanding. 

SUVARNA- listen me carefully Sulochana. I am not going to leave this job.. so, tum logo ka planning Kalivu (waste) hai..

Sulochana hits her forehead lightly, listening to Suvarna's words. 

SUVARNA- and by the way.. tum job nahi kar paya, that's why you want me to leave my job.? Ninkal poramaippatukirirkala? (Are you jealous?)

Suvarna smirks thinking about Sulochana's jealousy while Sulochana nods her head in disbelief.

SULOCHANA- Atthai please.. this is not a time for us to fight.. I am damn serious..

Suvarna again looks not interested in her words while Sulochana continued.

SULOCHANA- I am trying to save you Atthai..

Suvarna again looks confused with her puzzled words. Sulochana gulped her emotions and decided to tell her the truth.

SULOCHANA- Appa and Indrajeet.. has plannn.....

Sulochana's words went incomplete as Indrajeet snatches the cellphone from her, not allowing her to complete. She looks at her right side to find him, staring her getting angry. 

SUVARNA- hello..? Sulochana..? Are you going to speak up..?

Indrajeet and Sulochana both heard Suvarna's words, while staring each other, Sulochana getting tensed and Indrajeet getting angry.

SUVARNA- I don't have time for your nonsense talks Sulochana.. Varukiren (bye)..

Suvarna disconnect the call for which Sulochana closed her eyes in disappointment. Indrajeet throws her cellphone on the floor making a loud sound by which Sulochana looks at him getting startled.

INDRAJEET- khudko bohot smart samajhta hai tum.?

Indrajeet folded his hands, questioning his wife while Sulochana kept on looking at him.

INDRAJEET- hum log kya.. Muttal (idiot) hai.? Don't we have brain.?

Asked Indrajeet pointing towards his head while Sulochana bows her head down saying nothing. Indrajeet takes a deep breath and holds Sulochana from her shoulders.

INDRAJEET- Sulochana.. Appa ko Atthai par trust nahi hai.. that's why he is trying to bring her back home.

Sulochana motioned her eyes to look at Indrajeet who was now genuinely trying to make her understand.

SULOCHANA- but the way is wrong Indrajeet..

He immediately leaves her hold, again looking frowned at her words. 

SULOCHANA- Atthai bhale hi kaisa bhi ho, but she is your family.. you can't hurt her..

Indrajeet closed his eyes getting frustrated listening to the same thing again and again. He sighed his frustration out and looks at Sulochana again.

INDRAJEET- I am warning you Sulochana.. tumne jo aaj ye bewakufi kiya, that I am not going to tell Appa for now..

Sulochana kept on looking Indrajeet and found his eyes red and wide due to anger.

INDRAJEET- but.. if you tried to do it again.. then.....

Indrajeet again left his words as incomplete. He uplifts his one eyebrow giving her the hint of his warning. 

INDRAJEET- acha nahi hoga.. 

Finally he completed his words making Sulochana disappointed. He took a step back still looking at her and then leaves the room finally. Sulochana sighed closing her eyes and shook her head in disbelief as she could not tell Suvarna about her abduction...

At Raghuvanshi palace, Ram and Bharat descend down the stairs having two bags each in their hold, ready to leave for their trip. Ram dressed in his dust white, round neck t-shirt and gray color tapered pants; while Bharat opted for light blue color lined t-shirt and dark blue trousers. Both of them placed the bags at the centre and turns to have a look around the whole house.

BHARAT- kaha reh gaye sab.?

Asked Bharat while Ram shook at him lightly.

RAM- jaldi nikal jayenge to.. Mumbai Pune highway par, traffic kum milega..

Said Ram checking his cellphone for the on-road details. He looks at the direction of the main door from where Lakshman and Shatrughan entered. Lakshman in his navy blue V-shape t-shirt having his off white color traveling shorts; and Shatrughan dressed in rust color printed t-shirt, sand color traveling shorts.

LAKSHMAN- bhaiya.. bus is ready..

Informed Lakshman to Ram, as both the boys stood near their elder brothers. Dashrath came near them and smile looking at their bags.

DASHRATH- everything ready.? 

Asked Dashrath to the boys who nods in agreement getting happy. 

SHATRUGHAN- hum log to ready hai papa.. but as always, these girls are late..

Said Shatrughan looking at the staircase to find no one coming down soon. 

DASHRATH- Urmila to yaha hai..

