Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

The woman just doesn't get it... I feel like slapping her left right and centre.. who the hell is she to stop a wife from seeing her husband? Pakhi needs to be institutionalized... good thing Samrat left her...  otherwise we wouldn't have known how bad her mental situation is..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

even i wondered ... why Aai or Sai doesn't slapped her till now? she deserved it.... she chided Aai too in today episode... who hell is she to stop a mother or wife... and everyone is still listening to her baseless demands... why no one is pushing her outside

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

We all are done with her 

CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Same thing iam thinking from morning 

Sai and aai  r more close to virat 

Both more rights on virat more than pp 

I know she not going change till end of the show 

Roch thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maahi11

We all are done with her 

So am I, i have not been able to watch the episodes cause of her on screen. 

Main aaj ka precap dekh ke khush hoon.

Dont know what they will dish out tomorrow. 

Maahi - One question does in the original, Rono tells RK that he does not want to meet Imon. (i tried to watch the episode in KD but didnt understand and Rono is a dagad by all means). 

Asking since in the precap Pakhi actually says sorry to Virat for letting Sai in 

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roch

So am I, i have not been able to watch the episodes cause of her on screen. 

Main aaj ka precap dekh ke khush hoon.

Dont know what they will dish out tomorrow. 

Maahi - One question does in the original, Rono tells RK that he does not want to meet Imon. (i tried to watch the episode in KD but didnt understand and Rono is a dagad by all means). 

Asking since in the precap Pakhi actually says sorry to Virat for letting Sai in 

See the seq here is not exactly like KD, Rono never said he doesn’t wants to meet emon 

And not will Virat say, Infact he will be more then happy to have sai near him, let Pakhi be in her dream land 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

I can't stand this cheap woman. I fail to understand after the way Virat shouted at her and showed her the door still she has hopes that Virat will leave Sayi? Disgusting 😠. I just hope the precap is true and Virat once again insults her and throws her out. He has already thrown her out of his but I hope he throws her out of Chavan Niwas too. 

Roch thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maahi11

See the seq here is not exactly like KD, Rono never said he doesn’t wants to meet emon 

And not will Virat say, Infact he will be more then happy to have sai near him, let Pakhi be in her dream land 

I agree, it is different than the original. 

How confidently Pakhi tells Sai to just leave, i mean where does it come from. It makes me wonder at times who is the wife

I know they would dish out an Scene between Virat and Pakhi tomorrow as its there in the original - So woh toh copy paste hoga. But never understood the conversation between Rono and RK in the original. Only part i understand that RK tells Rono that Imon was here and she created a ruckus 

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I did't hated Pakhi before but today 😡 who on the earth will fight with his mother and not allow his wife to meet him 😡 i was so much irritated with her today😕 not an inch of self respect.. he has told her very clearly what's her stand in his life, okay he is injured so she forgot all those and wants to say but why on earth she thinks she holds more important place than his own mother and wife 😡 he even told he don't want any woman to compare herself with his wife and still she is challenging Sai 

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roch

I agree, it is different than the original. 

How confidently Pakhi tells Sai to just leave, i mean where does it come from. It makes me wonder at times who is the wife

I know they would dish out an Scene between Virat and Pakhi tomorrow as its there in the original - So woh toh copy paste hoga. But never understood the conversation between Rono and RK in the original. Only part i understand that RK tells Rono that Imon was here and she created a ruckus 

well that the thing she is not ready to accept that Virat doesn’t want her or love her, she doesn’t want to accept that he loves someone else, she is just getting obsessive day by day she needs doctor or counselor now