RainOfDew thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Finally an EDT is here😆

Can someone give me brief updt abt today's episode

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Great. Thanks. 

Has anyone noticed when Ishqi finished her dance, she kept looking at Ahaan? He sensed she wants to say something to him so he (with his eyes only) asked her "What?". She said "Thank you' and he nodded❤️. These two are understanding unsaid things also now😳.

Rhea seems to be noticing Ahaan's concern for Ishqi. I hope she is here only temporary just a catalyst for Ahaan's love realization. 

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

Great. Thanks. 

Has anyone noticed when Ishqi finished her dance, she kept looking at Ahaan? He sensed she wants to say something to him so he (with his eyes only) asked her "What?". She said "Thank you' and he nodded❤️. These two are understanding unsaid things also now😳.

Rhea seems to be noticing Ahaan's concern for Ishqi. I hope she is here only temporary just a catalyst for Ahaan's love realization. 

It was 2nd point in Ishqi's Ishq list..bina kahe mann ki baat samajh jata haiNd Ahaan already ticked all points of the list❤️

She noticed it on the first meet itself that he said Ishqi not Rhea😆

Me too hoping Mayank' nd Rhea's role to temporarily.. maybe Mayank will be for long as he is related to Ishqi nd Sonu both

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Finally an EDT is here😆

Can someone give me brief updt abt today's episode

The episode started with Rhea giving Ishqi a tummy tucker. She says she heard Sonu telling Kartik about Ishqi's dress problem. Ishqi wears it hesitantly as she doesn't want to upset Mayank's mom anymore. Ishqi comes late for the function. In meanwhile Ahaan wanted to go and help her but he think he cant fix the dress but he can give moral support. Then he realizes moral support won't fix dress😆. Then Ishqi shows up on stage. Rhea tells Ahaan that she gave Ishqi a tummy tucker and Ahaan says isn't it painful.  Ishqi is visibily in pain. Mayank-Ishqi dance together and during dance wardrobe, malfunction happens. Mayank abandones her on stage. Ahaan runs and gives her jacked. Eyelock❤️. Mayank says Ishqi has become overweight. Ishqi diagrees and says she has not become fat and it is the designer's fault. Dadi-Sarla make fun of her weight. Ahaan shuts everyone and says everyone is different and we should respect. He then goes to Ishqi and tells her she is original and perfect and doesnt need to change for anyone. Ishqi then wears jacket and dances like a pro🥳 alone on stage.  Ahaan is very happy. She then ankho ankho me thanks him. He nods. She looks at Mayank and says their relation is not right and this weddign will not happen now.

Edited by kankabhor - 2 years ago
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mayank is the main negative character. He is here to stay I feel. 

RainOfDew thumbnail

The episode started with Rhea giving Ishqi a tummy tucker. She says she heard Sonu telling Kartik about Ishqi's dress problem. Ishqi wears it hesitantly as she doesn't want to upset Mayank's mom anymore. Ishqi comes late for the function. In meanwhile Ahaan wanted to go and help her but he think he cant fix the dress but he can give moral support. Then he realizes moral support won't fix dress. Then Ishqi shows up on stage. Rhea tells Ahaan that she gave Ishqi a tummy tucker and Ahaan says isn't it painful.  Ishqi is visibily in pain. Mayank-Ishqi dance together and during dance wardrobe, malfunction happens. Mayank abandones her on stage. Ahaan runs and gives her jacked. Eyelock❤️. Mayank says Ishqi has become overweight. Ishqi diagrees and says she has not become fat and it is the designer's fault. Dadi-Sarla make fun of her. makes fun of her weight. Ahaan shuts everyone and says everyone is different and we should respect. He then goes to Ishqi and tells her she is original and perfect and doesnt need to change for anyone. Ishqi then wears jacket and dances like a pro🥳. Ahaan is very happy. She then ankho ankho me thanks her. He nods. She looks at Mayank and says their relation is not right. 

I would definitely watch it tomorrow I can already listen their music at bg😆

Bold:This cracked me up🤣🤣

Mayank is such a jerkdidnt expected anything better from him🤔

Hey whats ur name?

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The episode started with Rhea giving Ishqi a tummy tucker. She says she heard Sonu telling Kartik about Ishqi's dress problem. Ishqi wears it hesitantly as she doesn't want to upset Mayank's mom anymore. Ishqi comes late for the function. In meanwhile Ahaan wanted to go and help her but he think he cant fix the dress but he can give moral support. Then he realizes moral support won't fix dress😆. Then Ishqi shows up on stage. Rhea tells Ahaan that she gave Ishqi a tummy tucker and Ahaan says isn't it painful.  Ishqi is visibily in pain. Mayank-Ishqi dance together and during dance wardrobe, malfunction happens. Mayank abandones her on stage. Ahaan runs and gives her jacked. Eyelock❤️. Mayank says Ishqi has become overweight. Ishqi diagrees and says she has not become fat and it is the designer's fault. Dadi-Sarla make fun of her weight. Ahaan shuts everyone and says everyone is different and we should respect. He then goes to Ishqi and tells her she is original and perfect and doesnt need to change for anyone. Ishqi then wears jacket and dances like a pro🥳. Ahaan is very happy. She then ankho ankho me thanks her. He nods. She looks at Mayank and says their relation is not right. 

Thanks for update yaar 🤗