Said Dashrath looking at the other side while Lakshman turns around to witness her in mustard color, frilled sleeve top and solid gray palazzo. She was busy talking on her cellphone, moving towards the men while Lakshman kept on looking at her till she stood beside Dashrath.

URMILA- ok chacha-ji.. dii ka phone mere paas hai.. ya ok.. bye..

Urmila's eyes falls on Lakshman and found him looking at her. She rolls her eyes, ignoring him and disconnect Kushal's call. Lakshman smile at her ignorance and looked down saying nothing. 

RAM- Urmila.. where are others.?

Asked Ram gaining Urmila's attention towards him.

URMILA- arahe hai jiju..

Answered Urmila with a smile when Sumitra along with Manvi and Shruti enters there from the kitchen. Bharat looks at Manvi, who was dressed in red and black checked shirt style top and light blue bottom pants. He gave a light smile at her who was standing opposite to him and she gave him a sarcastic smile for a moment. 

SUMITRA- Shruti.. ise ache se rakhlo..

Sumitra handed her their food basket and Shruti nods at her, taking the hold of that. Shatrughan hurriedly moves towards her to help and catches the basket looking at her with a smile. Shruti, dressed in dark green floral below knee midi dress, gave a look at Shatrughan and let him carry the basket without saying a word to him. 

SUMITRA- aagaye sab.?

Sumitra interrupts them, gaining everyone's attention towards her. 

RAM- Siya.. nahi aayi ab tak..?

Said Ram looking at the direction of his room but to find Siya no where. 

LAKSHMAN- bhabhi ... Oooo Siya bhabhi...

Lakshman dramatically called for Siya while shouting her name and at the next moment Ram's eyes falls on her, who was moving towards them with Kranti from Kranti's room. Dressed in berry pink longline top with three quarters sleeves, and light gray slightly ripped ankle length jeans, Siya was having a talk with Kranti, moving towards everyone. Ram kept on looking at her with a slight smile on his face.

SIYA- aur maa.. parso papa ka regular check-up ka appointment hai.. 

Said Siya as both the ladies finally came near everyone. 

SIYA- unki medicines bhi doctor uncle is going to change..

Siya continued giving instructions to Kranti for which she folded her hands watching her.

KRANTI- aur kuch.?

Asked Kranti uplifting her eyebrows while Siya goes in thoughts, trying to remember if anything is left. 

SUMITRA- areh..? Lonavala ja rahe ho tum log.. London nahi..

Said Sumitra in a joke while everyone laughs at them. 

KRANTI- wohi to.. Siya.. itni bhi buddhi nahi ho gayi hu me, jo sab bhul jaungi..

Siya pouts at her while Kranti smile nodding in disbelief. 

KRANTI- and you people enjoy without thinking about any work and about we three of us..

Said Kranti pointing towards Dashrath and Sumitra while the kids nods at her with a smile. 

RAM- ab chale.? 

Asked Ram to everyone, but looking at Siya while she looks at Urmila and answered.

SIYA- chalte hai..

Kranti giggles at their indirect conversation while Ram shook his head lightly. Sumitra calls two of the workers and indicates them to take the bags towards the bus. Dashrath, Sumitra moved from there outside with the girls while Kranti stopped the boys, holding Ram's arm. 

RAM- what happened maa.?

Asked Ram while Kranti actioned him to wait till everyone leaves. The boys looks at each other in confusion and then at Kranti, who was waiting for the girls to leave.

BHARAT- maa..?

Kranti turns to look at Bharat and then at the other three with a smile.

KRANTI- trip par ja rahe ho.. masti karne.. waha agar tum logo ne koi gadbad ki na, ya charon ko sataya.. to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga..

Kranti specially pointed towards Lakshman and Shatrughan who looks startled at her warning. 

KRANTI- aur jab tak.. charon maan nahi jati.. ghar wapis aane ke bare me sochna bhi mat..

Said Kranti, specially looking at Ram. He was about to speak when Kranti again interrupts him.

KRANTI- koi office nahi, koi phone calls nahi.. 

Ram smile at her and nods in agreement while the other boys shook their head in disbelief witnessing their mother taking side of their wives. 

KRANTI- ise meri warning samjho.. understood..?

Kranti questioned the boys together who nods in agreement answering together- 

"Yes maa..."

Kranti smile at them and actioned them to move. The girls were waiting for their husbands to come with Kranti, near their 15 seater mini bus. 

