SKR FF 3:"Hum Sath Sath Hain.!" A modern time story.Updated @ page 144 - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by ..Dharma_dasi..

Many many Congratulations on thread 3🥳🥳

Last update was sooo beautiful 🤗👏

And the idea ki sab alg alg manayenge....

Mazaaaa hi aa gya 😆

Ram is the sweeeeeeeeeeeetest❤️❤️❤️

His scene with Manvi was sooo poignant and lovely...

And the Bharat 😆, Lakshman 😳 And Shatrughn 🤣 overeacting ki dukan.... pr Superrrrrrr Cute!!

So excited for Lonawala

P.s. your comparison of Dashrath's teaching with Lankeshwar is really really Good👏

All the Best

(And yes... Sammy said correctly,  he TV serial banega to Blockbuster😆 Maza hi aa jayega)

Love love

MOHINI

Thanks a lot mohini 😍😍🤗🤗

Lakshman ka dimag jo chala hai .... Idea mast hona hi tha 🤩🤩

Sabhi na apna best try karke charon ko mana hi liya, specially Lakshman and Shatrughan overacting ki dukan 🤪😂

Ab ayega Lonavala 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Ha ha, zarur mauka milega to script writing bhi shuru kar denge aur sabse pehele yahi story ayegi 😉🤪😁😁

Stay tuned, lots of fun coming up...❣️

❤️LONAVALA SPECIAL ❤️

*****SiRa*****

Siya stood at the top of the hill, watching the beautiful surrounding of green mountains with a huge smile on her face. Ram moves closer to her, and wraps his arms around her from back. While Siya rests herself on him, both of them watching each other with a smile...

Yeh hasin vaadiya, yeh khula aasmaan,

Aa gaye hum kaha aye mere sajana..

Inn bahaaro me dil ki kalee khil gayee,

Mujhako tum jo mile har khushee mil gayee...

*****ManRat*****

Manvi closed her eyes as she felt Bharat's hold on her right hand. He moves closer to her while Manvi turns to face him with a shy smile. Bharat smile at her and placed his hand on her cheek staring her...

Tere hontho pe hain, 

Husn ki bijliya..

Tere gaalo pe hain, 

Julf ki badaliya...

*****LakshMila*****

Urmila turns around to find Lakshman at a distance, smiling at her. He spreads his hands to call her near him while Urmila smile at him getting happy. She runs towards him at her full speed and wraps her arms around his neck while Lakshman hugs her tightly holding her from her waist...

Tere baalo ki khushabu se mehke chaman..

Sangmarmar ke jaisa, 

Yeh teraa badan...

*****ShruGhan*****

Shruti placed her hands on Shatrughan's shoulder while he picks her up straight, holding her waist. She giggled at him and placed her forehead on his head while Shatrughan twirls her in a round...

Meri jaanejaan, 

Me teri chaandanee..

Chhed do tum aaj koyee, 

Pyaar ki raaginee...

"Inn haseen wadiyon me, mitt jayengi harr dooriyan..😍

Jab chhayega pyaar ka mausam, inke darmiyaan...!!"🤗

Stay tuned ❣️😉

I want to thank Saumya for entertaing us! In these tough days, your update really means a lot. It's party time! Lets celebrate virtually 🥳

Sending love and virtual hug to the writer and the readers 🥰

✨🎆🎇✨🎆🎇✨🎆🎇✨🎆🎇✨🎆🎇

🎀🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎀

🎉 💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺 🎉

Haayeee... What a beautiful romantic start to the morning... You had made half of my day by promo now complete it to full by your beautiful update...

Ye aap jo aksar intresting mod pr aa kar cliffhanger de deti hain and phir aise promos de kar chingari sulga deti h na.... Mereko update jaldi dena padega 🤪🤪... 

Oye ye tune kya kiya Saumya. Itna sundar aur excited promo dekar hum sabko bechain kar diya. Ab to mujhe abhi ke abhi Lonavala wala track chahiye. I am very much excited. Aur promo dekhkar to lag raha he ki ladkiyan jald hi manne wali he. Wow.

And many many congratulations to you for the third thread. Apu ne sahi kaha, we should celebrate it virtually. Sabko virtual hug. May this FF reach till 100 threads. 

Continue soon, waiting for the episode.

Love,

Sammy

Aww.. that was Soo cute....abbb update kaha hai Bhai🧐...esae promo dekae update ke liye aur bi expectations bada deti ho yaar...abb jaldi jaldi.... update padnae haiiiiiiiii...😂😍..

Yaar .... update kab milaega....???.. wait nahi horaha hai 😁..

Originally posted by Apukar

I want to thank Saumya for entertaing us! In these tough days, your update really means a lot. It's party time! Lets celebrate virtually 🥳

Sending love and virtual hug to the writer and the readers 🥰

✨🎆🎇✨🎆🎇✨🎆🎇✨🎆🎇✨🎆🎇

🎀🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎀

🎉 💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺 🎉

Yes.... Let's celebrate virtually 🤗🤗🤗

Party time hai aaj... Aur aane wale episodes me bhi, Lonavala trip ka dhamal hone wala hai... So stay tuned ❣️😉

Originally posted by Khyati55

Haayeee... What a beautiful romantic start to the morning... You had made half of my day by promo now complete it to full by your beautiful update...

Ye aap jo aksar intresting mod pr aa kar cliffhanger de deti hain and phir aise promos de kar chingari sulga deti h na.... Mereko update jaldi dena padega 🤪🤪... 

Promo hai ji........ Precap nahi 😁😁😁😁

To iss promo ko episode me aane ke liye to time hai....

Aur cliffhanger dena to Mera kaam hai 😁😉

Episode bhi ajayega... Just wait... Stay tuned ❣️☺️

Originally posted by Sammy04

Oye ye tune kya kiya Saumya. Itna sundar aur excited promo dekar hum sabko bechain kar diya. Ab to mujhe abhi ke abhi Lonavala wala track chahiye. I am very much excited. Aur promo dekhkar to lag raha he ki ladkiyan jald hi manne wali he. Wow.

And many many congratulations to you for the third thread. Apu ne sahi kaha, we should celebrate it virtually. Sabko virtual hug. May this FF reach till 100 threads. 

Continue soon, waiting for the episode.

Love,

Sammy

Ha ha ha ha ha 😉

Cliffhanger dene me maza aata hai 😅🤪

Episode aajayega.. wait for it...

Aur 100 threads ka pata nahi, filhal 3rd to chal raha hai 😅😉 stay tuned ❣️