~Genre Swap [Season II]: Submission closed~

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The contest is quite simple. You have to write a movie synopsis for Shaurya and Anokhi Ki Kahani imagining it was a different genre than a romantic college drama. 

Once the sign-up is over, I will divide you out randomly into different genres and you will have write a synopsis based on that genre.

For example, if you are assigned the horror genre, then you have to write a synopsis about a movie of the horror genre featuring the two leads.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rating will decide the winner and will be done by judges. The criteria for judging  will be based on creativity, originality, how well the synopsis matched the theme, and overall appeal of it. Please keep these points in mind while writing your synopsis.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will have until May 25 11:59 PM IST to submit your entries to oye_nakhrewaali with the title "Genre Swap Contest Submission".

E D S

Idea: Mannmohanaa, Minionite (IMJJ2 Development Team)

Write up: Minionite

Main Tag: 18shabbo

Permission: Koeli

R U L E

-The synopsis must mention both the main leads, viz, Shaurya and Anokhi. You can also include the other characters from the serial in your synopsis.

-The synopsis must range between 100-500 words and meet the genre you assigned.

-The synopsis must have the title (Shaurya aur Anokhi ki Kahaani will NOT be considered as a title) that matches the genre. 

-The synopsis must include names of the leads (Debattama Saha and Karanvir Sharma) and other credits like director(s), producer(s), production house (You can write any name from ONLY the Bollywood industry and add more credits). You can also include the other cast members from the serial in your synopsis.

this is just a sample, your entry should not resemble it in ANY way. It was the winning entry for the genre 'Crime Thriller' by Brute in the season1 of the contest held in the GHKPMM forum.

-You can submit a maximum of 2 different entries for the genre but both entries must be vastly different from each other.

- You cannot take any help from anyone. Your synopsis and title must be your own work. You can refer to this character sketch, but you can deviate from the CS and give the characters your own characterization and backgrounds, based on how it fits into your story.

-Your synopsis will not sent for judging if your synopsis' word length isn't within the range/ doesn't have a title/doesn't mention the (onscreen and off-screen) names of the two leads in the synopsis.

S G N - P 

Brute

mistofshadows

Tallulah

tournesol

Haal-e-Dil

DailyTalk

gurl-enchanted

BlurredLines

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Tagging last season's participants

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Tagging last season's participants

again😆

BlurredLines thumbnail

Thanks for the tag Shibu 🤗. 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sign me up pls😆

Thanks for the tag❤️

Also I am honoured to have my Synopsis up there for example🤗🤗

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brute

Sign me up pls😆

Thanks for the tag❤️

Also I am honoured to have my Synopsis up there for example🤗🤗

Why does your UN reminds me for this one 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Why does your UN reminds me for this one 

because she is baby groot😳

BlurredLines thumbnail

Exactly Lavy does remind me of sweet innocent baby 🤣. She is going to kill us for this comparison though 🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Exactly Lavy does remind me of sweet innocent baby 🤣. She is going to kill us for this comparison though 🤣

she won't. Just becuase mumma isn't around, doesnt mean she can become thanos

Amphitrite thumbnail

She being youngest of all does remind me of a baby🤣