Pakhi might meet Virat before Sai

Posted: 2 years ago

I know that many are hoping that Sai meets Virat first after he gains consciousness and not Pakhi. I too was hoping the same but now I feel that Pakhi would meet Virat before Sai meets him. 

The reason I feel this is because of what Pakhi says after she comes running to the room

"I am sorry Virat form bharne mein thoda sa busy ho gayi thi ki Sai chup chaap andar chali aayi."

If she was rushing to the room because she had seen Sai entering without meeting Virat after he woke up, she wouldn't be this casual. 

She would rush to meet Virat if she never got to talk to him once he regained consciousness.

Instead, she is talking about Sai. I think they have copied it from the original version where she would meet him and try to poison him against Sai. That is why, she continues to tell that she wouldn't have let Sai in if she was here. She thinks that Virat also doesn't want to meet Sai πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ just like how it was assumed by her in the lther versions. 

God save us from her scenes with Virat today πŸ™ˆ. I too started to hope that Sai might be the first one to meet Virat 😣. 

Edited by laksh - 2 years ago

Bappa 😭

Viru P ki bakwaas sunke ki haalat mei nahi hai. Copy kardiya hoga kya πŸ˜“

Originally posted by Sairat_fan7

Bappa 😭

Viru P ki bakwaas sunke ki haalat mei nahi hai. Copy kardiya hoga kya πŸ˜“

He looked so weak and this crazy woman would be troubling him πŸ˜‘.

Originally posted by laksh

I know that many are hoping that Sai meets Virat first after he gains consciousness and not Pakhi. I too was hoping the same but now I feel that Pakhi would meet Virat before Sai meets him. 

The reason I feel this is because of what Pakhi says after she comes running to the room

"I am sorry Virat form bharne mein thoda sa busy ho gayi thi ki Sai chuo chaap andar chali aayi."

If she was rushing to the room because she had seen Sai entering without meeting Virat after he woke up, she wouldn't be this casual. 

She would rush to meet Virat if she never got to talk to him once he regained consciousness.

Instead, she is talking about Sai. I think they have copied it from the original version where she would meet him and try to poison him against Sai. That is why, she continues to tell that she wouldn't have let Sai in if she was here. She thinks that Virat also doesn't want to meet Sai πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ just like how it was assumed by her in the lther versions. 

God save us from her scenes with Virat today πŸ™ˆ. I too started to hope that Sai might be the first one to meet Virat 😣. 

I too think so, they would have a scene before sairat scenes but my only hope is they cut the scene which rk cares rano hair.... Omg I can't tolerate it... And somewhere I even didn't like the fact is pakhi eyes are full red and with same saree confirming that she is there whole night crying and sai is so fresh as if she didn't cared about virat which is not the case😭

Originally posted by Saichintalli

I too think so, they would have a scene before sairat scenes but my only hope is they cut the scene which rk cares rano hair.... Omg I can't tolerate it... And somewhere I even didn't like the fact is pakhi eyes are full red and with same saree confirming that she is there whole night crying and sai is so fresh as if she didn't cared about virat which is not the case😭

God knows what they have planned to show.  If I go back to WC, then I have been thinking something else since yesterday 🀣🀣 which is dreadful πŸ™ˆ. What if Virat was shirtless in the room before he gained consciousness and Pakhi was the one who covered him using the bedsheet? Virat might have tried to protest but didn't have enough strength πŸ™ˆ. That would be worser than hair caressing. 

Pakhi's eyes are red because of her obsession and Sai's is so fresh because of the positive feeling and hopes that she has that Virat will get alright soon. Sai will want to help Virat at time like this and will only pray to god that he gets alright. Pakhi will be working on poisoning Virat against Sai and also thinking how to stop Sai from meeting Virat. Her focus is on Virat but with evil thoughts. 

Wc scenario guys πŸ™ˆ

Originally posted by Saichintalli

I hope they copy Tamil version instead.

The min Sathya touches his head/hair, Vikram opens his eyes, removes her hand from his head, she tries to guilt him saying can I not do this as a friend, but he tells her that he feels uncomfortable with her touch  and that stops her from doing that combing thing.

----

she will add BTW I forgot to tell you Saranya came here yesterday night and created a tamasha. 

He will have poker face again and he will ask really, why will she create a tamasha, who started the fight?

She will say, she will insult you in GC by doing your beizatti in front of everyone and then come to hospital after you are hurt, why will we let her in to see you. Kaku and all of us stopped her from seeing and thats why the tamasha happened. Don't worry we wont let you be insulted by her anymore.

She ahs also said that she will come today and has challenged that she will meet you, but we wont let her.

He would be like no need of that, I will take care of her, we should not have any fight.

So then she gets satisfied that Vikram doesnt want to meet Saranya and even tells kaku and Ninad that she convinced Vikram against Saranya.

But when he sides Saranya the next day, sathya would be like but you said this morning you will take care. 

He says yes, if you let her in yesterday itself then no tamasha would have happened, I meant it in that sense. smiley37

I also think so because the way Pakhi entered the room, sounded like she knew he was awake. πŸ˜•

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

I also think so because the way Pakhi entered the room, sounded like she knew he was awake. πŸ˜•

Exactly πŸ˜’

As long as beizzati happens by SaiRat in stern manner..I don’t care.

hamari wishes ka kya hai Anyways πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wishes toh adhuri hi reh jaati hai😭 

I am totally pissed off at didi though. The way she stopped Sai. With what rights was she stopping Sai from meeting him. The way she talked to Aai. Where are the manners now? The one who was lecturing Mohit about is herself behaving that way. 

Even after Virat clearly told her that he does not love her and the place Sai holds in his heart😑 Virat ki baat ka koi asar hi nahi hai. Kitna giregi yeh?πŸ˜‘ Didi kis duniya mein jee rahi hai? Delusional world? 

I so wished someone should have slapped her I swear. On top of it can’t stand her expressions LOLπŸ˜‚ Pata hi nahi chalta convey kya karna chahti hai sab same hi lagta hai🀣🀣