Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha

Why was Renee Dhyani replaced?

Patrickern777 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi, does anyone know why Renee Dhyani who played Namrata in some episodes with Vaishnavi Dhanraj?

In my mind, Renee was a better choice as a negative character 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Patrickern777

Hi, does anyone know why Renee Dhyani who played Namrata in some episodes with Vaishnavi Dhanraj?

In my mind, Renee was a better choice as a negative character 

I guess it's because Renee's onscreen presence was making it not worth watching 

For me personally I feel Vaishnavi was a good choice because I have seen her in previous shows and comparing her with Renee I feel she emotes alot of anger on her face while as Vaishnavi she doesn't.

And plus Renee looks older to Darsh when she should be younger since she is the middle child 

Patrickern777 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I can agree with the age difference, but every Indian tv-serials have cast who plays saas and bahu and the age gap between them is 3-4 years. Look at Kumkum Bhagya, Sriti is who plays Pragya is actually 35 years and Mugdha (Prachi) is 34 years and is playing her daughter. 

And I agree with you now that Vaishnavi would fit better as Namrata, because she loves Darsh and infront of him we can se she has respect for him, and i didn't saw it on Renee's face

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

last namrata was not good her character was bit loud...present one looks less negative...nd may be the actress dont want to go for outdoor shoot thats why they changed her

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli

last namrata was not good her character was bit loud...present one looks less negative...nd may be the actress dont want to go for outdoor shoot thats why they changed her

Yes she was changed over night 

She did try on Namrata's Sangeet saree but then...rest is history