Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

WE DID?? 

P. S. Maddy’s character was a deceptive roadside Romeo. I much preferred Saif’s character! 

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

No I always disliked Maddy and preferred rajeev over him. When she choose Maddy at the end I was very mad at her. Not only him, Amir khan from Raja Hindustani had serious anger issues and he needed a therapist. I hated how karishma's character used to run behind him chanting sorry raja🤢

More than these men, I feel horrible about the women choosing them.

I also want to point out that nothing exactly changed, in raja Hindustani, raja made comments on karishma's dressing and blamed her for being harassed by those creeps and in 2 States Krish made comments on Alia's dressing and blamed her for being stared by men.

Edited by Muskie - 2 years ago
Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I liked Madhavan and the songs in the movie. But if I was reena I would definitely go with Rajiv from America instead of tapori Maddy. I had once discussed this with another friend of mine and she also had the same answer. There were some scenes which I didn't like such as Maddy's behaviour with girls in his college, then the way he would pickup fights, he and his gang getting physical with Rajiv and ya " main chahta toh tumare saath kuch bhi kar sakta tha".... 

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I liked him in the movie and I like in real.. he's an amazing actor with so much versatility.. also I watch movies like a movie because I know I don't have to write an APA paper on it so who cares.. 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

The answer is plain and simple. We saw the story from his perspective. Had we seen it from Saints perspective we would have labelled his character as a creep. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

Lucius and Narcissa got away yes, but Draco was a kid. He was just a school bully with bigoted views till his fifth year. 

He became a death eater in his sixth year and then realized the grim reality of it. He got one job of killing Dumbledore and he couldn't do that either. Despite being on Voldemort's side he didn't do enough damage to get a punishment for it, and whatever he did seemed to be in pressure of his parents. 

Yes, he had it better than the people who were on the right side. But that's how it is in the real world. Good people don't always get a reward for being good. Bad people don't always get punished for being bad. 

Rowling didn't write Cursed Child but she did approve it as canon.😆

there is only so much you can do and get away with "being a kid" part 

harry ron hermione nievelle luna all of them were kids they still choose to the right thing specially the main trio the fact of matter is despite his conflicted emotions draco was a coward who would rather try to capture harry (during battle of hogwarts) then oppose voldemort 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ranjali

I liked Madhavan and the songs in the movie. But if I was reena I would definitely go with Rajiv from America instead of tapori Maddy. I had once discussed this with another friend of mine and she also had the same answer. There were some scenes which I didn't like such as Maddy's behaviour with girls in his college, then the way he would pickup fights, he and his gang getting physical with Rajiv and ya " main chahta toh tumare saath kuch bhi kar sakta tha".... 

@bold, but this is still true right? He at least didn't see Reena as a sex object. 

Maddy's character had problems of his own, and lying and hiding his identity to impress her was wrong, but how is it different from what Suri did in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi?

@red, wasn't Rajiv also a gunda with his own gang, picking up fights and getting physical with Maddy and his friends over petty issues?

Originally posted by: ninny

The answer is plain and simple. We saw the story from his perspective. Had we seen it from Saints perspective we would have labelled his character as a creep. 

We also saw 3 Idiots from Maddy's perspective. But there we liked Rancho.

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

there is only so much you can do and get away with "being a kid" part 

harry ron hermione nievelle luna all of them were kids they still choose to the right thing specially the main trio the fact of matter is despite his conflicted emotions draco was a coward who would rather try to capture harry (during battle of hogwarts) then oppose voldemort 

So you think Draco should be punished for being a coward?

Didn't Hermione scar a girl for life? In real world she's equivalent to an acid-attacker. Should she get punished too? 

Edited by AwaamKiJaan - 2 years ago
ninny thumbnail

But this is still true right? He at least didn't see Reena as a sex object. 

Maddy's character had problems of his own, and lying and hiding his identity to impress her was wrong, but how is it different from what Suri did in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi?

@red, wasn't Rajiv also a gunda with his own gang, picking up fights and getting physical with Maddy and his friends over petty issues?

We also saw 3 Idiots from Maddy's perspective. But there we liked Rancho.

So you think Draco should be punished for being a coward?

Didn't Hermione scar a girl for life? In real world she's equivalent to an acid-attacker. Should she get punished too? 

Because they weren't against each other. Madhavan character was more like a narrator but the story's protagonist was Rancho. 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ninny

Because they weren't against each other. Madhavan character was more like a narrator but the story's protagonist was Rancho. 

Just being the protagonist is not enough. 

People liked Joker more than Batman in The Dark Knight.

Fans pick every other character over Harry as their favorite in the freaking HARRY POTTER series.

Same with Lord of the rings, Frodo Baggins is the protagonist but not the most popular character from the series. 

ninny thumbnail

Just being the protagonist is not enough. 

People liked Joker more than Batman in The Dark Knight.

Fans pick every other character over Harry as their favorite in the freaking HARRY POTTER series.

Same with Lord of the rings, Frodo Baggins is the protagonist but not the most popular character from the series. 

Let's not go there. I agree that there are certain characters who are written better and are more interesting hence people end up siding with them. Like how most people prefer Karan over Arjun because Karan has an interesting backstory. It mostly depends on how story is told and what is being emphasised more.