Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

In her world there has been no lockdown she has kept working, filming, roaming around exposing her personal security, paid for by the little slave people, using no mask and stealing other people's work...how fitting that she is using a first title copied from a film she did but that rightfully does not belong to her...(gotta ride the coat tails of anything that may give her value) how very fitting.  In Chinese culture you send a healthy evergreen  plant when someone opens a business to wish them...I am sending the ranouts a gift too...

Image result for Dead Plants. Size: 140 x 110. Source: www.gardeningknowhow.com

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

So, let me guess...... She's gonna be tge producer, director, music director, writer, hero & heroine of the film. May be she can have Rangoli and her sugar daddy Sadhguru in the supporting roles.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Equine

So, let me guess...... She's gonna be tge producer, director, music director, writer, hero & heroine of the film. May be she can have Rangoli and her sugar daddy Sadhguru in the supporting roles.

seems like selmon bhoi pro max 

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

But Who Cares??? - Ruby Ghilbert | Meme Generator

hasini009 thumbnail

don't be surprised if she changes the title from 'Tiku weds Sheru' to  'Kangu weds Duggu'šŸ˜†

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

When you have only 3 good movies up your kitty, so you keep banking on thier popularityšŸ¤£

Her PH is named Manikarnika and the title resembles Tannu weds Mannu

Also, Kangana, bahut chilla liya, now is the time to do something for the outsiders, I hope this venture of yours has a director without any connections and outsiders IN LEAD ROLE.

Seems like an impossible dare for someonešŸ¤£