Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

TRP!! How do we contribute??

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

HOTSTAR

Guys, many of us are watching SAAKK on hotstar and we watching even old scenes on loop and FF other scenes.. Inspite of having such a youthful audience and huge online fanbase, our online TRP isn't outstanding.. We have to try and get the online TRPs at a good position in coming weeks to save the show from scanner.. The crew and cast are getting us intriguing episodes back-to-back even during this raging pandemic.. We have to appreciate their efforts through our presence on the site..

1. When you are watching any episode, go for the full episode..πŸ˜†

2. Don't FF or skip scenes even if you aren't interested in the side characters..πŸ˜”

3. Don't mute scenes you don't like.. Just remove the headphones instead..

4. Hotstar isn't like TV where TRP is calculated at a particular time-slot.. So, go and enjoy the old episodes again when you have time.. They will feature in weekly TRP.. 

5. Don't download episodes.. Watch it with ads everytime.. 

Hey intl viewers

Please use VPN and set location to India and watch it online. Check out this link for more info: 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ash_tweets__/status/1388209835959795717?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1388209835959795717%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.indiaforums.com%2Fforum%2Ftopic%2F5223842%3Fpn%3D5

IMDB

Please go and give ratings to SAAKK with nice reviews and pictures.. We have good rating but let's make it even better.. πŸ€—

Repeat telecast times on TV - 8 AM, 10 AM IST

Instagram

I think if all SAAKK’s fan were to hashtag #shauryaauranokhikikahani in their comments on instagram every time they wrote something it will make the news and star plus will be bound to accept that they can’t take SAAKK off air!

Love you all.. β€οΈ

Edited by Jiggy7 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiggy7 thumbnail

TV

At the end of the day, SP needs numbers on TV at 7 PM slot.. Although we are slot leaders, it's below par for SP.. So, we need to get people to watch it at 7 PM every night.. 

1. Tune in every night at 7 PM everyday even if you have already watched it in the morning itself..

2. Spread the word and get your friends and relatives to watch it.. 

3. Try to get more people with the old type of TVs to watch it because maybe the TRP meters are installed in them..

Till we have a more inclusive BARC rating system with urban-rural bias negated, we need to keep up our efforts to get the serial going.. 🀞

INSTA/YT/TT/Telegram

There are a lot of channels and accounts that leak episodes fully before it's on air.. Please report them!!!

JIO TV

https://mobile.twitter.com/choudharyshalni/status/1389222809772040197

TATA SKY

https://mobile.twitter.com/Divyaja92493446/status/1389604179967037443

How TRP works?

Try to watch the discussion: https://mobile.twitter.com/_yukta_/status/1388578584701194242?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1388578584701194242%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.indiaforums.com%2Fforum%2Ftopic%2F5222628%3Fpn%3D129

Keep coming to the forum and watutsch SAAKK at 7 PM IST everyday.. πŸ€—

Edited by Jiggy7 - 2 years ago
Jiggy7 thumbnail

Intl count hota kya anyway??

If yes add kar dena..

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wow Jigz 

Thank you for the postπŸ€—

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jiggy7

HOTSTAR

Guys, many of us are watching SAAKK on hotstar and we watching even old scenes on loop and FF other scenes.. Inspite of having such a youthful audience and huge online fanbase, our online TRP isn't outstanding.. We have to try and get the online TRPs at a good position in coming weeks to save the show from scanner.. The crew and cast are getting us intriguing episodes back-to-back even during this raging pandemic.. We have to appreciate their efforts through our presence on the site..

1. When you are watching any episode, go for the full episode..

2. Don't FF or skip scenes even if you aren't interested in the side characters..

4. Hotstar isn't like TV where TRP is calculated at a particular time-slot.. So, go and enjoy the old episodes again when you have time.. They will feature in weekly TRP.. 

Love you all.. β€οΈ

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I cannot watch it on TV at all since we don't have cable tv but we do have premium subscription for Hotstar. But I still do not understand this whole concept of online TRPs and the data it generates. 

Where do we stand currently? KV said that we are already doing well there, right? 

I don't mind keeping episodes running on Hotstar and volume on through ear phones on phone everyday and also on firestick, while I finish some other tasks.. But I have some questions - 

1. If I have already watched whole episode, without skipping once, would rewatching add to online TRPs? 

2. Login credentials are same for hotstar premium firestick and phone, will both sources contribute? 

Also, if ads add revenue... I don't mind creating another free account and let it run with ads on... But I need lot more clarity on this whole online TRPs thing and how is it calculated. 

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

HOTSTAR

1. When you are watching any episode, go for the full episode..

2. Don't FF or skip scenes even if you aren't interested in the side characters..

Love you all.. β€οΈ

More tags

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Thank you 

I skip Upshagun scenes πŸ˜΅πŸ˜†

Will tolerate it now I guess πŸ€”

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I cannot watch it on TV at all since we don't have cable tv but we do have premium subscription for Hotstar. But I still do not understand this whole concept of online TRPs and the data it generates. 

Where do we stand currently? KV said that we are already doing well there, right? 

I don't mind keeping episodes running on Hotstar and volume on through ear phones on phone everyday and also on firestick, while I finish some other tasks.. But I have some questions - 

1. If I have already watched whole episode, without skipping once, would rewatching add to online TRPs? 

2. Login credentials are same for hotstar premium firestick and phone, will both sources contribute? 

Also, if ads add revenue... I don't mind creating another free account and let it run with ads on... But I need lot more clarity on this whole online TRPs thing and how is it calculated. 

Hey babe, 

Yes we are good on online platform but if we compare it to the buzz on TT and insta we can still do better.. We are at a good position but yes since the offline ones aren't outstanding, we kind of should be compensating it online..

It seems we should watch the episode fully.. I too have a premium account and will let old episodes run again since it adds to the TRP it seems..

If you are creating another normal account, don't forget to let the ads run fully..

Neha, could you add if any other info is there??

PS- What should I call you??

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Thank you 

I skip Upshagun scenes πŸ˜΅πŸ˜†

Will tolerate it now I guess πŸ€”

Haan pura dekhna hai ab.. πŸ˜†