Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Fan pages: kairat :Ranveer

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

From the very beginning all the flag bearing fan pages in the name of kaira and shivin is promoting kairat and posting their clip,vm etc.Intital few day a few pages mourn for naira but now maximum pages go with the flow.

I don't know why they accept so soon..May be shivi is playing the role that's why...Now question raises are they love naira's face only?Though it's s a serial and we shouldn't be serious still...

Anyways when naira died there was no trend of rip dkp.All of a sudden a few days ago they started trending?Why?did anyone know the exact reason?

Whenever they started showing sirat-ranveer past this trend started.

Between I noticed when karan kundra entered showed displeasure and fear showed  about mohsin's priority and importance in d show.Karan kundra repeatedly said he came for only a few episode and his role is positive. 

Even a article published saying mohsin role and he answered back saying "Kuch bhi"He cleared all the rumours still he isn't welcomed that much.

He is one of the finest and senior artists in the tv industry.Though his presence on screen is very less time,he portroyed ranveer character beautifully in few episodes. Anyone can feel his pain and love for sirat.

Rajan shahi can use his talent brilliantly with a great stroy line but will the audience will accept it?They can accept kartik with sirat but can't not see him heartbroken or single.Again a few ppl presumes if sirat will go to ranveer then there will be chance of naira's coming back as anything possible in serial.

Between I want that dkp don't make ranveer negative or kill him during operation.His role deserve a proper ending.May be I expect more.The way they killed naira so they can anything for any role.

It's my personal observation...What's your opinion regarding future track and ranveer and other things..

Edited by jannatsara - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Genniee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ofcourse he just a cameo but this happens whenever a third angle comes.  When vedika track came ppl said naira is sidelined they behaved the same way for naira/shivangi  the way they are behaving for kartik/Mohsin. Infact Mohsin is there in the full episode, like Mohsin nd shivangi hv  the maximum screenspace. 

Nd talking abt Karan kundra, he might be a senior artist but is not a very good actor, I don't see the intensity at all, its kinda bland. He is average. 

Kaira_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

RipDKP trend was started by Shivin shippers when Dkp posted a story of Ranveer kissing Sirat on the cheek. 

They are trying to hype Kartik & Sirat now because they want Mohsin & Shivangi to be casted opposite each other for as long as possible. 
They think Shivin will be ousted once Naira returns because they have no stories left for Kaira. With Kairat, they might get to see Shivin together on-screen for a much longer time. 

However, besides a handful of shippers & Shivangi solos, no one is supporting Kartik & Sirat’s couple. Let’s see if and how long they last. 

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kaira_123

RipDKP trend was started by Shivin shippers when Dkp posted a story of Ranveer kissing Sirat on the cheek. 

They are trying to hype Kartik & Sirat now because they want Mohsin & Shivangi to be casted opposite each other for as long as possible. 
They think Shivin will be ousted once Naira returns because they have no stories left for Kaira. With Kairat, they might get to see Shivin together on-screen for a much longer time. 

However, besides a handful of shippers & Shivangi solos, no one is supporting Kartik & Sirat’s couple. Let’s see if and how long they last. 

Even with Kairat what will they show?  Again the same saga of misunderstandings and separation  May be this time boxer seerat will become the business woman    Or they will show due to seerat kairav was kidnapped and not found Damn the same old itv tracks 😈

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diya_Abhilasha

Even with Kairat what will they show?  Again the same saga of misunderstandings and separation  May be this time boxer seerat will become the business woman    Or they will show due to seerat kairav was kidnapped and not found Damn the same old itv tracks 😈

Vaise one thing Kartik has become restless ever since ranveer entry he does not love sirat but wants her for Kairav as Kairav is attached to her a lot and wants her 

I don’t know Mohsin ke expressions are like this I guess shivi and Karan thing