•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Who do you think will be thr first movie maker or actor to do a film on this horrible situation.

Esp after Adar poonawala Going to Britain, and everything. It's a crazy story for sure. 

Heard rgv taking movie on cov , wat happened to it lol 

On the contrary..the whole thing feels like bad sci fi film. Has been for the past one year.  Surreal and exhausting.  I'm sure Sanjay Leela Bhansali would love to do an elaborate scene on the mass cremations if he's ever making one on covid. Would be a bummer if the audiences have all  dropped dead before it's mega release.  

RGV is always on the go ,he just can't have enough of tragedies.  He should consider doubling up as a paramedic.  

We're still going through the dystopian drama. Maybe in 20 years when a new gen of kids who don't know anything about are buying tickets. 

If you are interested,watch Malayalam movie VIRUS which was based on Nipah virus that happened in Calicut district of Kerala.I couldn't watch it because that happened in my hometown and I couldn't see it all again.😒The movie got excellent reviews.I think it is available in prime.

Well, there is the pandemic movie "Songbird" that was released last year. 

But in India, I think Akshay Kumar will take the lead on making a pandemic movie. 

Btw, Virus is an excellent movie. 

I can see Akshay Kumar in the movie with the blessings of Modi govt and they’ll use the movie to whitewash their handling of COVID in India ,how they did their best and cause of them we overcame this situation .(If ever )

And the movie will be tax free.