DASHRATH- come on now..

Dashrath indicates them to settle down while everyone gets inside the bus. The girls settle themselves down on the different corners at the window seats.

SHATRUGHAN- ye charon to window ke taraf muh karke bethi hai..

Said Shatrughan looking at the girls, whispering near Bharat. The boys looks at them getting amused, then at each other and then at the elders who were watching them.

SUMITRA- all the best..

Sumitra pressed her lips to control her laugh, looking at the girls while the boys smile at her taking a deep breath. 

RAM- let's start with this... Mission biwi ko manao..

Said Ram in a low voice, to the boys, but looking at the girls. The boys nods at him lightly, getting ready for their "mission".

LAKSHMAN- chalo bhaiya ji...

Lakshman indicates the driver to start with their journey. Finally, their bus started moving while the kids waves a goodbye to the elders, who kept on smiling at them...

Their journey started on a very silent note. The girls were sitting quietly, watching the Mumbai highway traffic from the window, feeling bored. While the boys were busy staring their partners, from a distance, sitting near the passage behind the driver. Shatrughan travelled his eyes to each and every person and then stood in the centre, gaining everyone's attention.

SHATRUGHAN- guys.. are we going to sit like this for the whole journey.?

Asked Shatrughan, specially looking at the girls, who were now watching him saying nothing. 

SHRUTI- dii.. inse puchiye to.. ki ab inke entertainment ke liye, yaha kya circus kare..?

Shruti said the words to Manvi who was sitting on the opposite seat, but her eyes were on Shatrughan. Lakshman giggles at her sarcastic words while Shatrughan folded his hands looking at Shruti.

SHATRUGHAN- nahi.. circus nahi.. but atleast, talk amongst each other.. 

Said Shatrughan with a smile looking at the girls who again didn't said anything. He turns to look at his brothers who nods at him in disbelief. 

MANVI- dii...

Suddenly Manvi shouted in an excitement, gaining everyone's attention towards her. 

BHARAT- kya hua.?

Bharat hurriedly moves towards her, asking her the reason for her shout while Manvi ignored him and continued talking with Siya.

MANVI- dii wo dekho waha.. bandar...

SIYA- kaha..?

Siya asked her immediately getting excited while Shruti and Urmila too moves towards their side of the bus, to watch the animal. 

MANVI- wo waha.. see..

Manvi points towards a direction where few monkeys were busy eating something. The boys scrunched their eyebrows, witnessing the girls getting excited to watch a monkey. 

BHARAT- batao.. bandar dekhne me itna excitement.?

Bharat shook his head, as he thought what must have happened to Manvi witnessing her shout.

URMILA- didi.. aapke ye devar, do do jagah kya kar rahe hai..? 

Urmila asked Siya, pointing towards Lakshman.

URMILA- yaha bus me bhi hai.. aur waha.. samne road par bhi..

The girls started laughing as Urmila tagged Lakshman as monkey while Shatrughan keeps his hand on his mouth to hide his laugh. Lakshman gave look at Shatrughan who immediately hides his smile.

LAKSHMAN- look carefully Mila.. waha do bandar aas paas bethe hai.. ek me..to dusri tum.. bandariya..

Said Lakshman teasing her while Urmila made a face at his words. Ram smile at them and moves towards Siya, to settle down beside her. 

RAM- Siya..

Ram calls for her as she was busy looking outside the window. Siya turns to look at him while he asked her.

RAM- abhi Karjat (place near Mumbai) aayega. Kuch khane pine ke liye ruke..?

Asked Ram with a smile while Siya lightly nods her head in yes. He turns to look at Shatrughan who was standing near the driver.

RAM- Shatrughan.. ask bhaiya to take a break at Karjat..

Shatrughan nods at him and conveyed his message to the driver. Ram turns to face Siya again and found her smiling at the scenery outside.

RAM- khush hai aap.? Apne favourite nature view dekhkar..?

Asked Ram watching her expressions while Siya again turns to look at him. Ram looks at her right hand which was placed on her lap. He placed his hand on her hand while Siya too bows her head down to look at him touching her. 

RAM- aaj to aap.. bohot achi lag rahi hai..

Said Ram in a low voice, making Siya to smile. She bite her lower lip, trying her best to not smile while Ram chuckled at her reaction. She immediately turned her face towards the window again, removing her hand from his grip while Ram kept on giggling at her. 

