Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Can Isabelle Kaif make big in Bollywood like her sister?

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I hadnt heard of her until I saw this post.  Hmm well may she could. If she's half white and chummy with a Khan or two. It's not as if she needs to be able to act or speak Hindi 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kat cud make it b'coz she had sallu's support. Kat is zero in the acting dept. somehow surviving... Isabelle may get modelling and endorsements.  

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Short answer: no.

Long answer: Absolutely not. 

Hell no!!!!

Isabelle is like a million times worse than her sister Kat in the acting department!

Edited by Koviljika34 - 2 years ago
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Equal to Katrina? Doesn’t look like it. Say whatever you want about Katrina’s acting but she always had a charm and presence about her that even those who are decent actors don’t have. That worked in her favour and she was the darling of commercial movies for a number of years. I don’t think Isabel will be able to match that.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think first movie I saw of Kat is the movie with sushmita and salman. Sush was glowing with beauty, acting and dancing talent that Kat was like an extra foreign white girl in the movie like bland boring looking. Her sister looks worst. I am still angry her no talent sister Isabella got a movie with pulkit, why directors are not signing more movies with pulkit and priya together? 

This content was originally posted by: Terenaina

I think first movie I saw of Kat is the movie with sushmita and salman. Sush was glowing with beauty, acting and dancing talent that Kat was like an extra foreign white girl in the movie like bland boring looking. Her sister looks worst. I am still angry her no talent sister Isabella got a movie with pulkit, why directors are not signing more movies with pulkit and priya together? 

Looks like someone has a major crush on Pulkit 😏

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Koviljika34

Looks like someone has a major crush on Pulkit 😏

love him and priya together, would love to see more romantic comedy movies with them together 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She's really old now no ??😆

This content was originally posted by: Terenaina

love him and priya together, would love to see more romantic comedy movies with them together 

Priya who?