Rupi di's defense of Imlie v/s BK's defense of Imlie - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by AreYaar

Haan, socha, itne faltu topics bante hain weekend pe, thoda logical bhi banaa dein😛

Re: BK....yes I agree...it helps that Adi is not his own son so he isn't swayed that emotionally as he would be if the situation involved Nishant. And then yes, he has a seperate equation with Imlie compared to the others in the house....

Re: Pankaj-Aparna....lol arey outside person ko blame karne se pehle kar toh liya apni khud ki family ko itna blame....remember how long they've been laying all blame on Adi alone? 😆....woh toh family hai na? lol even if it doesn't appear like he is many times. But I do understand your point.....both the parents are getting into that defensive trenches wala position....where you pull all the "actual family" in to go into survival mode while keeping all "outsiders" out.....Pankaj-Aparna are looking at this as an existential threat, that is why they are willing to go to the level of having Imlie leave....cuz no matter how much they love her, she is not a part of the technical family....so they are willing to shed her in a moment of desperation if you will, thinking that baaki family family baat karke nipta lenge😆.....again shows their absolute cluelessness both about the situation as well as their only son that they think this tactic will ever work😆.

Re: Rupi....yeah can't say much about her until she actually has another detailed convo with either Imlie or the much awaited one with Adi....until then her support will mostly feel token cuz she isn't really putting out any suggested solutions either other than the generic "sach bataa do".....lol.....if she also stays silent in the face of Malini again managing to berate Imlie for something, then her support is also going to end up useless. 

Imlie yeh wala battle sadly khud nahin ladegi....she will never feel the right to in her Didi guilt....so I'm not expecting much from her currently. 

Haha. Glad you decided to post. 

Re Pankaj and Aparna: Jab tak baat hospital tak nahin pahunchi, Aparna was not willing to drag in Imlie to the mess either. She in fact was the first one to mention ki pis rahi bechari inn dono ke beech. She too subconsciously understands this is not about her. And that’s why they all blamed Aditya - aur waise bhi he is the de facto fall guy 😆  It was only after the nas kaatna that it even went to the level of finding a third person to blame. I mean how does she digest something of the magnitude that her known bahu may have tried to kill herself because of her son? Uske liye you need to be able to keep the emotions aside and think and she is not designed to do so now. I do not think Pankaj takes any side in the next episode. He’ll probably just be neutral or take Aparna’s because Aditya is their own. 

Re Imlie going out of the house: I think it will work because she will want it to work and Malini might bring her back but I really just want that drama out of the way in two episodes max. I’m beyond done with who’s leaving and who’s coming and what’s cooking 😆

Re Rupali: it will be interesting to see if Malini will gauge the changed equation between her and Imlie. I mean she was always caring but ab there is an aspect to it that even the gharwale are seeing. And if Malini recognizes it and steers clear of her. Keeping her schemes restricted to going through Nishant, Aparna and BKaki and some nonsense in college. Like how they conveniently keep Aditya out of all the humiliation scenes, Rupali may be out for all the scheming bits. Spillover hoga kabhi if Aditya gets mad and only then maybe we will get to see if Rupali can go beyond what she’s doing right now. 

Chahe delhi ki high class society ho ya iske apne ghar wale dono hi jagah iska dil could not have resonated with people as none could tune in to his values & ethics as Imlie does.Indeed they are the saajedar kind cz there is no barrier to sharing,a good level of understanding n respect for each other also❤️

Malini k saath same subject of journalism padhliya,same attitude n behaviour share karliya ,hence the similarity I guess where in they miscalculated the well acquainted classmate wala hisab for friendship,ab jahan hamesha cheezen maintain karni padhe indeed that can't be friendship.

Nishant -the family guy tabhi Adi ka bhi hamesha saath deta hoga hence the friend tag!

But the thing is the family has some serious problem where they blindly support DIL over daughters,ye vishwas wali theory k negative counterpart pe chal raheRadha ji,aparna,Pankaj ji ka frame of mind samjhna mushkil horaha..koi core value nahi hai bus behaviour situation to situation n person to person variation dikharha just to maintain a good public life against a good private one!

Edited by Anuannie - 2 years ago

Yeah wohi toh....you don't abandon family at the first sign of a disagreement or doubt cropping up.....aise toh phir koi bhi rishta kabhi na bache. LOL@ Adi toh phir bhaag bhaag ke Mars hi pahunch jaata since his family is ALWAYS in disagreements with him and putting him down too😆

I get that everyone is upset with the Ts right now for making Imlie a scapegoat in their paranoia over Malini......but that still doesn't take away all the moments they have genuinely showered love and affection on Imlie....that has all come from the heart - dikhaave ke liye nahin unlike so called badi behen Malini didi jinka dikhaava prove ho gaya hai off late. 

