•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Mausa Ji is back in action 😞

And Ishqi rushes back home after hearing this.. And with Ahaan's recently adapted skills of sensing Ishqi in trouble he might land up at Ishqi's house to check if everything is ok n he might learn about Ishqi's Mausa Ji.. 

Now I'm having this feelings that if (and I'm hoping it will happen) 🀞🏻 Ahaan learns the truth, he might ask Ishqi n Maasi to stay with them until the wedding (though it won't be just until the wedding) 🀞🏻

Daadi is already scared of Ishqi's presence in their house.. And if she comes to stay with them, there might be more past related drama.. And Jaswinder Ji has joined the cast in outdoor shooting which means Ahaan's Mom will be shown again... 

Hope this prediction turns true πŸ™ˆ

Ahaan's recently adopted skillπŸ˜†.. Nice one.. He is definitely gonna follow Ishqi. 

I thought this is too soon for Ahaan to know about Masaji's truth but this is a good surprise if that happens. I hope engagement ring truth also comes out with this. I am not sure if Ahaan can take such decision without involving Dadi. 

Do you know how many more episodes did they shoot in Mumbai? From when are we going to get episodes from the Diu set?

I think they wanna reveal Ishqi's masaji's truth to Ahaan bfore marriage so there will be all reasons for him to marry IshqiπŸ˜†

No loophole leftπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Originally posted by kankabhor

Ahaan's recently adopted skillπŸ˜†.. Nice one.. He is definitely gonna follow Ishqi. 

I thought this is too soon for Ahaan to know about Masaji's truth but this is a good surprise if that happens. I hope engagement ring truth also comes out with this. I am not sure if Ahaan can take such decision without involving Dadi. 

Do you know how many more episodes did they shoot in Mumbai? From when are we going to get episodes from the Diu set?

Usually GK MLs take almost a decade to find out that the FL is orphan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ahaan was real quick.. So my hopes are high.. And we already know khadoos Mausa Ji tortures Maasi .. Ahaan almost knew about it last time.. Maybe this time he will actually know.. 

No idea about shoot.. All I know is Jaswinder Ji is with the cast.. 

Originally posted by Ariyatogether

I think they wanna reveal Ishqi's masaji's truth to Ahaan bfore marriage so there will be all reasons for him to marry IshqiπŸ˜†

No loophole leftπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

That would be a good thing for a change.. Usually GK MLs learns such vital truth after a decade πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by CrazyLtlBitch

That would be a good thing for a change.. Usually GK MLs learns such vital truth after a decade πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But they are marrying before a decade unlike her shows so things hv to diff here too🀣

I think the precap hints that Ishqi has not yet cancelled her marriage with Mayank??πŸ€”

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

I think the precap hints that Ishqi has not yet cancelled her marriage with Mayank??πŸ€”

No I don't think she has.. Maybe she would tell Mayank that she wants to call off the wedding but then Mayank will play another drama n she will change her mind coz of Maasi n Suman aunty .. 

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

cvs love to stretch the negativity till trp starts to decrease ..not so soon ishki will call off the wedding ..but soon she will be ..now this mausa the sharabi modeanimated-drink-and-beverage-image-0005 this siyappa  again make this track a looong way to go 

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago