Rupi di's defense of Imlie v/s BK's defense of Imlie - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by wizardofoz2

Agreed! Rupi didis defense of imlie stems from her disillusionment with her own situation. And the support from BK is organic. Hoping BK stays that way. Nishant on the other hand is completely partisan in his support for malini. Abhi tak adi se sach jaan ne ki koshish nahi ki before jumping to his own conclusions. He is internalizing the blame for adi malini issues on imlie even though he is not verbally saying it, his actions prove otherwise. I sincerely hope the writing is redeemed sooner than later. Let us see how the episodes unfold this week.

Re: Nishant.....I actually feel like his support of Malini is stemming from his desire to keep the family together at any cost.....despite being Adi's closest cousin/best friend, for him, the priority is no longer Adi's happiness but that of keeping the family together. Otherwise any blind person can also see how deeply unhappy Adi is with Malini....but that has become immaterial for all the Ts since their focus now is on keeping that marriage and by extension the family intact at all costs. 

As for him blaming Imlie....I think that shows his cowardice....he is ok with Imlie being scapegoated even in a misunderstanding cuz his priority still remains keeping the family together at all costs....so he has also proven like the rest of the Ts that no matter how much they otherwise like/love Imlie, she will always be one rung lower as compared to the technical family members which includes Malini currently. 

But I feel Nishant will flip pretty quickly once he realizes that Imlie hi iski bhabhi hai as he presumed on first meeting her too😆....isko bas technical rishta dikhaane ki der hai....he will fold Imlie into the family too then. Till then, he will clash with Rupi as they both support opposite teams for now😆

The cruz of the matter is what BK brought up - if you send Imlie out of the house - you are all saying she is responsible for the discord between Adi and Imlie. Ok...now...does that not need further discussion - as to exactly how? What is the level of her interference? 

Is Adi's responsibility for Imlie over normal limits?

Is Imlie disobeying Malini over sindur the factor?

These are smaller issues - that should not drive Malini to suicide.

If they are suspecting EMA or MAlini's insecurity over Adi's affection for Imlie based on observable scenarios - these are very serious charges and can tie to her suicide.

But then they should be voicing these concerns or asking the right questions. Rupi di says nothing was proved. This is a family - right? Don't these people speak to each other? 

Adi is Aparna's son right? Ok - she does not want to interfere between him and Malini. But can't she ask him if Imlie is a factor and why?

How does the family take any decision without a discussion on what is it - they are exactly blaming Imlie for? They just mad a generic statement that Imlie is responsible and left it at that. Makers are continuing to make the T family unreal and head under the sand. Very disappointing.

The makers have a story to tell and are going towards it blindly....uncaring that it has to be logical. I thought Gul said this version would be realistic and updated...:(

Edited by PPak - 2 years ago

Originally posted by PPak

The cruz of the matter is what BK brought up - if you send Imlie out of the house - you are all saying she is responsible for the discord between Adi and Imlie. Ok...now...does that not need further discussion - as to exactly how? What is the level of her interference? 

No, it doesn't for the Tripathis😆. Their POV right now is that they don't want to know any truth....they just want to remove any perceived obstacles in the path of Malini agreeing to come back to their house as their bahu. 

They no longer seem to care whether there is any truth to Malini's suspicions of Imlie....all they know is that if Imlie is becoming the cause of Malini's unhappiness, even if unwittingly, then they need to make Imlie leave cuz their bahu Malini is their priority......not any truth. 

That said, Malini will now go about providing "proof" of her suspicions to the whole family in the coming days most likely. 

Ts are generally non-confrontational people but they will be forced to confront the truth one way or the other sooner or later....whether through Malini's underhanded games or through learning the whole truth eventually.

Edited by AreYaar - 2 years ago

Great post.. Awesome analysis of only two support that Imlie has in Ts other than Adi who is busy riding in his own guilt trip

Lovely post yaar ! 

It was rather interesting to see BK  being the voice of sanity and reason.  It made no sense to punish inlie when thr fight is between other 2 , people.. she was being made collateral damage in between  and for what caz she disobeyed the great didi once.  

He has been super observant since the first walk out I remember him being one one of the first ones to.tell malini the  too ke the matter involved the 2 of them and somethings should bit get out of bedroom and was done with her when  she was like mujhe jaana hai jaana hai and was projecting her negativity and becahrgi  on kids then..  I do see that BK might have had an idea all along that adi may not be that wrong afterall and understand him sees why he might be so done as in he doesn't. Directly blame him like the rest who can only see one pehlu.  He sees  there are  problems but he'd  rather them fix them on their own between them than blaming only  one party .. which is why I found his pankaj  theek jeh raha hai jo karna  thande dimaag se karna very intresting too on a rewatch. While Pankaj ordered  him and told him to use thanda dimaag to bring Malini back.. ordered him to cool down and surrender BK didn't  repeat that part just said keep your cool head think rationally and do whatever you feel is right it is as kf he figured ke yahan kuch hai nahi but we can't  pressurize and at the end it is his marriage. You all can't  force him into it for the appearance of a perfect family so he nudged him to.think before taking any decision  and move.. 

The same with imlie he sees she is being made a scapegoat  caz she is bahaarwali and just once  she went against the will how does this even become about her in front of all is really mind-boggling as I said IND vs Pak main Bangladesh  becahra  balli chadh jaaye kyon caz it comes between borders..😆 this what they all are doing instead of actually trying to find out the real issues or even telling adi to fix them .. they are like issues hain ton hain we don't  care you are meant to stay in this abusive mess caz you have no choice.. it is like he never told them he feels suffocated.. one bad decision  at one time costing him his life...there is just no understanding  he gets so imlie  ke liye toh kya hi expect karei 

With  Rdidi  yeah it is almost like she sees this as am opportunity  to take her delayed action.. while I don't  doubt her support for imlie  where she has taken a stand  I Don't  see it going beyond the basics and it somewhere lacks conviction the sense that it doesn't  actually speak about her but more how others will perceive her..  RF ki mentorship is more focused on telling imlie how people will see her then what she should be doing and how it is not about her caz problem baaki 2 logon ka Hai... she sees herself as a victim.and now she is seeing imlie being one. So being supportive  as a fellow martyr  or someone who has gone through  so he does and don't are more from experience like a manual  book ki instructions if that makes sense..  she is fierce but only where she gets to stand upto the ladies and speak what she probably couldn't  at her time and once that is over she forgets imlie exists and that is the problem.. in a way selfish interests hain I the support and while I do like RD I would.like her to.rise above that .. and support Imlie without swarth and genuinly stand for her caz she loves and trusts he'd and not as an opportunity.. 

Rupi didi will support Imlie from girl side and Badke kaka will support Adi from boys side . I can't find any logic😆

I think nishanth will also support AdiLie because he is a bhabhi bhakt not a Malini bhakt 🤔Since Malini is Adis wife he is supporting her🤔 Remember when he first saw Imlie he asked is this bhabhi .then adi corrected Malini is bhabhi

Aparna is protective of her bahu. Since Malini is her bahu she is supporting Malini 

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 2 years ago

Originally posted by AreYaar

No, it doesn't for the Tripathis😆. Their POV right now is that they don't want to know any truth....they just want to remove any perceived obstacles in the path of Malini agreeing to come back to their house as their bahu. 

They no longer seem to care whether there is any truth to Malini's suspicions of Imlie....all they know is that if Imlie is becoming the cause of Malini's unhappiness, even if unwittingly, then they need to make Imlie leave cuz their bahu Malini is their priority......not any truth. 

That said, Malini will now go about providing "proof" of her suspicions to the whole family in the coming days most likely. 

Ts are generally non-confrontational people but they will be forced to confront the truth one way or the other sooner or later....whether through Malini's underhanded games or through learning the whole truth eventually.

I know. It makes you question and invalidate everything the T's did for Imlie till date. It shows Imlie her true place in the house. Adi said this would happen to Imlie. How can Radhaji even say she loves Imlie? Can't they see how demeaning this is for Imlie?

In which case Imlie - should know the T's don't consider her as daughter or anything and just someone they are doing ehsaan for. Where is her self respect? Her response to Adi - this is my family too - is not justified. Imlie may think it is. T's don't consider her as one of them. I really really hope Imlie leaves the T house asap. 

Also why exactly is Adi quiet on the truth all of a sudden? He now has every opportunity to tell the truth. In IPKKND one of the things I liked was the insight into the ML's thoughts...(recall of prior incidents that showed you what he was thinking) I wish they did this conssitently with Adi - else they hurt his characterization. When the T's were questioning Adi - why did he not say anything? Why does he sometimes get all worked up and other times say nothing? I don't understand him as well these days as he is inconsistent.

Originally posted by PPak

I know. It makes you question and invalidate everything the T's did for Imlie till date. It shows Imlie her true place in the house. Adi said this would happen to Imlie. How can Radhaji even say she loves Imlie? Can't they see how demeaning this is for Imlie?

In which case Imlie - should know the T's don't consider her as daughter or anything and just someone they are doing ehsaan for. Where is her self respect? Her response to Adi - this is my family too - is not justified. Imlie may think it is. T's don't consider her as one of them. I really really hope Imlie leaves the T house asap. 

Also why exactly is Adi quiet on the truth all of a sudden? He now has every opportunity to tell the truth. In IPKKND one of the things I liked was the insight into the ML's thoughts...(recall of prior incidents that showed you what he was thinking) I wish they did this conssitently with Adi - else they hurt his characterization. When the T's were questioning Adi - why did he not say anything? Why does he sometimes get all worked up and other times say nothing? I don't understand him as well these days as he is inconsistent.

@bold: Why not? This is the same Imlie who considered Adi her husband too even when he refused to accept their marriage/relationship....she accepted him with all his flaws then also and now she is doing the same with the Tripathis. 

She can see that they are being unfair to her right now but she doesn't doubt that they do genuinely love her....she considers this to be her home that she has built relationships and bonds in.....one turn of events is not going to shake her faith in them.....that is something Malini does, not Imlie. Imlie's faith is like a rock....it doesn't budge so easily. So from her POV, she is making the allowance that the family is reeling currently over the issues related to Malini and she will not take it personally even if they ask her to leave....they will not stop being her family to her even if she leaves the house. 

Imlie's stance always has been that faith is faith....regardless of whether the person in front of you reciprocates your faith....she was that way with Adi too, she is that way with the Tripathis too.....that is why her faith ends up humbling most people in the long run....well, people with a genuine conscience....not the Malini types who are all about pretense and shallow things. 

I'm quite glad this show is not IPKKND....I would never want it to be either😊......there is not even a remote parallel between this and any other Gul show and thank god for that so far. 

I have always have had very much expectations from bk..

Me BK ki team me hoon.

With Imlie leading as in

Team Imlie: 2

Team BS: Solitude🤣

Ye Aditya kumar tripathi k dost wost nahi hai kya unko bhi rope karlete team me?? except for the psycho? aakal padgaya tha kya universe me  kamse kam aj kaam aate iske,dharas bandate iski

Lovely post dear!!

BK has been one person who was never been enamored by Malini. He has always been on the outer circle and has only voiced his opinion when its been absolute necessary. He has always been the practical voice to this whole Adi-Malini drama. Hence, the family blindly blaming someone did not sit well with the him. 

Re: Rupi Di: I agree that she is trying to fight the battle that she failed. T's are orthodox in the way that they believe you are married for life and if it requires you to compromise your self respect, your beliefs, you should do it. Rupi Di broke out of that box thinking because she could not sacrifice her self respects. Hence, more than the husband's betrayal, I think what hurt her most is the lack of understanding and support from her family. This is where her subtle taunts come from and now with Imlie fight, she wants her family to realize that sometimes circumstances are such that you cannot continue with your box thinking and need to adapt as per the challenges. Having said that, Rupi Di is supporting Imlie but that does not mean that she is not supporting Malini. TShe still has not seen the true face of the Malini and has been as enamored by her as the next T but now with  her mother bear tendencies, she might see things that she has been blind to till date.  

I do think the makers are drawing the lines where there are two captain and each captain chooses one player at a time. Its almost same here, we had Rupi on one side and Nishant on other. We have Dadi on Malini's side whereas BK is on the other. Then we have AC on one side and Aditya on the other. Badi kaki will support Malini but I think today we will know where chote kaka goes depending on his reaction to AC shart. DC and Aparna would be the neutral. They will be pulled both sides and will keep flipping. 

The fight now I think is more of good vs bad intentions. Malini's intentions or behavior towards Imle will be cloaked with bad intentions but Imlie has always had nothing but good intentions towards Malini. The biggest defense that Imlie has in her arsenal is that "she is the wife" which is the biggest offense committed against Malini which  AC will use against Aditya.