Woh baat aur hai ki Imlie phir bhi Malini types ko bhi regard deti rahegi cuz that's her nature.....woh khud se kisi ko apna maanti hai toh apni taraf se puri tarhaan se nibhaati hai.....chaahe us insaan ke aas paas ho ya na ho and chaahe woh insaan reciprocate kare ya na kare. 

Not everything is an existential battle for self-respect.....while I do agree that Imlie allowing losers like AC to humiliate her is a step too far, it is not the same in the case of the Ts.....they do genuinely love her....but they can't be totally faulted also for choosing who they perceive to be their bahu over a person that isn't technically related to them no matter how much woh apni lagti hai. 

As BK said, they aren't thinking rationally right now that is why they are letting Imlie be the fall guy....but they do wish well for her otherwise....Malini ki tarhaan ghatiya soch nahin rakhte Imlie ke liye. 

I do wonder if this entire drama will be an exercise in proving the point ki family technical labels se badi hoti hai.....that is probably why they showed that dialogue of Imlie saying that this isn't just Adi ki family, it's hers too....it will be a setup for the angst/drama of the moment when Imlie is asked to leave T house. And then on the other hand they showed Adi ka claim that he won't let injustice happen with her.....lol so let's see if/how that comes into play in this drama ki saari baazi Didi hi maar le jaayengi😆

Agreed!! And point to be noted even 8f they want to send her away temporarily  as a solution to the problem as they cannot see rationally and trying to fix the problem as whatever comes on front bases I the pile of problems instead of getting to root of it.. they are still wanting good for her ke hostel bhej denge  instead of sending her back to her PD and taking the opportunity away from her. Which they can easily do as they are the ones collectively as a family who became the cause of her education and are bearing the expenses as was shown in that random scene by BK  asking  if Nishant paid the fees. In a way they solution is kinda to protect her from roz roz ka humiliation too from  them too ke yeh toh roz  hi humiliate hoti hai for nothing.. toh why put her through this caz bahuriya toh vadalne wali hai nahi.. 

@bold yes.. seems like they are going for  it only also to tell inlie ke pari theek tha no matter how much pyaar they show she will never become bahu to push her to back up as she lacks the label.  It is to play on this very thing ke kya sirf labels hi prove karte hain sab.. this  very family who now wants to send her away jo bhi wajah ho  can they even survive without imlie kya inse khud hi paayega  without her..as they  themselves have lost their raunak and khushiyan with her going away. It is the test and exam kind of sabka and sabke pyar  ka.. and they will rise above it caz simply they are not didi  

Oh haan, true that.....kuch level ki dosti toh hai Editor Saab ke saath Adi ki...😆.....but I meant more like someone he can totally relax with....waisi waali dosti nahin dikhaayi iski kisi ke saath.

And that is why I mentioned Imlie as the only person jiske saamne he is unvarnished....aisa usually insaan apne doston ke saath hota hai😆

Yup imlie indeed is the best friend.. the one with whom he can be totally be himself jiske  saath mazaak masti sab bhi chalta hai.. baaki kisi ke saath he just doesn't  have that dynamic..  

Editor saab ke saath bohat zyada lihaaz and Adam wala formal hai jo bhi hai. Woh bedhadak  bebaak  dost toh sach main koi nahi hai .. 

I guess rupi di will now talk to adi since imlie went at C house so she will now confront him to give imlie her due haq n respect n bring her back but lets see what's waiting for us😆

I said this in another thread too, I would have even been satisfied with a monologue or some inner turmoil shown by Rupi regarding having to hide the truth and why aditya did what he did. The actress is so good it would have been a treat to watch too. But seems the purpose every character had last week was just being a token for the sake of the malini show. Now that that’s over with let’s see if they’ll address this.

Wrong post 🤣

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Ariel6

I guess rupi di will now talk to adi since imlie went at C house so she will now confront him to give imlie her due haq n respect n bring her back but lets see what's waiting for us😆

Yes, this is a golden opportunity for Rupi di to talk to Adi about giving Imlie her haq and respect 😆....waise toh Adi ko already pata hai but apni Di ke muh se sunke usko bhi tassalli hogi ki one more family member in his corner regarding Imlie😆

Let's see if we finally get this Adi-Rupi convo.....lol

Yes, this is a golden opportunity for Rupi di to talk to Adi about giving Imlie her haq and respect 😆....waise toh Adi ko already pata hai but apni Di ke muh se sunke usko bhi tassalli hogi ki one more family member in his corner regarding Imlie😆

Let's see if we finally get this Adi-Rupi convo.....lol

kash BK ko bhi pata hota tab aur bhi bada wala maza dekhne ko milta 😆