Members Lounge

|~|India Forums Development Team Awards 2021 Winners|~|

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Welcome, welcome, welcome! Welcome to the award ceremony for the India Forums Development Awards 2021! Following lockdown protocols, we have decided not to call any special hosts this year.

Joking! 😆 What would we do without special hosts??? This year, we’re just going to host our hosts from their host locations. See what I did there? Each category is going to be hosted by one amazing person who will speak to the award, name the winner(s), and then virtually send the award to the winner(s). So
without further ado
handing it over to Hrithik Roshan for Bollywood Character Awards!

Credit for siggies - oye_nakhrewaali

Edited by Minionite - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

Hrithik: Hello everyone. I am very pleased to be here to present the Bollywood Character Awards to a great set of DTs. Some of these awards are surprising, others not so much. And yet, people nominated them so I guess it must be so. I request that all claps and speeches be left to the end.

Without further ado, the first award is the Anand of DT Award. This award goes to a DT member who is considered the most inspirational. They not only inspire, but lead members down a new path. And this award goes to Minionite.

The next award goes to someone who is loving, charming, and all around sweet. And when you think of this award, there is one DT member that comes in mind more than the others and happily that person has won! The winner is Viswasruti.

Kabir Khan was a hardworking and involved coach. He led Team India to a historic win and proved that anything can get done with perseverance. Similarly, this member has been involved and works hard in all her forums and that is Minionite.

When you think of Geet, you think of someone who is talkative and always happy and hyper. This winner is just the same. She is talkative, happy, and spamming all over IF. The winner is Armu4eva.

Amar Prem – not Rajesh Khanna, but rather Salman Aamir – are 2 friends who never get along, but get a lot done together. This award has a tie between two rather amazing pairs of people. First we have WildestDreams and Koeli. Then we have Minionite and Armu4eva.

And with that my role here is done. I now pass over this mic, well technically this virtual screen, to Urvashi Dholakia!

Minionite thumbnail

Urvashi: Hello everyone. I am here to present the next set of awards, which are the TV Character Awards. Over the years there have been many iconic TV characters who have made their mark in people’s hearts. The following 5 awards are just a sampling of these awards.

The first award in this category is the Sahil Sarabhai of DT Award. Dr. Sahil Sarabhai is a helpful man who loves his family and is actively involved in everything to do with them. This award had a close race amongst 4 rather amazing DT members, but in the end two beat the others out. This award goes to Sutapasima and Minionite.

Komolika, aha. One of my favourite characters for rather obvious reasons. Hehe. Anyways, Komolika planned and plotted a lot, but at the last minute often didn't carry through with her plans. The winner of this award will make big plans, like new rules or some type of masti, but then decide not to carry through because she's just too sweet. And that winner is Koeli!

Bzzzzz
yes that’s the sound of the maakhi, I mean of Simar. The helpful, ever ready, docile bahu. But the winners of this award are not docile. Helpful, yes. Ever ready, yes. But docile, NEVER! Nonetheless, they are the Simars of DT and they are Koeli and Minionite.

Finally, who can forget Tapu Ke Papa. Oh sorry the woman behind Tapu Ke Papa – as in Daya Gada. A naturally funny woman, it feels like she was born with a funny bone, just like these 2 rather hilarious DTs – MsChanadlerBong and Mannmohanaa.

Alright my category is up and it’s now time to call on the next host. Welcoming Indiranagar ka goonda, as in Rahul Dravid!

Minionite thumbnail

Rahul: I’m just a simple being, no goonda. It does feel good to see some legendary cricket personalities being recognized here with the India Forums Development Team though.

For the first award, we bring in Sachin dada, a man who was part of cricket for such a long time that people forget all about the rest of us at times. And similar to that, this DT member has been around for so long that people have forgotten when she wasn’t part of DT. And that DT member is Minionite.

Mahendra Singh Dhoni is a man who has always pushed his team forward and stayed in the background himself. This DT member has often done the same as well, pushing others into the limelight and staying in the background herself. But today, the spotlight is going to shine on her and that DT member is shruti.

Anil Kumble was a man who was always calm and composed no matter the situation. He did well even under the tightest pressure and never crumbled. Similarly, this DT member has always remained calm and composed, no matter what her forums throw at her and as such it is time to recognize the sheer talent of this DT: proteeti.

Our current captain, Virat Kohli, is an active captain and leads his team well. And similarly, these 2 DT members are being recognized for being active DTs who lead their teams well and they are mnx12 and Minionite.

Finally, we have Brian Lara, who in many ways was known as someone who just knew how to have fun and gets a lot done while having fun. And we have 3 fun winners for this award: SutapasimaMannmohanaa, and braveheartdoc.

With that, I pass the baton onto Tom Cat to take us through the Cartoon Awards.

Minionite thumbnail

Tom Cat: Pshaww. I get to give out these awards but I don’t get an award on my name.

Jerry Mouse: Sounds like someone is envious.

Tom Cat: Oh just shut up. Else I won’t announce your award properly. Hmph. And the first award is to a slowpoke.

Jerry Mouse: Hey! Be nice. The awards are named after cartoon characters, but the winners aren’t slowpokes!

Tom Cat: Fine. I’ll be nice. Slow and steady wins the race. These 2 members are the same. They are slow and steady, but they resolve all your problems. And they are .iridescence. and BilliCat..

The next award is named after a peppy kid who is always exploring. Similar to Dora, this DT member seems to be all over IF. Anywhere you go, you are bound to find WildestDreams there!

Jerry
grr...is someone who happens to be creative and witty. That’s how he beats me 95% of the time. And just like him, this DT member is creative and witty at the same time. And she is 18shabbo.

Finally, we have Squidward, a squid so done with everyone. Or so it seems. Squidward isn’t all that bad. The man
squid gets stuff done and does it well, just like these 2 winners: devashree_h and .Vrish..

That ends the Cartoon Awards and we move to the final round, that is the Best DT Awards. For this, I call on Sherlock, a man who is the best at everything he does.

Minionite thumbnail

Sherlock: Right so what am I doing here? Why was I called here? Oh right to hand some awards out. Alright then let’s get this on with. I don’t have all day. I’ll call out the award and the winner(s). Come up here and get your award so I can get this over with.

The Best Global Moderator according to members is jyoti06 and shruti.

The Best Channel Moderator is BilliCat..

The Best Moderator Award goes to Minionite.

The Best Viewbie is WildestDreams.

The Best Coolbie Award is handed over to SweetButSpicy.

Sherlock: Alright is that all? Can I go? I have a rather interesting two patch puzzle waiting for me.

Shreya: NO! You have to wrap up the awards nicely!

Sherlock: Nicely? How do you do that? What? Do I wink and wave? Do I just tell everyone to get lost? I don’t have time for all of this.

Shreya: Just say something nice!

Sherlock: Fine. What is this thing called? India Forums
oh for crying out loud. Couldn’t you come up with a longer name? I’m not saying all that. Just thank you everyone for coming to this function. Now you can all clap, give speeches, party, and do whatever you want to do. I’m leaving now.

Shreya: Well that’s the end of the India Forums Development Team Awards 2021. A big thank you to Shibani (oye_nakhrewaali) for such lovely siggies! Congratulations to all the winners! Do give your speeches now and throw a party and until next time ciao!

Minionite thumbnail

Firstly I want to thank everyone who took the time out and sent in their nominations. It means a lot (and I hope I speak on behalf of all of us).

Secondly, I am rather touched by all the awards I've won. I never expected it, especially given that there are so many great DTs out there. But nonetheless I am very touched.

I do want to know what makes people think that Tanu (Armu4eva) and I fight? đŸ˜Ą I am such a sweet bandi. I don't fight with anyone! Well apart from Tom (Nidzie) but that's different. đŸ€Ł

Armu4eva thumbnail

Congratulations to all the winnersđŸ„ł

Amazing work Shreya & beautiful sigs❀

Omg..me and my forever love Geet😭Itti khushi. Thank you guys❀

And me and Shreya fightingđŸ€ŁYe to Beyhadh2 forum me bhi nahi hua where she was mod and I spammed the whole forumđŸ€Ł

Also sorry I could not participate as me and family were down with covid😭 Once again congrats everyoneđŸ„ł

Edited by Armu4eva - 2 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Congratulations to all the winnersđŸ„ł You guys do a fab job and deserve all the love and appreciation coming your way😳

I hope you guys like the siggies😳

Awesome work, ShreyađŸ‘đŸŒ 

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 2 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

Congratulaaations everyone! đŸ„łâ€ïž