Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha

Glamorization of domestic abuse .....

Poll

How long will you tolerate a new hate track?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
vm_2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This glamorization of abuse should stop now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rithika35 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vm_2009

This glamorization of abuse should stop now

Completely agree 

When there is a misunderstanding it is imp to sit and talk and try to clear it up 

Darshs behaviour is not at all acceptable understood that he is angry with nandini for spoiling shobhits life but he has no right to lock her up in the bathroom and abuse her like this 

nandini has become unconscious and what if something serious happens to her 

ASRHOTNEZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

And this is supposed to be the same Darsh who could sense it. If Nandini was in trouble. He could do anything to save her and protect her when in trouble. This is a complete ruination of his character. I hope nandini walks out and goes back to her hometown. Bansuri should walk out too after knowing what Gunjan and Vanlatha have done. Then Darsh can repent for the rest of his life while she marries someone who actually deserves her. This new track is disgusting I stopped watching it as soon as I saw the precap of this hate nonsense. Won't tolerate it even for 2 days.....I'm done with the show. 

Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ASRHOTNEZ

And this is supposed to be the same Darsh who could sense it. If Nandini was in trouble. He could do anything to save her and protect her when in trouble. This is a complete ruination of his character. I hope nandini walks out and goes back to her hometown. Bansuri should walk out too after knowing what Gunjan and Vanlatha have done. Then Darsh can repent for the rest of his life while she marries someone who actually deserves her. This new track is disgusting I stopped watching it as soon as I saw the precap of this hate nonsense. Won't tolerate it even for 2 days.....I'm done with the show. 

I stopped watching for one week and the show degraded this much???

On seeing the ring ceremony game precap I thought he will say no ruling between us, we will be equal etc

Here tho, u r saying he started domestic abuse 

What they did to his character ??

It is supposed to be one of the best and they made a criminal out of him

What ever plans I had to catch up once I am free demolished with this

Bye to this show but not to forum

Got many good friends here, will definitely stay in touch with u all

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: ASRHOTNEZ

These are my thoughts exactly!

I can't tolerate this even for another episode..

The way they have butchered Darsh's character is beyond me!!!

Nandini is so innocent in all these vile games.. the sad part she isn't even realising she is getting abused and that her husband is planning ways to torture her.. she has kept him on such a pedestal she isn't able to put a finger on his sudden attitude change . It's so sad to watch...

As you said I want Nandini to leave the moment she realises what is going on and go fo her studies and achieve something for herself, and I'd even like Rajvi supporting her in this . But Darsh should see hell.. 

No respect for a man who loves his mother buts disrespects and abuses his wife .

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Swetyz

On seeing the ring ceremony game precap I thought he will say no ruling between us, we will be equal etc

Gayatri, unfortunately yes show took a nose dive and went down the drain.. Darsh is no longer Darsh we saw in first 50 episodes.. 

ASRHOTNEZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Swetyz

Exactly my thoughts.....I was sure he would say that they are equal and that they will get the ring together and no need for winning or losing. Pathetic. I really hope the Cvs understand that ppl are hating this track. It seems like Darsh has lost his reasoning completely, no redemption will help now.

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Really hate how he is abusing nandini. Do people really do this in real life I want to watch serial for romantic scenes and funny scenes and some MU but not this, i can watch local news to see all this. 

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

already stop watching now😲