Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Chavans watching pandya stores

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Since we finally have a television at CN , just imagine entire chavans watching pandya stores.. in that we have lovely scenes where dhara hugging her devars, feeds each others, caress their faces happily dances together.. watching those pure bond of bhabhi and devars which radiates motherly love, sisters care, friendship (real wala 'dosti') how will c gang reacts.. ??

Mohit will give a happy side hug to his sai vahini.. ❀️

Aai and sai will be rolling eyes at ninad and virat indicating 'aisa hota hai devar bhabhi'πŸ˜€πŸ™„

But what about two main vahini s of the house kaku and pakhi.. ?? Will they hang head in shame..?? Or will they run towards ninad and virat to hug them.. ?? 😬😬😬

Ps : i seriously want a maha episode of pandya stores and ghum.. i can already imagine shiva and krish along with mohit doing royal bezzatti of sisi😍

Edited by JugniPH - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: JugniPH

Since we finally have a television at CN , just imagine entire chavans watching pandya stores.. in that we have lovely scenes where dhara hugging her devars, feeds each others, caress their faces happily dances together.. watching those pure bond of bhabhi and devars which radiates motherly love, sisters care, friendship (real wala 'dosti') how will c gang reacts.. ??

Aai and sai will be rolling eyes at ninad and virat indicating 'aisa hota hai devar bhabhi'πŸ˜€πŸ™„

But what about two main vahini s of the house kaku and pakhi.. ?? Will they hang head in shame..?? Or will they run towards ninad and virat to hug them.. ?? 😬😬😬

I still dont doubt Bhavani and her emotions towards her devars.. Its mostly about control for her..Her husband is no more, so her stature as a matriarch will suffer if they are controlled by their wives.. And the devars respect her for how she handled the house when she lost her husband early.. Thats it.. Paapi didi ka pata nahi..bolegi Virat dekho bhabhi ke hath se khana khana chaiye..tumne khane ki plate fek di..Badi Mami mujhe apne aai baba ke paas jaane ki ijaazat de dijiye please..

This content was originally posted by: JugniPH

Ps : i seriously want a maha episode of pandya stores and ghum.. i can already imagine shiva and krish along with mohit doing royal bezzatti of sisi😍

Exactly Dhara is so much prettier .. carries the sari gracefully .. but she oozes only motherly warmth fir her 3 devars 

Her 3 devars are cuties but in front of her they are like sweet kids listening to her .. that’s how a bhabhi devar relationship should be..

Not this s.... pakhi vahini types .. horrible just horrible 

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I can imagine the scene of Shiva and Krish doing epic beizzati of Pokey didi