Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Till date I always looked down on Neha Kakkar because of herd mentality but today I saw two posts on BWF praising Neha Kakkar so I thought of giving her a chance looking and went through majority of her discography tonight and woaahhhh!!! I am spellbound to be honest!

She Is Amazing GIFs | Tenor

Like this girl did remakes of old classics, managed to capture the essence on the songs as well as add her own flavor! I swear no other artist ever has been as creative as her... I mean look at her songs dude, she literally pours her heart in singing(not to forget she is not classically trained) you can feel her emotions throughout the songs... don't believe me? Take a look-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g50MrH6LRx8

This has to be my fav❤️ such a sappy(sad+happy) song it is... listening to Neha feels like listening to some Angel's voice. Don't forget to notice how well her voice is in sync with the tune, it feels automatic! You can hear longing in her voice when she sings 'kab woh din ayega, jab hum bhi mehendi lag vayenge' It feels like her own song and not a remake. Kudos Neha🥳🥳 you won this song👏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhiAn9wKqgQ

I am pretty sure you all have always heard praises for Nora's dance in this song and backlash for Neha but if you forget those fake reviews for a sec and listen to this wonderful tune you'll realise how much stereotyped reviews on her songs are... she gives this whole song a new energy... she turns it into such a sensual song, I am truly marveling at her talent👏👏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRpEW9YpYxE

This song is richer than it's title. A punjabi pop song everyone will love to blast in their cars. Her chirpy, fresh voice in this proves how versatile she is. Find me a singer who can sing sad, happy as well such Punjabi cool hits! I had heard this before but never cared for it but today I will admit after years of searching I found the song I want to play in future while going on long drives

Bonus-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmXRYGI9sRI

I was never a fan of the original song... I used to sing 'Isme tera ghata, mera kuch nahi jaata' as a taunt/joke to my friends while pulling their leg but THIS, I really mean THIS version made me realise how amazing that song is! Neha you killed it her... I love how hate and sadness is dripping in her voice... I shouldn't say this but if all so-called top artists listen to this I am pretty sure they will start shaking out of fear! Neha makes me hate a boyfriend I never had😆

You earned a fan today Neha... and you truly deserve many more

Neha Kakkar GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Comment down your fav Neha Kakkar song and haters I am ready to fight y'all😈

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

What is with all these influx of topics on Neha Kakkar 🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daechwita

Queen is getting the attention she deserves😳

LazyBing thumbnail

YES GURL💪🔥

I’m finally realising what a Queen Neha really is 😲🤩

Yours, Hinna and Amekha’s reviews really had that effect!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

YES GURL💪🔥

I’m finally realising what a Queen Neha really is 😲🤩

Yours, Hinna and Amekha’s reviews really had that effect!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Your and Hina's thread made me run and listen to her songs so a BIG THANK YOU to you🤗 you both made my eyes open❤️

Thanks for the support🤗 I am really happy I got my senses and realised how great Neha is! Girl is killing it everywhere and people are just jealous😳 

We will make sure everyone gets her worth, right?

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Neha kakkar the new best singer of this forum 🤣

Maybe this is a promotion post for her upcoming songs 😕

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Why did you look down on someone whose work you weren't very familiar with to begin with?

As for Neha, she is great. Unique singer but more importantly freaking gem of a person it seems. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Daechwita

Every Neha has her day...😆

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Brute

Your and Hina's thread made me run and listen to her songs so a BIG THANK YOU to you🤗 you both made my eyes open❤️

Thanks for the support🤗 I am really happy I got my senses and realised how great Neha is! Girl is killing it everywhere and people are just jealous😳 

We will make sure everyone gets her worth, right?

Explain...🤓

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

If we aren't fans of doctored stardom, then we're jealous 😆

But seriously, I am waiting for Arsalan to make a Sonu v/s Neha topic now 🤣