After about half an hour, their bus stopped at one of the "dhaba" in the Karjat city. The boys gets down the bus, streching themselves while Ram turns to look at the girls who also have got down the bus. 

SHRUTI- kitna beautiful hai na sab..

Exclaimed Shruti looking at the green environment around while Urmila nods at her in a big yes. Siya travelled her eyes to look at a corner of the dhaba, to find a small stall of "vadapav". Her eyes twinkle looking at the stall while Ram reads her expressions looking at the stall and then at her face. 

RAM- aa..bb.. chalo.. let's eat something.?

Ram asked looking at everyone who nods in agreement.

RAM- Karjat ka vadapav is very famous. Let's have that.?

Siya immediately turns to look at him getting startled while Ram was looking at the others. The girls gets excited agreeing to him while Bharat scrunched his eyebrows.

BHARAT- bhaiya.. vadapav..?? It's so unhygi....

Bharat stopped himself from completing the word "unhygienic", as he found Manvi staring him, fuming at his words. He gulped his words and at the next moment smile at her.

BHARAT- vadapav to mera favourite hai.. aur Karjat aaye aur vadapav nahi khaya to kya hi kiya..??

Lakshman and Urmila burst into laughter, watching Bharat's fearful face. They both were about to clap their hands with each other, when Urmila stops herself looking at him. Her smile immediately disappeared and she put her hand down looking at other side while Lakshman giggles at her. 

RAM- ha to.. chale..?

Ram asked everyone, but looking at Siya. The girls already started moving towards the stall while the boys followed them. 

RAM- bhaiya... aath (8) vadapav..

Ram ordered the seller who nods at him with a smile. 

SIYA- bhaiya.. mere isme na.. mirchi dalna..

Said Siya in an excitement while the seller nods at her in agreement.

URMILA- aur mere wale isme.. ye wali chutney..

Said Urmila pointing towards one of the sauces. 

MANVI- mere isme bhi.. dono...

Manvi immediately instructs the seller who now looks baffled at the every new instruction. Shatrughan watches his expression and immediately said.

SHATRUGHAN- bhaiya.. ye hamare ghar ki ladkiyan hai.. jab tak aap unke marzi ka kuch karenge nahi na, tab tak aapko tokti rahengi ye..

The seller laughed at his words while the girls pout at Shatrughan's teasing.

SHRUTI- jiju... 

RAM- Shatrughan..

Shruti immediately called Ram while he immediately stops Shatrughan from teasing the girls. The seller handed them their choice of vadapav making the girls happy while Ram paid the bill smiling at them. 

RAM- acha laga..?

Asked Ram looking at Siya who took a bite of her hot and spicy snack. She was about to answer him in an excitement but stops herself looking at his smiling face.

SIYA- hmm..

Siya answered him in one word while Ram nods in disbelief. Shruti's eyes caught a beautiful scenery at the opposite side. She calls for her sisters and actioned them to look at the foggy mountains while the girls smile at the scene getting excited. The girls immediately runs from there while the boys kept on looking at their way. 

I feel love...

When I look into your eyes...

The girls stool near the green valley, looking at the surrounding getting happy while the boys moves towards them.

I believe...

If you move out from my side...

The boys smile looking at their happy wives while the girls smile got excited looking at each other.

I'll be loosin' I'll be losin'

Grip on you... grip on you...

Ram folded his hands, watching Siya with a smile as she smile looking at the whole surrounding, spreading her hands in the air.

Dekho qareeb se

Mile hai naseeb se

Aayega pal yeh phir kahaan...

Bharat chuckled, nodding his head in disbelief looking at the over excited Manvi, who was having a sweet argument with Urmila.

Aaj achaanak tumse mile hum

Ye toh nahi hai bewajah...

Urmila pouts at Manvi, folding her hands looking at the other side. While Lakshman melts looking at her cute facial expressions.

Pucho zara iss dil se

Hum hain mile mushkil se

Kal phir na ho'n hum jo yahaan...

Shruti handed her cellphone to Siya and asked her to click her pictures while Shatrughan shook his head smiling at her.

Gazab ka hai din, socho zara

Yeh deewanapan, dekho zara...

The boys moved towards them, gaining their attention towards them. They started clicking each other's pictures, though the girls kept on showing their anger towards their husbands.

Tum ho akele, hum bhi akele

Maza aa raha hai

Kasam se... kasam se...

After sometime, Ram indicates them to move as they have to complete their rest of the journey.

