Keerthi and Farhaad Confirmed

Posted: 2 years ago

Guys I just went through Farhaad and Keerthi's Offscreen reception wala picture and it confirmed now that they are the next onscreen pair. 

Geeta Maam commented about ashirwaad 

Veena Maam reposted Farhaad's status

Sayli has reposted one of fan's status where she has written 'Yes show me definitely' to that fan's question "Is something cooking?"

Now MHRW official has said in the comments that soon they will be a pair onscreen

Anika....dekh liya bhabhi ki baat na sunne ka nateeja...I told you uspe nazar rakho but nahi bohot Bharosa tha na...lo ab sautan ko rakho apni😆

Originally posted by Mihika

Guys I just went through Farhaad and Keerthi's Offscreen reception wala picture and it confirmed now that they are the next onscreen pair. 

Geeta Maam commented about ashirwaad 

Veena Maam reposted Farhaad's status

Sayli has reposted one of fan's status where she has written 'Yes show me definitely' to that fan's question "Is something cooking?"

Now MHRW official has said in the comments that soon they will be a pair onscreen

Anika....dekh liya bhabhi ki baat na sunne ka nateeja...I told you uspe nazar rakho but nahi bohot Bharosa tha na...lo ab sautan ko rakho apni😆

🤣🤣

Sorry for jumping in ( i kind of do this a lot😆) 

But 

Tum kaunsa apne wale pe nazar rakh payi🤣

He is getting married 🤪uparse hum sab uspe line marte hai 🤣

Me to #FaKeer ka Keer🤡

tu bi na o log tume bana rahe ha aur tum banrahe ho🤣u lost it madam 

Originally posted by mnm13

🤣🤣

Sorry for jumping in ( i kind of do this a lot😆) 

But 

Tum kaunsa apne wale pe nazar rakh payi🤣

He is getting married 🤪uparse hum sab uspe line marte hai 🤣

@bold: Toh uske liye I gave free license🤣 and mind you...Raghav is marrying...not Sai....I am Sai's wife not Raghav's

And what is this sorry ..... Pagal my posts are open for all❤️

Originally posted by rs-shailu29

tu bi na o log tume bana rahe ha aur tum banrahe ho🤣u lost it madam 

Ab banaye chahe jo kare....apna to timepass hone se matlab hai🤣 unke chakkar me humare forum ki activities badh jati hai🤣

aap logon ka kuch nahin ho sakta 🤣