Thank You Mayuri

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Rofl this may come as a surprise to many from the title but i felt like saying it..  Caz seems liek My last thread On the Daayanwa Nails have finally done the Trick.. If only i knew that it would actully do the job i would have done it a long ago.. ðŸ˜† seems like somebody actually saw it and Deleivered the message.. and the girl actually dealt with them.. 

So this One is to Thank her for Keeping our feelings ka khayal and Acting upon the suggestion and getting rid of them.. it is so much better now.. with her trimmed Nails.. at least i can focus on other things now.. 

I esp appreciate when People Do take Such Suggestions in stride so yeah ... once again thanks Sweetheart.. and plz Never go to the same nail tech again ðŸ˜†

Her Darawanee nails are gone🤣Now it seems like we are not watching GKs supernatural show.😆

Haha her nails are the first thing I noticed in todays episode. I always almost instantly close my screen where her nails are visible, today I felt relieved.

She either read your post or she didn't find the same nails in hyd ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by Josupra

Haha her nails are the first thing I noticed in todays episode. I always almost instantly close my screen where her nails are visible, today I felt relieved.

She either read your post or she didn't find the same nails in hyd ðŸ¤£

na mumbai wa se  remove karwa ke gayi thi.. i saw the color change in her leaving Post Too but wasn't sure if she actually got rid of them but made the post now that i got the assurance haha😆  such a relief it is