I feel love...

The boys let the girls to get inside the bus first and then followed them, this time sitting beside their respective partners. 

I believe...

If you move out from my side

I'll be losin'... grip on you...

Siya settled down near the window while Ram forwards her a bottle of water. She kept on looking at him as he understood her unsaid words while Ram smile at her. 

Alfaaz kya kahoon main

Bechain si rahoon main

Tu bin kahe yeh haal jaan le...

Urmila tried to open the panel of her side window but was finding it difficult. Lakshman helped her, by opening the window for her while Urmila looks at his face for a moment.

Mausam mohabbaton ke

Lamhe yeh chaahaton ke

Apne liye bane hain maan le...

Shatrughan allowed Shruti to sit near the window while she get excited resting her back and looks at him with a light smile.

Phir kyun faasla

Main kahaan aur tum kahaan...

Manvi was about to tie her open hair but it was moving in the air. Bharat helps her by holding her hair from back and Manvi looks at him getting startled.

Bharat smile at her while Manvi rolls her eyes, ignoring his smile and looks at other side, hiding her smile.

Tum bhi akele, hum bhi akele

Maza aa raha hai

Kasam se... kasam se...

Lakshman feels sleepy and he tried to rest his head on the back rest of the seat when Urmila quietly keeps his head on her shoulder, smiling at him. 

Dekho kareeb se

Mile hain naseeb se

Aayega pal yeh phir kahaan...

Lakshman's smile widened, still having his eyes closed. He knowingly tightens his grip on Urmila making her surprised for a moment. 

Aaj achanak tumse mile hum

Ye toh nahi hai bewajah...

Siya rests her head near the window and closed her eyes when Ram moves a bit closer to her. He gains her attention by patting on her shoulder and Siya opens her eyes to look at him.

Pucho zara iss dil se

Hum hain mile mushkil se

Kal phir na ho'n hum jo yahaan...

He actioned her to keep her head on his shoulder while Siya couldn't deny him, or else she didn't wanted to deny him.

Siya moves closer to him and rests her head on his shoulder. Ram gives a light kiss on her forehead while Siya smile closing her eyes. 

Tum ho akele hum bhi akele

Maza aa raha hai

Kasam se... kasam se...

The couples rested themselves holding each other near them while their bus continued to move towards their destination.

I feel love...

The boys smile witnessing their partners, getting happy and more importantly melting at their gesture towards them...

I believe...

If you move out from my side

I'll be losin'... grip on you...!!

Gazab ka hai din..... 😍😍 Gazab ka to hai hi, jab suhana mausam ho aur sathme me ye aatho ho 🤩🤗

Kranti ne to warning de di, biwiyan maani nahi to Ghar me entry nahi 🚫

But I am sure, ye maan jayengi..?? What you all think.. 🤭🤪

Aur waha, Sulochana is worried for Suvarna, but ye yedi ladki hai jo kisika nahi sunti 😒🙄

Let's see what happens next......

Song: "Gazab ka hai din" Dil Junglee (2018 movie)

Sammy04 thumbnail

Ohh teri. I am singing and dancing now. Kya bat kya bat kya bat. Yar let me talk about the Raghuvanshis first. Pehele to I could actually imagine all eight of them in their dresses. Matlab bade do couples ke dresses ekdum elder couples wale and bache do ke teenage bacche wale. Dimag lagakar you write the episodes yar and that's what makes you the different and amazing. I like the ignorance of the girls towards their husbands. Mast acting karti he charo, waise to man me laduu fut raje he. Kranti ka warning was the best. And then the bus scene was so funny. Omg bandar ke liye itni excitement, yar these Rajrishi girls are too cute to handle. And then the vadapav scene. Omg cutie siya and hilarious Bharat. Kitna darta he bhai Manvi se. ShruGhan and LakshMila ko to masti karni he but then husband se gussa bhi rehna he. And then the perfect song which matched them. 

Fir ye bakwas admi aur iski had se jyada achi biwi. Bhai Sulochana ne suvarna ka acha socha, but ye yedi pagal madrasan, isko to khudka hi sunna he. She deserves to get kidnapped by her Anna. 

Yar I am very much waiting for Lonavala. Continue soon.

Love,

Sammy

PS. Are you from Mumbai or Pune? As you have very well described the journey, with monkeys, mumbai highway, Karjat and vadapav. Btw I am from Pune.