Posted: 2 years ago

Hi guys.... was watching last episode...where Pals was giving documents n instructions to Krishna... N talking bout Mandhar. She was so full of him.🤪..offcourse she is doing all this for her family(Inlaws) but still Mandhar is a reason to encourage her 4 this drastic step. Uff.... Anna will have a big jolt after knowing that there is a Creature(ghost) called "Mandhar" in pals life... tough competition dude🤣

Aaj ke shubh din pe mai mandaar ka naam nahi sunana chathi 

And Pallavi hai hi nadan. She considers Rambo as her father too and portrays him so good but we know how he is.

Mandaar n Pallavi's courtship wasn't of love one as shown . So I don't think our Raghav will have any competition ðŸ˜†

Mandaar aur main jab baatein karte thay

Doordhwani par vartalaap karte thay 

She in Kolhapur He in Hyderabad

I guess his nani chose Pallavi for him

Hahaha I want Raghu to be jealous of Mandaar ka bhoot ðŸ¤£

But more than that I want Mandaar to be back in time when Raghav falls in love only to sweep his lady from his own arms ðŸ¤£

I want Majnu Raghu who will do anything to win pallu back but fair and square this time 

Ofcourse, shaadi keliye, we all woke up sharp at 6 am with alarm ringing..LOL...Dont think I have even kept it or been punctual for college exams..

Originally posted by Chahat_A_Doshi

Mandaar aur main jab baatein karte thay

Doordhwani par vartalaap karte thay 

She in Kolhapur He in Hyderabad

I guess his nani chose Pallavi for him

🤣🤣

Originally posted by OceanicHeart.

But more than that I want Mandaar to be back in time when Raghav falls in love only to sweep his lady from his own arms ðŸ¤£

I want Majnu Raghu who will do anything to win pallu back but fair and square this time 

Fake mandaar hoga because if it’s real one everyone will leave watching the show 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by OceanicHeart.

oh how I hate the track of dead people coming back to create the marriage confusion. I don’t want that. The invisible Mandar is more than enough to create that wall in between. Until Pallavi falls in love with Anna, we will have this barrier in between them. 

Originally posted by rs-shailu29

Fake mandaar hoga because if it’s real one everyone will leave watching the show 🤣🤣🤣

It can be a real one because in one of the episodes they had stated that Pallavi thinks there was something mysterious about his death. Also we haven't seen his picture or how he died. 

I have a strong feeling he will return, be like this best guy to pallu. Make Raghav realize his love and confession and he turns out to a villain who left the family and faked his death for some reason. 

Originally posted by BlueJayFire

Ofcourse, shaadi keliye, we all woke up sharp at 6 am with alarm ringing..LOL...Dont think I have even kept it or been punctual for college exams..

These days I don't even sleep always checking if I slept through my alarm. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£